Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29412 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 27, 2014
kreamidiva:

What do u mean by the italicized?

Except it didn't come out the way he intended, the bolded means the friend has strings of girlfriends but this particular one is the most valued because he sees her as a wife material.

If that is the case Op, what exactly is the problem here? They are probably in an open relationship lipsrsealed

P.S- the way you keep going on and on about your friend's financial status and abroad connection is funny. What makes you think money is the only thing that can keep your woman tied to your aprons? Well, there you have the news flash. Your friend's status didn't stop his woman from wandering.

My advice, IF she is the only babe your friend has, confront her first. You would look silly confronting your friend without a concrete proof. It will just be a case of her words against yours. OR, hope she comes back to the club and you take pictures or videos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2014
Emmysteve:
Hmmm so there's a genuine reason in doing runs despite all the guy is giving her? Would u allow ur brother to Marry this type of girl for whatever reason she has? Smh
and what is the guy giving her? If she needs 2 million naira for a kidney transplant, is the guy giving her that?

What exactly is the guy giving her? Yes, there is a genuine reason for doing runs and if as old as you are, you don't realise that then you need to go to allen avenue and interview some of those women you see there cuz I doubt any sane woman would just sleep and wake up one day and decide to sleep with random men for money.

My bro can marry an ashawo as long as she's got a genuine reason for going into it and she's willing to stop, after all, she's phuckin' him for free ni. Stop being self-righteous and think beyond your nose. One of Jesus' closest confidants was a prosti-tute, did she not change? Who are you to judge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Tosinville(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
o ga o!, better girls no dey again o!, most 9ja girls can never get satistied even though u buy 'em private jet....man, u gotta let ur friend knows if u truly care for this dude, d earlier d better not until he caught his wife & a stranger in his bed probably after marriage, don't tell him after he get to know, u will look like a bad friend cos there's nothing secret about stupid act

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by uzoexcel(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
thats too stressful

@op, take a picture of her bargaining with other customers and also take a picture of the hotel where she does her runz....then ask ur friend where his girlfriend was on that particular night..u can take it from there

sad really though
kelvine:
If you have spare time and you really like your friend,monitor the babe for a period. Find out how often she visits the club then someday lure your friend to same club when you are sure she will show up. Let your friend see for himself you don't have to say much,else the story might change.
First you must be very sure your friend plans to marry the babe,else no need for the stress.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
abeg tell him sharply b4 he says i do

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 27, 2014
No comment
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by SavageGarden(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Dude its not of your f''''ing business..Don't make a fool of yourself playing a Hero...you would be shocked that he knows already I know guys who deliberately date whores...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Dapo4u(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
If a friend's fianceƩ came with another guy to a club, I may choose to mind my own business but if she was in a club for "runs" , that becomes everyone's business. The same way the burden of sexually transmitted infections has become everybody's wahala and that in itself makes it your duty to inform your friend....sugbon oooooo, you must be 100% sure that it was your friend's fiancee..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by RFella(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
kelvine:
If you have spare time and you really like your friend,monitor the babe for a period. Find out how often she visits the club then someday lure your friend to same club when you are sure she will show up. Let your friend see for himself you don't have to say much,else the story might change.
First you must be very sure your friend plans to marry the babe,else no need for the stress.

Well spoken! Words from the mouth of the gods...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ameer2: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2014
mtcheeewwe...Rubbish!!! since wen did gael frnd turn to wife?huhh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

So all women na 'ashawo' true true!
Look at the dirt ur vomiting... undecided
oh, so you no know? When your babe dey straff you for money, no be ashawo be that? Or you think some ashawos don't have private clients? When your sisters dey knack their guys for credit and tp, you no know.

Dey there, na your kain people fit kill pesin unknowingly. Pray you don't marry an ashawo...afterall, you don't know the past of most females you're with

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by braine(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2014
You are a bad friend if you don't tell him!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Maybe you should confront the girl first. Her reaction should determine your nect line of action

Dear I actually thought about that but on a second note, this girl can actually make up a lie against me which might cause a face off between me and my friend.

As innocent as she looks, if she can be a runs girl..then she can do anything...she can even go to the xtent of telling my friend that I tried to sleep with her and u know what that means...all this has been runing through my mind.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by uzoexcel(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2014
what reallly is ur problem?is this hw u reason in real life?u doubt any sane woman will go to allen? are u fuckkkin kiddin me?u dont knw abt ladies who go to hussle so they can get the latest gadgets, handsets and all? what planet do u stay on?ask ur coursemates who are into it and they would gist u
safarigirl:
and what is the guy giving her? If she needs 2 million naira for a kidney transplant, is the guy giving her that?

What exactly is the guy giving her? Yes, there is a genuine reason for doing runs and if as old as you are, you don't realise that then you need to go to allen avenue and interview some of those women you see there cuz I doubt any sane woman would just sleep and wake up one day and decide to sleep with random men for money.

My bro can marry an ashawo as long as she's got a genuine reason for going into it and she's willing to stop, after all, she's phuckin' him for free ni. Stop being self-righteous and think beyond your nose. One of Jesus' closest confidants was a prosti-tute, did she not change? Who are you to judge?

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

Sometimes I wonder if all nig ladies don't have aprents, I mean the way they depended on their boyfriends to provide for them as if they don't have fathers.

You said fvck for free, na only the guy enjoy am? Is she rendering the guy kind of special favor?

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2014
uzoexcel:
what reallly is ur problem?is this hw u reason in real life?u doubt any sane woman will go to allen? are u fuckkkin kiddin me?u dont knw abt ladies who go to hussle so they can get the latest gadgets, handsets and all? what planet do u stay on?ask ur coursemates who are into it and they would gist u
Lol asin eh ....I don't know why its paining her....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by holatin(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2014
yungcyrus:
na dat one sure pass, if ur friend come discover later..Him go hate you die
yes oooo

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ceeceeco: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Wat are u waiting for? Can't u see dat ur friend is trying to settle down with an irresponsible wife? Inform him right away, hence he's not yet married to her, dnt even mind if he'll bliv u or not, just play ur part as a friend. Some girls are possess.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by adconline(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2014
A couple of years ago, I met my friend's wife in a nite club with another man and decided to tell him.. He was happy that I told him and honest that he hadn't been fulfilling his own obligations to his wife as well. Don't get it twisted! He didn't cheat, but was co-married to his career at that time. He went to the same nite club and met his wife after she had claimed that she was going to see her parents. They both agreed to work on their marriage and they are far much better and happier today...

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by PAINGAIN: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
For those saying @op should'nt tell his friend, if na u nko,would'nt u want to know of something like this? Op said his friend is serious wit d girl. Cheating is one thing but ashawoing na another thing. @op, tell ur friend sharp sharp, if him like make he do as he pleases. Be a friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell ur frnd without any form of hesitation or delay ASAP....

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by lilmax(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
to understand why she's doing it. Not everyone is doing runs business because they want to do it.

A lot of times, you need to consider certain scenarios before you jump into conclusions. The girl could have a genuine reason, there is always a justification for some things. He could tell his friend and when his friend confronts the girl, she could come up with a very good story that could even make the friend forgive her if he loves her as much as OP says he does.

Confront her first before you end up being the mumu.
this is hard to believe, now I'm wondering if you would say the same if the roles were reversed

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by val25(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom
This type of statement can only come from a girl

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by sorextee(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
You've said it all. Best idea/suggestion..
kelvine:

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Maybe you should confront the girl first. Her reaction should determine your nect line of action
worst advice ever. if he does that she will deny it and come up with a good lie incase he tells his friend. next, she will find a way to break their friendship

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?
OP report her ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:
Op, Give him the scenario you just described without telling him that this involved his girlfriend and see his reaction. From there you can decide if it is prudent or imprudent to proceed to give him the full details.
best advice so far, op I suggest u try this
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by 2special(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2014
pls infom him asap

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2014
uzoexcel:
has OP detemined that she went for gadgets? So there aren't girls in Allen that just go there because they want to raise school fees? Or those who are there to raise money for a surgery?

I don't care about ladies who are there for petty reasons, but I care about ladies who are there for lack of a better choice and then you men decide to lump them in with the materialistic ones. Those are the ladies I care about and those are the ladies I'm defending. In the same way I don't believe all men involved in armed robbery are doing it because they want to.

Yes, that's how I reason in life. Don't judge anyone until you know their story. If the rest of you don't reason like that, then it explains why Nigeria is like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by donMIG(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Codedly!bcoz Dem fit turn u lata to d enemy.....#girls such devils#
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
worst advice ever. if he does that she will deny it and come up with a good lie incase he tells his friend. next, she will find a way to break their friendship
LOL...he could tell his friend, and the friend being a loce-sick puppy would confront the girl and she covld still come up with a good story that will send OP flying out the window.

All this 'tell him' advice, may even end up worsening things, and like someone pointed out, what makes OP think the friend isn't aware of the situation?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by sagaciousblog: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:

Sure bro...that's jst what I have been wondering, cos I don't have any solid evidence..twas very late in the 9t and I couldn't take pictures..even @ that it would have looked childish for me to do that in public...my friend knows very much that am not a talkative and can't make such kind of jokes buh on a second note..he doesn't joke with the girl...that's jst what's getting me worried...I think I should jst be neutral n my advice to him..mayb ask him to be careful and look well before he take any final decision on the girl...thanks for ur advice still.
you will SURELY regret it if ur frnd end up knowing after marriage...just try to lure your friend to the brothel to see things for himself..daz all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.