Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man (4021 Views)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2014
• Farting In Our Presence
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend
not to but they really hate when you do it in
their presence. If you doubt me, go and ask a
man whom you don’t know to tell you what he
thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front
of him.
• Eating too much
Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence
please try to control your eating habits. Not
that we’re too broke to buy you Food but
eating without Class just because your indoors
is disgusting to say the least!
• Washing of your undies (panties)
Please try to reduce the amount of times you
wash your undies in our presence. Forget that
popular slang which tends to say that when a
man loves you, he can even wash your undies,
we’re not that cool with seeing someone else’s
undies!
• Talking too dirty
Please, have control of things you say in our
presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes
to your language except you want to remain a
GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!
• Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we’re not around, you can laugh and
bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking
to a lady and she laughed so loud that she
didn’t know when she polluted.
• Always watching movies
If your a Nollywood addict please, for the sake
of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all
your time to once your man is around. We
need total concentration when we are talking
to you
• Fighting
Never you fight in front of your man, he may
feel that one day you will fight his mother.
• i Too Know attitude
Its very annoying when you always act like
you know everything. When we argue about
sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to
let us win sometimes as it would do you no
harm than try to make sure you POV is the
most correct even when its not.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by echobee(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2014
Thanks! Noted
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Cheadiva(f): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2014
STALE

Tanks doh
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2014
This list again.

Who go love you go love you jare. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Chaleeee: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2014
Scratching bumbum.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by neily(f): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2014
MzNelly:
This list again.
Who go love you go love you jare. undecided
Thanks dear that's the truth

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by neily(f): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2014
Op go and marry a robot as a wife schmmmmmcheesy
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by delishpot: 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Another list for women to follow.
Ha ha, men and wahala.
Eh, make I go allert women o. Another list don come out for them to read and follow.
..............................a dey come.

I hope these lists nor go enter 2015 o. Abeg I no get list power for this comming year.
Make una talk better thing biko.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by major466(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2014
I don't agree. I believe People should be able to express themselves without getting the red card treatment. I will rather be with lady who is honest and expresses herself freely to the ones who pretend to be civil, only to reveal their true self later.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2014
If itz meant to be,it wl be.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2014
How can a lady in her normal sense fart in front of her boyfriend..wouldnt she feel somehow or do u think she wud feel comfortable smiling or asking 'hope u enjoyed it'? That wud look absurd cos sum tins shouldnt b told

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
neily:
then go around farting in front of any dude you see na lol

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Oahray: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2014
Well I like girls that are capable of holding an opinion, that can prove points and argue logically. The more you know, the more attractive you become, unless you become overly self-opinionated.

I'm not the 'LET me win an argument' kind sha. If I win, it should be because my points are irrefutable, not because you are kind enough to let me win.

2 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2014
Segirl18:
How can a lady in her normal sense fart in front of her boyfriend..wouldnt she feel somehow or do u think she wud feel comfortable smiling or asking 'hope u enjoyed it'? That wud look absurd cos sum tins shouldnt b told
thank you my sister forget this other ones shouting what will be will be.... my guy babe did same thing some time ago.... even though I was with my headphone on and pretended not to hear it, I felt somehow tho . and I know she'll beat her self up for that little slip.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2014
The should also try to close their legs in a guy present, some of them are too daft to know this, when the see a guy, the will just open it and kip, and u see every room and corner even palour their toto get.

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by lilmax(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2014
neily:
now which do you do on the list?
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by quivah(f): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2014
1. I hate number one die... not only guys can't take it, girls also can't! but because the society accepts guys to be open while girls reserved, so guys can fart as they like..that's why there's been little talk about this fart issue.. guys fart die!! and I hate it.. it seems disrespectful to me..

2. that should be to a certain degree... if I can eat one bowl of eba, I should then pretend in front of my guy that I can only eat half?
eating too much should raise a nose only when you eat more even after being filled..and now, that's covetousness.

3. na wah! I dey praise people wey dey wash/dry their undies outside(leave boyfriend face matter) .. it doesn't seem right to me

4. how dirty is too dirty??

5. that's only when you laugh at things that just seem silly things wey no really funny undecided .. guys do it too..
but excessively when its funny? that's cool.. don't just laugh and roll/fall off the chair cause the joke its just too much.

6. cheesy

7. undecided

8.. labbish!

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2014
lilmax:
now which do you do on the list?
farting
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
summary : when u are before a man, dont be urself. pretend to be someone else.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Michelle55: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmm... observing sha
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Mindless(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2014
What century are you in?
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by InvincibleMe(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
kristina1:
If itz meant to be,it wl be.

but you have a role to play
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Ezibless: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pretence can't last forever na.

If it's ones habit no matter how they wanna pretend,it would definatly reveal.

Just let people be themselves,those who would love them like that, would.

But it doesn't mean that some that can be avoided shouldn't be o
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by Spydamannn(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
I had this pretty girl I was crushing on like mad...the day she farted in my presence,she no even apologize,just waved her hand like it was nothing...the attraction in me evaporated immediately

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by InvincibleMe(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
That was not a good attraction could have been lust or infatuation.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by mesoade(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Spydamannn:
I had this pretty girl I was crushing on like mad...the day she farted in my presence,she no even apologize,just waved her hand like it was nothing...the attraction in me evaporated immediately
had similar experience
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by mesoade(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Love is not about loving a perfect person but loving an imperfect person the perfect way.
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
Spydamannn:
lmao
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
InvincibleMe:

That was not a good attraction could have been lust or infatuation.
don't yell me that trash.... because I am genuinely attracted to you, I will now swallow any pill u give me? u on weed or som'in?
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
mesoade:
Love is not about loving a perfect person but loving an imperfect person the perfect way.
yea we know..... but try and behave yourself as well..... no one wants to marry someone with a nonchalant attitude

1 Like

Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by liljboy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
FRONT PAGE!!!!!
Re: Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presenceof A Man by InvincibleMe(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
liljboy:
don't yell me that trash.... because I am genuinely attracted to you, I will now swallow any pill u give me? u on weed or som'in?

Just saying! But come to think of it, what happens to overlooking of mistakes? Or are u a perfect being yourself?

(1) (2)

What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done? / Why People Always Make S*x In The Office / 2 Reasons Why Airforce1 Will Not Make A Good Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.