Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 (2425 Views)

Saraki’s Senators’ At CCT Shrink From 81 To 12 / Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Death Toll In Jos Village Massacre Reach 90 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by chidiezeh(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
The death toll in recent cult clashes in Benin has risen
to 12, following reprisal attacks by suspected rival cult
groups in the Edo State capital.This came nearly a week
after similar attacks claimed the lives of at least seven
persons in some parts of Benin.

In the latest attack which occurred on Thursday, three
youths were said to have been killed at New Benin while
the other two deaths were said to have occurred at
Upper Sakponba in the state capital.It was learnt that
those allegedly behind the New Benin attack brandished
their weapons after committing the act.

Our correspondent gathered that among the victims of
the December 19 incident were a popular car wash
operator and another man identified as Jude.

Similar incidents were also reported on Erediauwa Street,
Off Upper Sokponba road and Okhoro, where two
persons lost their lives. Confirming the incidents, Edo
State Commissioner of Police, Foluso Adebanjo, told our
correspondent on telephone that no fewer than five
persons had been arrested by the command in connection
with attacks.“We have made several arrests. We cannot
disclose the number. But we have made arrests; not two;
not three; not four,” he said.

Source http://www.punchng.com/news/death-toll-in-edo-cult-clash-rises-to-12/
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by zutu(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
cult again
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by zutu(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
cult again
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by holatin(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
hmmmmm cult
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by pyyxxaro: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
I never see state when LOVE Confra reach EDO state cry

Its a thing of Pride to them , in the midst of all these killings people go still join

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by donphilopus: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
pyyxxaro:
I never see state when LOVE Confra reach EDO state cry

Its a thing of Pride to them , in the midst of all these killings people go still join

Don't generalise it boss.
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
Edo State generally needs God's divine intervention on the issue of cultism. It' high time real men of God come together for serious prayers. It's well with Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by EmirOMENT: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

But you always generalise whenever you want to insult the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by pyyxxaro: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Boss am not tryna generalise , and I know am not totally wrong

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by donphilopus: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
EmirOMENT:
But you always generalise whenever you want to insult the Igbos.

Lol... Bros, I'm never a tribalist. Though my posts might be controversial those days. But I've since desisted from that. I'm now into core political thread, you can never find me on any tribal-related threads!
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by donphilopus: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Boss am not tryna generalise , and I know am not totally wrong

You're right though!

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by IgrigiMercenery: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Lol... Bros, I'm never a tribalist. Though my posts might be controversial those days. But I've since desisted from that. I'm now into core political thread, you can never find me on any tribal-related threads!

**grins** Phil Obende my boy. The God wey save you ehn? #Chai! **LOLS**
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by yorex2011: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

He's not generalising...

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by EmirOMENT: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Make I use fear believe you sha..
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Frankenstein: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

How come you know the names of all the people on Nairaland. Are you a DSS agent?

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Collynzo22: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
Frankenstein:
How come you know the names of all the people on Nairaland. Are you a DSS agent?
Lol Nelson.
We'll soon release a book on that.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by IgrigiMercenery: 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:

Lol Nelson.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Scatterboss(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
So cult still exist? Na wao.
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Joel3(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
cult has really eating deep in edo state. The social life has been affected And its beyond redeemable.

Killing cult men in edo is like killing half of the male population.
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Bruteforce101: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Frankenstein:

They are just little kids. They check your name through your twitter on your nairaland profile. Thats what little kids do cos they are jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Bruteforce101: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:

Lol Nelson.

Amadi collins Obinna, the road side welder. You are forming hacker. Ahahahahaha. Your own case is pathetic. Lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Bruteforce101: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

[/s]

Little yeeboe kid, stop forming what you are not. Asshole

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Frankenstein: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bruteforce101:

They are just little kids. They check your name through your twitter on your nairaland profile. Thats what little kids do cos they are jobless.
Too easy.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Frankenstein: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
Collynzo22:

Lol Nelson.
When?
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Collynzo22: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Frankenstein:
When?
No release date yet, but soon.
It is a comprehensive book detailing all our methods.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by EdCure: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
Joel3:
cult has really eating deep in edo state. The social life has been affected And its beyond redeemable.

Killing cult men in edo is like killing half of the male population.
Your remark, though unflattery and somewhat radical, is not far from the truth.
This cultism is even fuelled by politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by tomakint: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

Hhhmmnnn.....

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by IgrigiMercenery: 9:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Bruteforce101:

**grins** Bayo, does Philemon and everyone else have their twitter accounts on their nairaland profiles **LolS**

1 Like

Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Xcex: 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2014
I'm currently servin dere bro, it sims fraternity n cultism is in dia blood. Bad news frm dia youth evry nw n den.
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by Malawian(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
in Ekpoma, almost every family has one or two members wey blend.
phil, na ujemen you base that time abi?
Re: Death Toll In Edo Cult Clash Rises To 12 by eseosa77(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
I think the figure is more than that.
Somebody from my home town in orhiomwon LGA is one of today's casualty,what a lose.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inec Releases Osun State Results / See The Complete List Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / (photo) 4 Drug Traffickers Excrete 171 Wraps Of Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.