Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? (703 Views)

Are Mysterious Guys Attractive To Girls? / Guys do You Find Slim Girls So Sweet And Petite? / Girls View About Tall Slim Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? by Joel3(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2014
when I mean thick babe I mean thick chick with ass and all that.

now do you find a really slim cute guy attracting, do you feel irritated and disgusting? Or you like them.

what is your teste of guys really? Thick guys or slim guys? I mean preference and first choice.

for thick chicks only.

Thanks
Re: Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
*Yawns#
Re: Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2014
my love for thick girl is unquestionable. beht am shy to make a move or roll with them. dont want people to laugh at me.
Re: Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2014
orobo be destroying all your home furniture with their heavy weight grin grin
Re: Question For Thick Girls Only Do You Find Slim Guys Attractive? by zimuzo: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2014
I love slim tall guys wink

(1) (Reply)

Undying Love (the Pain To Let Go) / Her Incessant Talk Of Witches N Diabolism In Her Family Is Fading Ma Love 4 Her / What Is Really Wrong??? Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.