Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (83117 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by caddylac(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2015
scantee:

have not seeing your PM sorry
@scantee, dnt rili understand n dnt knw hw 2 snd d PM, pls sir can u snd me ur e-mail n let me know d exact details u 1nt me 2 snd 2 u in d PM, thank you sir, 'm grateful.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by dgb4(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2015
please, i need internship placement for my Cousin, he is he is an undergraduate of Computer Engineering in KNUST, Ghana and have a duration of 6 months to do his industrial attachment/training.

If anyone have a potential opening From july/august kindly contact me at jarret4all@yahoo.com

Location can be PHC, Bayelsa or Delta state.
Jah Bless
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Ejisz: 10:56am On May 23, 2015
Thanks for this informative thread. Hoping to register mine in Nigeria. For now I am into supplying manpower to Qatar and Kuwait.jst 5 months into the business. But by the grace of God this year will be a success

please I would appreciate it if you can throw more light on this. I am interested in knowing all about this.
please mail me (bestejiszokotie@gmail.com) so we don't derail this wonderful thread by databoy.
thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by visitor30(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
scantee:

have replied you, i stays in Shell RA which area are you in PH?

@scantee,
Sorry for the late response................I totally forgot about this thread as I was unable to access the email account which I was suppose to retrieve me password. Also due to the fact that wife out to birth few days after this post and the extra time that comes with fatherhood at this early stage is enormous........
Waaoooh! we live not far from each other, I stay in mini ezekwu (eliada layout)... will check me email and contact you...
Happy new month and have a splendid week ahead.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
good stuff you guys have here. I've been secretly following and getting my stuff together.

Guys, I've been in business for sometime now. As hardwork, prayers, God and luck will have it we've gotten a big break.

We successfully won an LPO to manufacture and supply packaging bag for a multinational company in Lagos.

Our problem now is financing the LPO. We only want part funding as we can provide the rest. The banks have been rubbish. Guys can anyone come our aid. We can negotiate interests and other details.

I look forward ro your enquiries

Cheers guys
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by benardtotti(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2015
Mexense:
good stuff you guys have here. I've been secretly following and getting my stuff together.

Guys, I've been in business for sometime now. As hardwork, prayers, God and luck will have it we've gotten a big break.

We successfully won an LPO to manufacture and supply packaging bag for a multinational company in Lagos.

Our problem now is financing the LPO. We only want part funding as we can provide the rest. The banks have been rubbish. Guys can anyone come our aid. We can negotiate interests and other details.

Cheers guys
hello bro, add me on whatsapp I think I can get u funding from n angel investor, my number: +2348033679526

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2015
benardtotti:
hello bro, add me on whatsapp I think I can get u funding from n angel investor, my number: +2348033679526

Hey bro. Thanks for looking out.

I've sent yiu a message on whatsapp but it is still pending. I've also tried calling but to no available.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by periwyte2(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
databoy247:

We cannot dispute the fact that connections play a major role in getting a contract but from my experience, you can still get contracts without connections. It depends on how you package your company and ensuring you meet EVERY requirement. Believe it or not, some organizations still award contracts based on merit to qualified contractors without actually collecting "bribe".

And who says people are born with connections? angry

If you wish you can start building your own strings of connections and in no distance time you will have some solid ground. More details on how this can be achieved is found in the corporate walker document (a handbook for contractors).

Please how can I gt the corporate walker document (d handbook for contractors).
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
periwyte2:

Please how can I gt the corporate walker document (d handbook for contractors).
Help@officemanager.com.ng

Send us an email.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 4:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Here at OfficeManager, we have a track record of serving corporate organizations and make businesses stand out. So, we have rolled out a new campaign tagged “Get a website now, and pay later…”.

This might be an opportunity to own a corporate website. The reason for doing this is to help those with trust issues. Alot of people are skeptical about paying money to someone they don't know for a service. So we practically changed the game. How bout we design the website and launch it live without collecting a penny from you. Then after some days, you pay for the website?

What do you think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
When it comes to purchasing steel in Nigeria there is no standardized uniform price as it varies between locations and sometimes the quality is questionable. Are you in Port Harcourt and you have a building project at hand?
Do you need the best prices for stell rod, pipes, binding wire, brc etc.
Then you are welcome to do business with us at fiddise interbiz where quality and best prices is assured.
Contact us at Ekehjoelc@yahoo.com or 07065465432

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Wayne2: 2:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys. I need to write a business proposal, but i will need help on a proper way to write it. Please can anyone be kind enough to mail me a sample. My e-mail is kefe36@gmail.com . Thanks guys!
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 7:07am On Jul 01, 2015
The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) hereby invites proposals from reputable firms with proven experience to undertake services. There are over 35 different categories ranging from Project Management System, Identifications of Automation Needs of the Commission’s with Process and Procedures, Effective Tariff and Billing Monitoring System in the Nigerian Telecoms Market, Development of Framework for Wearable Wireless Sensor Technology, Access to IEEE, IET Digital Library and Publications, Development of Risk Management Policy for the Commission, Vulnerability Assessment of Telecommunications Critical Infrastructures, Development of Enhanced Budget Management System., Nation-Wide Survey of Consumer Satisfaction (in various geo-political zones), Insurance Cover for Commission’s Pool Vehicles, Development of SLA and KPIS, etc.

http://officemanager.com.ng/request-for-proposal-rfp-at-nigerian-communications-commission-ncc/
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by ymomoh: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2015
Mexense:

Cheers guys
Call me to discuss biz. i can be of help 08054810735

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 1:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Hello friends, my new tech start-up, recently launched a project called OfficeManager. I observed that there are A LOT of local and indigenous contracting firms legally registered in Nigeria but they are all geting frustrated because of their limited access to contract opportunities.

From a survey conducted, it was discovered that the problem isn't lack of contract opportunities, but lack of information and data. Hence, the solution; www.officemanager.com.ng. It is an online portal where both existing and aspiring contractors across the country can register and have unlimited access to latest contract opportunities, bid invitations, training, hundreds of official documents for download and lots more.

Our target is to partner with government establishments and multinational organizations to directly receive publications on their tender requests and contract opportunities directly to our online portal. With this solution, we hope to reach out to thousands of contracting firms across the country simultaneously so they can have direct access to data and latest opportunities on our online portal, and mobile apps.

Currently we have been listed as a participant on the Diamond Bank BET contest.

http://diamondbankbet.com/entries/

My entry is on page 9 (if you cant find it there, check page cool and please vote for me. The name is Nwaka Osakwuni, and the company name is: Kanitech Projects Limited. You can click on the video to watch the short pitch.

Diamond bank will be selecting the top 100 entries for further screening. You vote is highly solicited. So, join me lets make a difference. Please share with your friends and solicit their votes.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by eninaija(f): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
databoy247:
Hello friends, my new tech start-up, recently launched a project called OfficeManager. I observed that there are A LOT of local and indigenous contracting firms legally registered in Nigeria but they are all geting frustrated because of their limited access to contract opportunities.

From a survey conducted, it was discovered that the problem isn't lack of contract opportunities, but lack of information and data. Hence, the solution; www.officemanager.com.ng. It is an online portal where both existing and aspiring contractors across the country can register and have unlimited access to latest contract opportunities, bid invitations, training, hundreds of official documents for download and lots more.

Our target is to partner with government establishments and multinational organizations to directly receive publications on their tender requests and contract opportunities directly to our online portal. With this solution, we hope to reach out to thousands of contracting firms across the country simultaneously so they can have direct access to data and latest opportunities on our online portal, and mobile apps.

My entry is on page 9 (if you cant find it there, check page cool and please vote for me. The name is Nwaka Osakwuni, and the company name is: Kanitech Projects Limited. You can click on the video to watch the short pitch.

Diamond bank will be selecting the top 100 entries for further screening. You vote is highly solicited. So, join me lets make a difference. Please share with your friends and solicit their votes.

Well done Nwaka, everyday you come with innovations. I am impressed; will vote for you ASAP
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 09, 2015
databoy247 Has your contract with Wiko phones ended? You've not spoken about them in a long time.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
SirChotas:
databoy247 Has your contract with Wiko phones ended? You've not spoken about them in a long time.

Bros, its a long story. I was like a third party contractor. And lets just say i haven't been paid for my efforts till date. Currently, i don't have the time and resources to seek legal action so i guess i have to move on, which i have already done.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by CaptainJason: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
@databoy247 @scantee and the rest of the house. Great job going on here.

Tried searching so as to vote but could not locate you. Will keep trying.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
bigx:

Major Category - ICT and Security
how you de? Do you get my mail about the Pentcom cert? @databoy24, sorry you never hear from me as we discussed on phone, i had an emergency that warrants me to travel, but am back i will get in touch with them and give u call.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Tohpeh(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
Hello good people,
I offer the best sms service and delivery you could ever think of. Promote/Advertise your business through my sms platform at an affordable price.

I would love to do business with your company.
Here's my website www.joyfulsms.com

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Tohpeh(m): 12:05am On Jul 13, 2015
databoy247:

Wow
I love this and definitely vote for u
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 1:44am On Jul 13, 2015
scantee:
@databoy24, sorry you never hear from me as we discussed on phone, i had an emergency that warrants me to travel, but am back i will get in touch with them and give u call.
I hope the emergency was resolved. Expecting your call.

@all, if you are interested, then you can apply for this:

The Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of the following:

Desk Top Computers

Laptop Computers

Printers

Photocopiers

Scanners

Digital Cameras

Binding Machines

Public Address Systems

Stabilizers

Video Cameras

(3) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.

(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project, at the address below and inspect the Bidding Documents from 10:00am to 4:00pm Mondays to Thursdays, except on public holidays.

(5) Qualifications requirements include:

Evidence of previous supply (sale) of at least two similar Equipment proposed for the last 5
Reports on financial standing of the Bidder such as
Profit and Loss statements.
Balance Sheets, and
Auditors Report for the last three years to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder
A margin of preference for eligible national contractors shall not apply, Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.

(6) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only. The method of payment will be Cash or Bank Draft in Favour of Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project. The Bidding Documents will be collected from the office by the representative of the bidder; it may also be sent through courier services, upon request, at an extra cost of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.

(7) Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12:00noon on 06th August, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted.

Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below on the same Date & Time as above at the Budget and Economic Planning Conference All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of at least 3 % of the Bid sum.
(cool The address referred to above is:

Jigawa State and Local Governance Reform Project

Budget and Economic Planning Directorate,

Block A, New Secretariat Complex,

Dutse, Jigawa State.
for more details, call 08037005370

Please i implore anyone of you interested to verify this before committing to it, there is an office address and contact phone number for your use. I am in no way affiliated to the above parastatal or office.

Cheers. cool
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by lambvard: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
7mn
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Oduok(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
I handle contracts for design, construction, operations, and licensing (DPR) of downstream oil and gas facilities. I undertake HSE services
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Freshtomato(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Hi good morning Scantee/databoy
I have been following this thread since day one and you guys are doing a good job. May God bless you both.

I need help with this pls:

I registered a business name around april this year and was advised to get a TIN, Tax clearance cert and Vat.
I went to Firs office close to me and I was given some forms to fill after filling them I was directed to a lady nd she asked me to pay One hundred and fifty thousand naira. According to her, they are taxing me from 2012 till date. I don't understand this at all. I'd appreciate it If you guys can be so kind to shed some light on this. Thanks in advance
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 8:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freshtomato:
I have been following this thread since day one and you guys are doing a good job. May God bless you both.

I registered a business name around april this year and was advised to get a TIN, Tax clearance cert and Vat.
I went to Firs office close to me and I was given some forms to fill after filling them I was directed to a lady nd she asked me to pay One hundred and fifty thousand naira. According to her, they are taxing me from 2012 till date. I don't understand this at all. I'd appreciate it If you guys can be so kind to shed some light on this. Thanks in advance
If you registered your business this year, you are not supposed to pay more than 25k. The lady is trying to exploit you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by sheffybugatty: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
@freshtomato,I can help you to get the TIN in less than 5hrs only if you are interested.Dont fall into a wrong hand.Those guys can be funy atimes when they know that you don't have the experience.

databoy247:

If you registered your business this year, you are not supposed to pay more than 25k. The lady is trying to exploit you.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2015
Freshtomato:

150k? She must be high on TIN alcohol, may i know the branch/state where u went for this? Databoy247 has said it all, u should'nt pay more than 25k for VAT. Maybe the lady noticed ur new into this.. There is no way she will backdate to 3yrs ago is she mad? My Dear TCC/TIN is free after you must have paid for VAT. naija i hail o
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 14, 2015
GET UR DATA AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE MTN 1GIG-----#700 2GIG-----#1400 4GIG-----#2500 GLO 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 AIRTEL 1GIG_____#700 2GIG______#1300 4GIG_____#2500 ETISALAT 1GIG-----#800 2GIG_____#1500 4GIG______#2800 ......WHATSAPP 09050947168 OR CALL : 09037101896 U CAN Call TBOY FOR MORE INQUIRY.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.