Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland Contractors Lounge (83121 Views)

Nairaland Contractors Lounge - Season 2 / Information Marketer's Lounge (Special Thread For Info Marketer! ) / Forex EA Developers Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 07, 2015
scantee:
. Tot u be Yoruba guy? u mean you don't know JK of all people? anyway JK we Know JK we trust.
Lol...srzly i dont,not until yesternight when i browsed...
Was wondering why we neva heard from you,as i did thought u meant the presidential elections only,neva knew you had Gov. Elections inclusive.am just getting aware this morning that election holds on saturday.am sorry have been to another planet far from here.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Lol...srzly i dont,not until yesternight when i browsed...
Was wondering why we neva heard from you,as i did thought u meant the presidential elections only,neva knew you had Gov. Elections inclusive.am just getting aware this morning that election holds on saturday.am sorry have been to another planet far from here.

Haaaa better come back to naija

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Sunglow: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2015
scantee:
. Tot u be Yoruba guy? u mean you don't know JK of all people? anyway JK we Know JK we trust.
Lol I support u my broda I love this thread been following silently. Thanks for all the info.u and databoy name God go reward una.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
@ scantee;please may i ask who shell use to clear those bushy flow stations.
Are they contracted out to contractors/do shell have a section that takescare of it?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Are they contracted out to contractors/do shell have a section that takescare of it?
Contractors 2yrs rotational

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
scantee:
Contractors 2yrs rotational
How can one join the league?
Its one of my trained areas back in college.i can count about 4 F. stations within 2km radius from where i stay.
Pls how abt that air field @ finima and RA's,any info how the contract is awarded?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
pls on behalf of all,kindly help us the best way you can;maybe people based here can submit their file @ bonny and if a project comes up shortlist our names for the job,i know it over whelming for you,but pls dont give up on we guys.this is my own input,i dont knw how the system works but either way i know you are capable to handle it.i lv u bozz *no homo*
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

How can one join the league?
Its one of my trained areas back in college.i can count about 4 F. stations within 2km radius from where i stay.
Pls how abt that air field @ finima and RA's,any info how the contract is awarded?
compile ur profile including method statement, write an application make sure mention the ones ur interested in taking care of and their locations go to their vendors Service office & submit it, note you have only 30% chances of ur profile being taken, but if is taken they must contact though it might take some time. The truth is that the said contract is usually given to their retired staff as way of rewarding them, & secondary the contracts is mostly for host communities i.e indegens of the communities.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
scantee:
compile ur profile including method statement, write an application make sure mention the ones ur interested in taking care of and their locations go to their vendors Service office & submit it, note you have only 30% chances of ur profile being taken, but if is taken they must contact though it might take some time. The truth is that the said contract is usually given to their retired staff as way of rewarding them, & secondary the contracts is mostly for host communities i.e indegens of the communities.
Yes i taught as much too,that's why i put it across to you.
Do i need a registered company/venture name for this?
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by atilla(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well done Brodas. Been following for a while. More nairas to ur accounts..

Pls any advice on how to get a tax number for an old company??
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Etfash(m): 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
atilla:

Visit the Board of internal revenue office in your state. Then request for a Tax Clearance Certificate. You may be required to pay some money regardless of whether the company has been operational or not.
However, with good negotiation, you can get it within 2 hours and without a kobo.
I hope this piece is helpful.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by princeuk21(m): 12:29am On Apr 22, 2015
scantee:
But y kum hate naija na?
lol
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by princeuk21(m): 12:32am On Apr 22, 2015
databoy247:

When you are searching for job and its not forth coming, then stop searching and start acting on other things. 5k can start a biz. A friend of mine sold his phone and gold necklace to start a very small biz. He did it like his life dependended on it and today he drives 2014 kia cerato. This was less than 4years ago. I dont like people whining. Do the kind of biz that people will see you and even mock you, those kind of biz pay better.

So sell that phone or gold or whatever and do something with the proceeds.
good point
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bigx(m): 11:30am On Apr 22, 2015
@Scantee As a person on ground, what are the opportunities, Business wise for a Bonny Indigene?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2015
@ scantee bigx is on point,abeg do your best for we your boyz,me personally i love finima die
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2015
bigx:
@Scantee As a person on ground, what are the opportunities, Business wise for a Bonny Indigene?
do u have registered company and which part of Bonny are u from? GREENS, MANILA-PEPPLE, BROWN, TOLOFARI etc, update me then we talk about it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
atilla:

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bigx(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
scantee:
do u have registered company and which part of Bonny are u from? GREENS, MANILA-PEPPLE, BROWN, TOLOFARI etc, update me then we talk about it

Yes I have a registered company and from Isileogono
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bigx(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2015
scantee:

bigx:

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by portacabin: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
IHate9ja1:
the contracts are reserved for local/ indegenious contractors from the host communities
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by engrgordon(m): 12:28am On Apr 24, 2015
following

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 24, 2015
portacabin:
the contracts are reserved for local/ indegenious contractors from the host communities
....you seem to know wat's up;tell me more!
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Princenady(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
subscribed
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2015
@Scantee, thanks for keeping this thread active during my absence.

Any contractors in Delta State?

Meanwhile;

Request for Proposal – Environmental and Social Audit at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC).

Opportunities to Audit World Bank Assisted Projects in Nigeria (Finance).

Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Improvement of Kwasara Town Water Supply (construction).

Expression of Interest. Private Sector Engagement for Operation and Maintenance of Water Schemes/Facilities in Small Towns of Rivers State, Nigeria.

You can get the full details here;
http://officemanager.com.ng/category/jobscontracts/
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigx:

have you done any job in bonny b4 and do you have any letter from Amayanabo or chief council recorgnizn ur company as one of indigeneous company, and what is your company into? Provide an answer to the above questiones so we knw where to start.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
databoy247:
@Scantee, thanks for keeping this thread active during my absence.

Any contractors in Delta State?

Meanwhile;

Request for Proposal – Environmental and Social Audit at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC).

Opportunities to Audit World Bank Assisted Projects in Nigeria (Finance).

Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Improvement of Kwasara Town Water Supply (construction).

Expression of Interest. Private Sector Engagement for Operation and Maintenance of Water Schemes/Facilities in Small Towns of Rivers State, Nigeria.

You can get the full details here;
http://officemanager.com.ng/category/jobscontracts/

welcome back bro, happy sunday
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
IHate9ja1:
....you seem to know wat's up;tell me more!
Boss so ur now a contractor lolz
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
Princenady:
subscribed

we never recieve alert for ur subscription o
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by scantee(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
portacabin:
on point.
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2015
scantee:
Boss so ur now a contractor lolz
No oh,am thinking of something though.i wld let you know
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by bigx(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
scantee:
have you done any job in bonny b4 and do you have any letter from Amayanabo or chief council recorgnizn ur company as one of indigeneous company, and what is your company into? Provide an answer to the above questiones so we knw where to start.

1. I'vnt done any jobs there
2. I've only a letter from my compound head identifying me but none for the company
3. General Contracts
Re: Nairaland Contractors Lounge by databoy247(m): 7:44pm On Apr 26, 2015
bigx:
3. General Contracts

you have to be more specific.

Also, @ all, if you want to reach me, you can send me an email nwakstar2020@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Man In Only Towel At Ecobank ATM Withdrawing Money (Photo) / Meet Grasshoppers Seller Who Makes ₦20,000 To ₦30,000 Daily In Kaduna (Video) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.