Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook (11661 Views)

Abubakar Audu: Nigerians React To Accusation Of Rape / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / Read Prof Yemi Osibanjo's Acceptance Speech (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by onatisi(m): 4:13am On Dec 28, 2014
PenSniper:

But the SE topped the list of donors for Buhari so whos deceiving who ?
bros,there is a difference between south east in general and south east apc members . South east apc members may have donated the chunk of buhari fund that doesn't mean it is the whole south east that supports buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by neocortex: 4:23am On Dec 28, 2014
I knew it all along that anyone who could romance with Buhari based on what he stands for and his shady past must also have skeletons in his/her cupboard.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 28, 2014
I don't like spewing foul words on MOG, but this one is portraying the fruit of scorn and deceit.

Only questionable pastors will have something to do with APC. Even the bible said by their fruits we shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2014
PentiumPro:
PDP useless is a party, with useless and more clueless supporters.
Is this the issue based campaign PDP promised to engage in?
I just hate this party PDP.
Corruption and rape are not issues, eh? Ok, don't make it an issue if Osibanjo rapes you, you hear?.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by PenSniper: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2014
onatisi:
bros,there is a difference between south east in general and south east apc members . South east apc members may have donated the chunk of buhari fund that doesn't mean it is the whole south east that supports buhari.

The same way some people erroneously see the SW as being entirely APC or Tinubu's fans which is far from the truth. I keep telling people that the presidential results from the SW may give APC leaders a nightmare. Whether people admit it or not, there is something about the SW vis-a-vis elections that is uniquely peculiar compared to other regions. The voting pattern in 2015 may be a repeat of 2011.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by onatisi(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2014
PenSniper:

The same way some people erroneously see the SW as being entirely APC or Tinubu's fans which is far from the truth. I keep telling people that the presidential results from the SW may give APC leaders a nightmare. Whether people admit it or not, there is something about the SW vis-a-vis elections that is uniquely peculiar compared to other regions. The voting pattern in 2015 may be a repeat of 2011.
this is a point I totally agree with u on. Just likewise I too have always been pointing out to people that pdp still controls the heart of many yorubas. But the apc propaganda machine has been trying to portray the sw as 100% apc. This gimmick is the only political card that tinubu and his yoruba members in apc can use to have an upper hand within apc. But in the next coming elections after apc might have dropped one or 2 more states in the sw, other regions in the apc will realize that tinubu political machinery isn't as strong as been pictured. Ondo and ekiti is out of apc ,just 4 remaining states for tinubu and co to fight for in the sw. I have always told ppl that apc is currently fighting for political survival and that tinubu will rather commit resources both human and financial to maintaining his stronghold on the remaining 4 sw states than ex pending those resources on buhari who is definitely sure to lose

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
temitemi1:
See pasiiitor!!! Apc the EMPIRE OF EVIL MINDS!! GEJ till 2019!!
you are a big fool baba adeboye use to sack any of his pastor caught with corruption. Osinbanjo is as clean as anything.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2014
anonimi:

Abi oh,
A man who as Lagos state Director of Prosecution mishandled the Kudirat Abiola murder trial as per this extract from Femi Falana's commentary on the bungled trial:

Yet the mofos keep shouting intellectual wey dey "storm Lekki Palms" sey im dey do campaign carry paparazzi follow body shocked

Intellectual ko, itelese (foot sole) ni!
if you have half of the brain osinbanjo has you wont be here beefing him cos i see you av no brain to reason at all.In your eyes jonathan is clean more than osibanjo abi. As a judge or lawyer there are some cases you can never find the truth to it because of some big powerful men.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by nora544: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
you are a big fool baba adeboye use to sack any of his pastor caught with corruption. Osinbanjo is as clean as anything.

Sorry that is not tru what is with the pastor in his church who takes money from his bank and he is a big giver to him.

Adeboye had also a tax problem but he is conneted with the goverment.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2014
neocortex:
I knew it all along that anyone who could romance with Buhari based on what he stands for and his shady past must also have skeletons in his/her cupboard.
so you believ this lies. Adeboye frown at corruption i cant evem list the amount of pastor he sack every year based on corruption. This is a blatant lie. You may not like buhari but this post is full of lies.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2014
nora544:

Sorry that is not tru what is with the pastor in his church who takes money from his bank and he is a big giver to him.

Adeboye had also a tax problem but he is conneted with the goverment.
go and read article on osinbanjo in punch or vanguard i cant even remember. Osinbanjo is a techonocart. This post is a full of lies.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
go and read article on osinbanjo in punch or vanguard i cant even remember. Osinbanjo is a techonocart. This post is a full of lies.
If you doubt post, please visit RCCG headquarters for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 9:58am On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
If you doubt post, please visit RCCG headquarters for confirmation.
you are pissing me off. Adeboye frowns at corruption to the extent he sack any of his pastor caught. You beta be afraid of the holy spirit and dont cook bad lies just to paint jonathan as a saint cos he is going.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
you are pissing me off. Adeboye frowns at corruption to the extent he sack any of his pastor caught. You beta be afraid of the holy spirit and dont cook bad lies just to paint jonathan as a saint cos he is going.
Did I mention Jonathan here? By the way, who told you Adeboye will sack a well connected corrupt politician like Osibanjo? You think say Adeboye no de fear powers that be?
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
Did I mention Jonathan here? By the way, who told you Adeboye will sack a well connected corrupt politician like Osibanjo? You think say Adeboye no de fear powers that be?
you dont respect a man of God adeboye fear which power? Am just shaking my head cos you dont know what you are saying if he should prophesize bad tins into your life no amount of prayer will remove it. Just dont say rubbish about osinbanjo if you can call buhari all sort of name.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
you dont respect a man of God adeboye fear which power? Am just shaking my head cos you dont know what you are saying[b] if he should prophesize bad tins into your life no amount of prayer will remove it[/b]. Just dont say rubbish about osinbanjo if you can call buhari all sort of name.
There you are! What level has his prophesy taken you thus far? Tell us. (Note: if you don't have a private jet by his prophesy, keep mum, please).

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
There you are! What level has his prophesy taken you thus far? Tell us. (Note: if you don't have a private jet by his prophesy, keep mum, please).
hmmmm you have never have the chance to meet annoited man og God that is why you are saying what shouldnt br coming from 15 yearz old kid.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by jamace(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
hmmmm you have never have the chance to meet annoited man og God that is why you are saying what shouldnt br coming from 15 yearz old kid.
RCCG has large followership/members but the impact of their "holiness" is not felt in the society. RCCG members contribute in large measure to the corruption in the society. Pastor Osibanjo is exposed in this thread as a sample. Where then is the anointing?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Kolade354(m): 10:24am On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
RCCG has large followership/members but the impact of their "holiness" is not felt in the society. RCCG members contribute in large measure to the corruption in the society. Pastor Osibanjo is exposed in this thread as a sample. Where then is the anointing?
this thread is full of lies. Ever since he was named buhari-successor i have known this will come up. Why cant they publish this when his name was among the contender for VP slot why Now? Dont ever belief something like this. Am not a RCCG member but i repeat this post is ffull of lies.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Change2015(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2014
customized13:
I don't like spewing foul words on MOG, but this one is portraying the fruit of scorn and deceit.

Only questionable pastors will have something to do with APC. Even the bible said by their fruits we shall know them.

And by Jonathan fruitlessness we have come to know him well

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Change2015:

And by Jonathan fruitlessness we have come to know him well
ogbeni koshi danu
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by reborn1: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Nwabekeyi the Hypocrites. The bling bling 50 cent pastor is innocent and clean cos he follow GEJ everywhere, but Pastor Yemi is a devil cos he is in APC. You people are worse than satan. Spits.

The boy is a fucking hypocrite, he behave just like his father, they are ready to embrace the devil just because of there hatred for Buhari. Cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
you dont respect a man of God adeboye fear which power? Am just shaking my head cos you dont know what you are saying if he should prophesize bad tins into your life no amount of prayer will remove it. Just dont say rubbish about osinbanjo if you can call buhari all sort of name.

This is irritating. WTF is Adeboye? I am voting Buhari/Osinbanjo but please, stop hyping these so-called men of God. They are men like you. You are all equal in the house of God. No one is more special in the body of Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by saint047(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2014
A Vp candidate who is optimistic of victory will not spend weeks perambulating streets of Lagos. They know GEJ has won. Agbaje is the issue

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
We all know such type of man can not toast a girl that why he would resort to those typa of tinz two timid men in the presidency can not happen.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2014
That man isn't only short, he's corrupt too chei grin
GEJ till tinubu's teeth becomes white cheesy
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by LordPherule(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
nigerianvenom:

Unedited:
Malik Shabbazz Abdulmalik Wrote:
Wait oh... Professor Yemi Osibanjo says GEJ condones
corruption? So this imp gets a shot at cameras and he
opens his mouth to fire this ?
Okay.... Lemme ask you something you wayo pastor... Why
were you posted away from RCCG HQ?
What happened in that Police Station in Ebute Metta in
2000 after you raped and ravaged Beatrice ? Do you
remember how much you offered to pay as settlement ? Or
you need me to remind you?
What about the tax system of ...LASG when you were
attorney general to the state? Do you remember the name
of the company that designed it? Do you remember how
you had to go through the finance commissioner to propose
the increment of the state revenue to him? Do.you
remember that the idea was to raise the revenue to a
particular benchmark and share the balance? I will tell you
how much you made from it. ..9% of the gross earnings
was taken out before the official figure known to public.
You do remember that's how Alpha Beta took over the
taxation contracts of LASG? Just in 2 LGAs you grossed
about 900 million naira. Those 2 LGAS Somolu and Kosofe
you hid the money.
Pastor Olu who is also a RCCG pastor took the matter to
Adeboye (General Overseer) and the GO decided to speak to
the Governor who is Bola Ahmed Tinubu who in turn
promised to release the money to the consulting firm that
designed the tax system. 900 million naira was released by
LASG plus interest of 86 million naira but you intercepted
the money and when GO got wind of it again, you were
posted out of RCCG HQ.
Do you want me to continue? Do you still want to stick to
your silly statement of condoning corruption? I'd ask you to
tell me what it was that you were doing while in the
government of Tinubu. Oh! You were massaging corruption
abi? Facebook page
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=800180196710499&id=378378918890631

Propaganda! Some fools and enemy of good things, antagonists will digest the ridiculous n malicious write up.
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by oluspencer(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
won ti tu deoooo pdp aka awon goons devil
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by dipopooo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin I can't laugh ooo. APC ... Another Problem Coming
Re: Yemi Osibanjo Accused Of Rape & Corruption On Facebook by mistabiola: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
emiye:
Some people are so daft, they cant even formulate credible lies.

Someone stole as a pastor in a branch, and he is moved to head a parish where arguably the biggest tithes in Nigeria are paid , (Banana Island).

Do you think everyone is as brilliant and possesses good-reasoning as you

Do you think common sense is really common

Don't blame the OP all because you have what he is lacking, he should have think wisely before the usual copy and paste ideology from people of his own calibre. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila / Nigeria To Build Nuclear Plants – Onu / Keep Faith, President Buhari ‘ll Take Us To Promised Land – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.