Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook (11664 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by tonychristopher: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ehhhhhhh I saw this coming

Skeletons everywhere

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by tonychristopher: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
berem:
saTANic demons of PDP spreading propaganda against Pastor Osinbajo. May God destroy your lives the way Jonathan is destroying Nigeria!

Your too bitter for a woman .
I doubt if you have a family

Why the curates and curses

Instead of verification of the authenticity of the report ..your showing your touting tendency ..and you are a woman

I wonder what type of man u have

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by ASL33: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
compiling the list of RAPISTS in Nigeria right now.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by PhilipTosin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
This op is not a smart liar... Cooked up stories

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
PhilipTosin:
This op is not a smart liar... Cooked up stories
Cooked up story ke or you just don't want to believe it? Please confirm story from RCCG headquarters? https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/osibanjo-transferred-rccgs-hqtrs-because

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by juman(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
pdp wayo.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by zeetyzin(m): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
even if u accuse him of killing my grandmother,that wouldn't stop me from voting him in....bad belle...
SAI BUHARI!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by chamboy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
onatisi:
I don't understand how some people believe that it is possible to associate with the likes of tinubu and co ,and yet remain a clean politician. I laugh when people make dumb comments like buhari will deal with tinubu ,amaechi and co when he becomes the president and that he is only using them. When I read or hear such comments I shake my head not for the future of nigeria because nigerians won't allow this country to be given to tinubu and co but at the stupidityy of ppl that makes such statements .
what are u spewing
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by LogicPower(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
The ALLEGATIONS raised by this faceless writer against the person of the VP candidate of APC are of so much GRAVITY (rape and corruption) that the respected Prof. surely needs to address them, promptly and satisfactorily.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Osibanjo the ra. pist grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Acidosis(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
zeetyzin:
even if u accuse him of killing my grandmother,that wouldn't stop me from voting him in....bad belle...
SAI BUHARI!!!

Even if GEJ kill you with bullets in a broad day light, I will still vote for him

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Olaolufred(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
[size=14pt] TAKE YOUR ACCUSATION TO A COURT OF LAW WITH EVIDENCE, NOT TO FACEBOOK.
PDP ARE REALLY HAVING THOUGH TIME.
IT IS NOBODY'S FAULT BUT YOURS WHO WASTED 16 YEARS OF OPPORTUNITIES.
TIME UP, YOU ARE FREE TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR LAST WRIGGLES.[/size]
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by onatisi(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
chamboy:
what are u spewing
something ur brains don't have the capacity to comprehend or analyse .it is beyond ur reasoning capabilities .so just move on to comments at ur mundane level.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogicPower:
The ALLEGATIONS raised by this faceless writer against the person of the VP candidate of APC are of so much GRAVITY (rape and corruption) that the respected Prof. surely needs to address them, promptly and satisfactorily.

Supported.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by IgrigiMercenery: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:

[s]Nwabekeyi the Hypocrites. The bling bling 50 cent pastor is innocent and clean cos he follow GEJ everywhere, but Pastor Yemi is a devil cos he is in APC. You people are worse than satan. Spits [/s].

**grins** Salam Olatunde Olabiyi, Pastor Ayo did not rape anyone. A rapist like you will always defend rapists. Your lack of good diction gave you away. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed:-D:-D **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by zeetyzin(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Acidosis:

Even if GEJ kill you with bullets in a broad day light, I will still vote for him
oponu
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Bruteforce101: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Salam Olatunde Olabiyi, Pastor Ayo did not rape anyone. A rapist like you will always defend rapists. Your lack of good diction gave you away. lipsrsealedlipsrsealed:-D:-D **LOLS**
[/s]

So its no more Bayo but now salami. Lmaooooo. You are truly cursed. Ahahahahahaha.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by IgrigiMercenery: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:

So its no more Bayo but now salami. Lmaooooo. You are truly cursed. Ahahahahahaha.

**grins** Catch them and watch them mispell their own names, Salam just log out and come with your citadelbot handle. Any luck yet with your azerbaijan visa this winter? **LOLS**
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by thewarrior72: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ha...so Osibanjo is a rapist & a fraudstar?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by brutef0rce101: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Catch them and watch them mispell their own names, Salam just log out and come with your citadelbot handle. Any luck yet with your azerbaijan visa this winter? **LOLS**
[/s]

Hypocrisy is when you call on mod to Ban me, while you are free to yarb people. Your yeeboe mod ban people but ignore the likes of collynzo22 and others that call people's name here daily. Call me any name that makes you happy, I dont care. From Bayo, to Salami thats your fucking problem. I will always make sure you yeeboes cry here daily. Foolish people.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by neocortex: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kolade354:
so you believ this lies. Adeboye frown at corruption i cant evem list the amount of pastor he sack every year based on corruption. This is a blatant lie. You may not like buhari but this post is full of lies.

You should know that some individuals are very smart in covering their prints thereby leaving doubts in the mind of the disciplinarian. He was probably placed on probation.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
neocortex:

You should know that some individuals are very smart in covering their prints thereby leaving doubts in the mind of the disciplinarian. He was probably placed on probation.
Abeg cut the crap pastor placed on probation is it for drinking and driving or gambling. Apart from this forum i have never hear anoda lie against osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
So pastor Osibanjo likes illegal puzzy eh? Na wa o. shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:
Wise people don't accuse Pastors irresponsibly. You have been warned.
Spiritually filled people don't follow a rapist and looter blindly. Judgment must start from the house of God.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Osibanjo, the rapist and corrupt Lagos attorney is accusing Jonathan of corruption. Na wa o. Wonder shall never end. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by abacusCm(m): 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Culled from scannews Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=800180196710499&id=378378918890631
so there is nothing to say about Buhari again and the next person to blackmail now is Osinbajo abi?continue with your bloody lies....may be tomorrow the latest news will be how Amechi impregnate 2 years old girl..haba PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt In Total Shut Down- PICTURES / Senate Halts Port Harcourt Refinery Concession To Agip / Judges Should Inspect Police Stations & Detention Centers Monthly - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.