Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29409 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
and what is the guy giving her? If she needs 2 million naira for a kidney transplant, is the guy giving her that?

What exactly is the guy giving her? Yes, there is a genuine reason for doing runs and if as old as you are, you don't realise that then you need to go to allen avenue and interview some of those women you see there cuz I doubt any sane woman would just sleep and wake up one day and decide to sleep with random men for money.

My bro can marry an ashawo as long as she's got a genuine reason for going into it and she's willing to stop, after all, she's phuckin' him for free ni. Stop being self-righteous and think beyond your nose. One of Jesus' closest confidants was a prosti-tute, did she not change? Who are you to judge?
are u a pròstitùte no offense but u sound like one

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
oh, so you no know? When your babe dey straff you for money, no be ashawo be that? Or you think some ashawos don't have private clients? When your sisters dey knack their guys for credit and tp, you no know.

Dey there, na your kain people fit kill pesin unknowingly. Pray you don't marry an ashawo...afterall, you don't know the past of most females you're with

And I dey plan to come marry u, so u be ashawo too! Na God save me o!

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
worst advice ever. if he does that she will deny it and come up with a good lie incase he tells his friend. next, she will find a way to break their friendship

Xactly my thoughts!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by HOLYPRINCE2(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Did she send u? If she sent u to inform her guy then do but if nobody send u my brother shun.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
lilmax:
this is hard to believe, now I'm wondering if you would say the same if the roles were reversed
yes. Don't conclude until you know everything. That's my stand
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
The guy's code requires you MUST tell your friend.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2014
u can also do dis op,just look for a day u and ur friend shld pay a surprise visit to the club so u can catch her red handed;there is nothing sweeter and evident than dat

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom
exactly what I expect girls to do. defend d girls. but if it's a guy that was caught they'd scream tell him. in fact they would ask u why u didn't confront the guy.

my advice is this. tell him but not without proof. hopefully she goes to the club frequently. get a friend of urs that she doesn't know. he should bargain n pick her up for the night then tell ur friend where they r going to n then let him go meet her there unexpectedly. most importantly tell ur friend not to let her know u r d one that set her up. no one will know u r d reason for their break up as my lady says.

that's what I call being smart. that way u hv no enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I've never even had sex in my life or attempted it
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED GIRLS LIKE YOU TO ADVICE HIM. MEANWHILE IF HIS FRIEND IS YOUR BROTHER, WILL YOU STILL OFFER SAME ADVICE? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2014
adconline:
A couple of years ago, I met my friend's wife in a nite club with another man and decided to tell him.. He was happy that I told him and honest that he hadn't been fulfilling his own obligations to his wife as well. Don't get it twisted! He didn't cheat, but was co-married to his career at that time. He went to the same nite club and met his wife after she had claimed that she was going to see her parents. They both agreed to work on their marriage and they are far much better and happier today...

u liar!
Story for the gods
Which man go go meet his wife inside club to reconcile?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by lilmax(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
yes. Don't conclude until you know everything. That's my stand
so shall it be
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

And I dey plan to come marry u, so u be ashawo too! Na God save me o!
abeg I no want your kain pesin. God forbid I get a self-righteous fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by dammytosh: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2014
If he is a potential wife, please call your friend and tell him but if na Sarewagba, make sure you also tell him. grin grin
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
abeg I no want your kain pesin. God forbid I get a self-righteous fellow

Righteousness is the only visa to heaven! undecided
See as u dey miss ur opportunity with joke.
Tomorrow u go dey fast make God send u a man grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Mistermamus(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
no mind am. hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

u liar!
Story for the gods
when you refuse to see past your nose, you'll refer to such stories as lies.

Tiwa savage is married, the fact that you're not man enough to hold your babe or your insecurities affect your views on women, doesn't mean all men are like you
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by nwaanambra1(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
and what is the guy giving her? If she needs 2 million naira for a kidney transplant, is the guy giving her that?

What exactly is the guy giving her? Yes, there is a genuine reason for doing runs and if as old as you are, you don't realise that then you need to go to allen avenue and interview some of those women you see there cuz I doubt any sane woman would just sleep and wake up one day and decide to sleep with random men for money.

My bro can marry an ashawo as long as she's got a genuine reason for going into it and she's willing to stop, after all, she's phuckin' him for free ni. Stop being self-righteous and think beyond your nose. One of Jesus' closest confidants was a prosti-tute, did she not change? Who are you to judge?

WILL YOU JUST SHUT IT PLS!

STOP EXPOSING YOUR IMMORAL MIND TO THE PUBLIC! angry

HAVE U NEVER HEARD THE SAYING "EVERY ASHE GET REASON BUT E STILL NO MAKE AM BETTER WORK!"

AND I GUESS YOU NEVER THE SAYING "ASHE NA ASHE NO MATTER HOW U CLEAN AM"!

Now run along sister! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by greatmarshall(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
wrong advice ooo... I disagree with you sister... He should let him know...simple!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by logica(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
to understand why she's doing it. Not everyone is doing runs business because they want to do it.

A lot of times, you need to consider certain scenarios before you jump into conclusions. The girl could have a genuine reason, there is always a justification for some things. He could tell his friend and when his friend confronts the girl, she could come up with a very good story that could even make the friend forgive her if he loves her as much as OP says he does.

Confront her first before you end up being the mumu.
Hahahaha...most m0ronic post ever. Oh forgive me; I realize you may be speaking from experience. I am sorry about the genuine reason that drove you into prostitution.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by phabulous88(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
The fact that you're posting this on NL shows that's you wonna tell your friend. What you waiting for? What you afraid of? Loosing his friendship? That's bulls to me! I expect my friends to always look out for me and all that's mine. In fact I expect my friend to slap me when I'm going astray. That's why they are my friend and that's a reason I keep my circuit small (and close); any friend who does otherwise is a fiend in disguise.

Tell your friend. The worse that can happen is that he unfriends you but you know within you that you've done the right thing. If he chooses to confront her or marry her, that's entirely his business.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:08am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

Righteousness is the only visa to heaven! undecided
who told you that? Your pastor? Jesus would refer to your type as a Pharisee....even prost-itues will see heaven before most of you

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by equily(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2014
consider these
1st. What led her to dat club
2nd. what was her intention, though similar wit d former
3rd. Will ur report causes more harm or peace
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
i will.. since i have good intention
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
when you refuse to see past your nose, you'll refer to such stories as lies.

Tiwa savage is married, the fact that you're not man enough to hold your babe or your insecurities affect your views on women, doesn't mean all men are like you

Hehehehehe Tiwa Savage is an entertainer. What do you expect her husband to do as he was aware of his wife's kind of job?

So the guy is aware that his g/f is ashawo or runs girl and he should take it ease?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Only a kid would advise OP to go tell his friend before confronting the girl.

If the girl's actions are those of desperation, OP could even kill her by telling the friend. You don't know what she needs the money for, you don't know if she discussed the situation with the friend, yeet you open your mouth to call her ashawo, why? What makes you think your mother, sister(s) or cousin(s) didn't become an 'ashawo' at certain periods in kife just so you could be alive today? Or so that a loved one would survive or for their own survival?

Think beyond the surface please, use your heads.

OP, confront the girl first, let her reaction determine your next line of action

From ur analysis,u've left everyone tinkin dat u also towing d same line of action.

As far as am concerned,der is no excuse or justification for a gurl/woman/lady to go into PROSTITUTION as regards to d poor economical woes she is facing,provided she isn't deformed... What happens if an average Nigeria gurl/woman/lady works genuinely.

Those who spoke english said "Patience is a virtue"....i can categorically say dat;no matter d situation she finds herself in,der are pple out der wit triple of d problems she is facing.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by adconline(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
victorazy:

u liar!
Story for the gods
It's not my fault that you failed reading and comprehension in English.. Keyword: they both agreed TO work on their marriage.
Ignorance inked in ur DNA!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by AZeD1(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

There's a genuine reason for armed robbery, kidnapping and ritual killings.
So let's stop putting them in jail.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
You can take a monkey out of a tree, but you can't take the tree out of a monkeycheesy

Old habits die hard. Imagine doing runs for 4 years...very difficult pattern to break.

Even when you have everything you could possibly want, the adventure and kinky treat of being 'bought' will drag you right back in.

But if I were you, I would keep my fvckn mouth shut.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by tochitoch(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2014
Also I had a similar experience some years ago.No all men can handle the 'truth'.if the friend has a flippy mouth and diarhoea character about his girl's issue,abeg just leave am to carry his cross else they will ever make up or marry and the girl will continue doing her runs and you ll be blacklisted for your actions.
But if na guy,that handles women issues like a real man,let him tell the guy.
Woman matter dey divide friendship! They are a necessary evil
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Speakdatruth: 10:13am On Dec 27, 2014
ds iz wot d camera dat came wit yo phone waz meant 4 nigga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.