Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President (18464 Views)

Turkish President Stops His Motorcade To Talk Down Man Trying To Jump Off Bridge / Kuwaiti Jailed For 2 Years For Insulting Ruler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by unmask: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
And our sixteen year olds are here chasing skirts

And no I didn't do that.... I spent quality time solving national problems on my video game
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
SirHouloo:

How is he wicked?
You ll knw next yr in hike in pump price n increase in electricity tarrif. Is like u travelled 2 space during 2012 subsidy removal n pump price hike.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by magabounce(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
1 quarter of Nairalanders wld be arrested oooo

1 Like

Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Chigold101(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
mamajohn:
Are you serious at all! Do you respects a president who disrespects your destiny!
Tell me how GEJ disrespects your destiny?
Tell me what GEJ has wrong that former presidents did right that shows he disrespects your destiny.

The only problem of GEJ is that he promised us freedom of expression and he granted us freedom of expression... Thats why every monkey & baboon is calling him names...

1 Like

Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2014
The Turkish president is becoming like a dictator in nature. the earlier he understands that citizens have the right to question the president and reprimand in democracy the better for him.I trust Turkish people, they are radicals!
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Greyworld: 2:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Zuria:

Where in the article was islam mentioned? undecided undecided
Ma frnd knw or yu listen 2 those who knw.....
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Greyworld: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2014
MarieSucre:
Seriously! who are those clicking 'like' to this comment. This is plain bigotry. How did the actions of one man monopolizing power become the fault of islam? come on people. we are saner than this.

Did yu say 1 Man? Ok I don't trust dem cux deir religion doesn't appeal 2 mi, its my opinion, so wats yur stress?

Mean while read abt the Arab spring.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 6:58am On Dec 27, 2014
golor:
If Jonathan apply such power in 9ja,i swear he will arrest 40% of it citizen...some time i can't just hold bt to feel d pain of seeing some one fada receiving such insult....leadership is nt a one man business bt everybody's business.those insulting,if u should go to their family of 4,they re having problem every here and then,they can't lead their family but they re insulting some one who is leadin a whole nation.
we in Nigeria practice democracy. We are the boss Joe is the worker. We must complain. If he Joe can't take it then he should leave office...no body send am.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 6:59am On Dec 27, 2014
faqman:

who tell u dem be muslims....
islam my yansh...
they the turks are MUSLIMS...
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 7:01am On Dec 27, 2014
SirHouloo:

Aside the killings which I see as a mindset thing because the security up North is 50 times tighter than the south, I don't think our president deserve insults but prayers.
then pray for him...while we insult him...its freedom of speech.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 7:04am On Dec 27, 2014
SirHouloo:

How is he wicked?
by denying corruption and leaving the price of fuel at 97 naira...and host of other things.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2014
wildikeman:
by denying corruption and leaving the price of fuel at 97 naira...and host of other things.
The global market has a new price tag and this is 2014 not 1984 where things where bought at a cheaper rate...
Things have change and GEJ is only fitting in..
The shipping automaton of goods eps crude oil to foreign countries are of high cost....ask Atiku...he's into conveying of goods...
How's GEJ promoting corruption?
I betchu...you dnt know what is going in the country!
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
foxxynik:

The global market has a new price tag and this is 2014 not 1984 where things where bought at a cheaper rate...
Things have change and GEJ is only fitting in..
The shipping automaton of goods eps crude oil to foreign countries are of high cost....ask Atiku...he's into conveying of goods...
How's GEJ promoting corruption?
I betchu...you dnt know what is going in the country!
oh I do...by saying that corruption is not Nigerias problem he has promoted it. And if he GEJ can't halt the stealing of fuel and just decide to repair or create Refineries instead of shutting them down around the countries then he is even worse. See chibok wahala. One would think that the armies are better equipped to tackle some wretched terrorists instead its a mutiny. Under him Naija has been deemed a terrorist nation and bilateral relations is a complete farce. He doesn't know what he is doing.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
wildikeman:
oh I do...by saying that corruption is not Nigerias problem he has promoted it. And if he GEJ can't halt the stealing of fuel and just decide to repair or create Refineries instead of shutting them down around the countries then he is even worse. See chibok wahala. One would think that the armies are better equipped to tackle some wretched terrorists instead its a mutiny. Under him Naija has been deemed a terrorist nation and bilateral relations is a complete farce. He doesn't know what he is doing.
Brother, corruption isn't the problem of this country.... What this country need is far from corruption...and I sensed misconception of speech... By saying corruption isn't a problem of these nation doesn't mean he's promoting it...It does mean that Nigeria need unity..and when we're united...corruption will be eradicated.
In a simple sense...the looting of our natural resources isn't GEJ's blame... Its a cabal issue...there isn't any top politician who's not involve in the looting...And you can't just sit over there and assume that GEJ isn't doing anything to stop it...it'll mean him biting fingers and this will lead to them standing up against him...and spoiling his political administration...
There was once that GEJ had wanted disbursing the resources in a way that each state will be entitle to its total allocation...but the northerners refused...and the senate is yet to approve it... This means that...there will be no looting of crude oil and each state will know how many barrels of oil they produce and the income and how to manage it...
The BK steal their arms from the military barracks which you're aware...and this BKs are down to earth..they're suicide bombers...they wouldn't mind to die...afterall they've got virgins waiting for them....and come to think of it....how do they get infos and then attack these barracks if they don't have intels all over the army...ranging from the top military officials to the newly recruited armies...and they've got sponsors! So how will you say this is GEJ's fault? When people who are working with him in the office are jst releasing informations to his rivals...
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by wildikeman(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2014
foxxynik:

Brother, corruption isn't the problem of this country.... What this country need is far from corruption...and I sensed misconception of speech... By saying corruption isn't a problem of these nation doesn't mean he's promoting it...It does mean that Nigeria need unity..and when we're united...corruption will be eradicated.
In a simple sense...the looting of our natural resources isn't GEJ's blame... Its a cabal issue...there isn't any top politician who's not involve in the looting...And you can't just sit over there and assume that GEJ isn't doing anything to stop it...it'll mean him biting fingers and this will lead to them standing up against him...and spoiling his political administration...
There was once that GEJ had wanted disbursing the resources in a way that each state will be entitle to its total allocation...but the northerners refused...and the senate is yet to approve it... This means that...there will be no looting of crude oil and each state will know how many barrels of oil they produce and the income and how to manage it...
The BK steal their arms from the military barracks which you're aware...and this BKs are down to earth..they're suicide bombers...they wouldn't mind to die...afterall they've got virgins waiting for them....and come to think of it....how do they get infos and then attack these barracks if they don't have intels all over the army...ranging from the top military officials to the newly recruited armies...and they've got sponsors! So how will you say this is GEJ's fault? When people who are working with him in the office are jst releasing informations to his rivals...
well spoken bro...its not an easy issue over there at the naija political arena.
Re: 16yr Old Student Arrested For Insulting Turkish President by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 28, 2014
wildikeman:
well spoken bro...its not an easy issue over there at the naija political arena.
Yes brother...
This man deserves a second chance...and I've got my reasons!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Error Makes A US Man The World First Ever Trillionaire / More Than 400 Detained In Russia As Country Mourns The Death Of Alexei Navalny / Sahle-work Zewde Sworn In As First Female Ethiopia President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.