Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food (19709 Views)

VIDEO: #riversrerun : Nigerian Military Allegedly Tortures PDP Agents / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by mcprince32(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
killjoy:
uiuy

Throw light
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by henryobinna(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Wrong
ok.
I stand to be corrected tho
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
humnsikan:
Mutiny anywhere in the world, whatever the cause, is a very grievious and treasonable offence that usually attract a capital punishment. Once insurbordination and indiscipline is allowed in the military, that military is gone! APC and their e-rats should stop all these campaign of calumny and let the military do what they know best how to do. The highest thing to be done is for the judgement to appealed and the death penalty might be changed to, say, imprisonment. I personally hope this will be the case.
but American soldier has refused to move just because of a pack of chocolate.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by killjoy(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
mcprince32:

Throw light

lwkmd...

i actually meant... dkgsdfgsdk;jf;sdof
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nten: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
That is absolute injustice and a gross violation of their fundamental human right. The fact that you have sentence them to death doesnt mean they should be subjected to crude & rude inhuman condition. Why should they be starved for God sake! What is they die b4 their stipulated hanging or firing day? Some Ignoramus military personnel sef

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
den if u feel dey ve failed in there oath you can join so u can fulfil d oath properly

I applied last year but guys like this cheated me

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by humnsikan: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
but American soldier has refused to move just because of a pack of chocolate.
Can you post your source?
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
henryobinna:
ok.
I stand to be corrected tho
you are very correct. They supposed to b giving access to press, medical care, proper feeding and proper humanitarian treatment.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
humnsikan:
Can you post your source?
dats an assignment go and find out
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
goldman777:
dis jonathan is a civillian dictator abacha in civillian dress must u kill soldeirs to instill fear to fight boko haram,soldeirs fight wen dey ur motivated wit gd weapons,welfare and encouragement.dis a pure discouragement for pple who risk der lives to protect d soveriegnty of our country.jona is jus clueless president surrounded by a foolish minority of fools.volunteers to fight boko haram and join d army decreases at such news while d recruitment strenght of boko haram grows everyday

Kill them and these man know man connection people would reduce giving rooms for true minded soldiers to join the military
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by nnachukz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thank God I wasn't successful in my attempt to join NA. Their kind of world no be here ooo
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

OK der is still more opportunity keep trying d form will soon b out.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Kill them and these man know man connection people would reduce giving rooms for true minded soldiers to join the military
but I wish one of your relative is among and I will see if u will be able pass this kind of comment
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by bruno419(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
God will punish d whole of your generation for this statement. If u know is dat easy to fight without d rite set of military wares you and every member of your family should go and join d military. You coward you are at d corner of your room and dis brave men are there on d field facing fire without seeing there family for the sake of this nation and you are happy that they are being staff of food. If one of them is your family member will you pass that kind of comment.
talk is cheap. Thunder fire ur generation. Them force anybody to join military
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by bruno419(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
goryorhal:

Bros abeg na when you comot for hospital?
I dey sure say you never well with this comment ...
I just pray say make you no find yourself in their situation ..
Mumu
silly fool . thunder bisect u..them force anyone to join millitarymay army man handle u carelessly for no just course like the did to me
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Peterchuks1: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigeria is still sucking breast milk
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
OK der is still more opportunity keep trying d form will soon b out.

I can't waste my money because of guys like this.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by F22RAPTOR(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is purely a military issue, they signed up for it when they joined the army. If you are opportune to read their oath of allegiance (the shit is scary), you will understand.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Exjoker(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
Death men don't eat na
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goldman777: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

u shuld go for thanks giving because is either u killed in battle as a boko haram trophy or starved to death for mutiny.hope of being a war hero not feasible you dont shot down an armoured car using catapult
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ahmedolawale: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I can't waste my money because of guys like this.
hahaha u re nothing just a coward is your type dat the army needs.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by warrior101: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
BEST COMMENT OF THE YEAR

Systeme101:
imagine 54 soldiers have been sentence a death cos of a singular misconduct! D question is how many corrupt polticians have we sentenced 2 imprisonment tokless of death... despite their despicable attrocities? Nig is going dwn. Am sure if their relatives were involved, there would hav been a twist.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
hahaha u re nothing just a coward is your type dat the army needs.

You called a guy who lost a classmate in the war against BH a coward.

I don't blame you .
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goryorhal(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
bruno419:
silly fool . thunder bisect u..them force anyone to join millitarymay army man handle u carelessly for no just course like the did to me

Thunder bisect me and your people .. Idiot...
You no get sense I think say that fake weed wey you dey smoke dey affect your fish brain..
You wey no sabi kill rat dey blame people wey dey defend the country with useless tools..
You better go and recheck your brain or better still go and have a brain surgery or transplant..

" quote me back and thunder go strike you where you dey "
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by kwaraauto: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
BTW. Were they sentenced to death by starvation or what? This is wickedness against humanity.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
goldman777:

u shuld go for thanks giving because is either u killed in battle as a boko haram trophy or starved to death for mutiny.hope of being a war hero not feasible you dont shot down an armoured car using catapult

Don't take these guys serious

I am still angry with guys like this who deprived us the opportunity to save lives
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goldman777: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

no be u fault ranting because ur alive if ur so bold and an army reject why dont u go and join d civillian joint task force in borno state instead of making noises of cowardice on nairaland,i know say u no wan die bloody coward lol mtchew

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
goldman777:

no be u fault ranting because ur alive if ur so bold and an army reject why dont u go and join d civillian joint task force in borno state instead of making noises of cowardice on nairaland,i know say u no wan die bloody coward lol mtchew

Well if you come from a lineage of cowards , I do not.

The military should use these guys to pass a message to guys like you that

WAR IS NOT PICNIC BUT A BUSINESS OF LIFE AND DEATH
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goldman777: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Don't take these guys serious

I am still angry with guys like this who deprived us the opportunity to save lives

if ur so serious why ur u nt in borno state fightin or volunteering ur a typical spectator who stays in d background and make noise and contributes nothing,practice wat ur preach dont decieve urself because ur nt decieving nlanders.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by hasshams: 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
angryDefination of inhumanity
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by kingthreat(m): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Today its soldiers. Tomorrow, it might be you. Vote for change rathwr than continuity of this madness.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goldman777: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Well if you come from a lineage of cowards , I do not.

The military should use these guys to pass a message to guys like you that

WAR IS NOT PICNIC BUT A BUSINESS OF LIFE AND DEATH

i can c ur not jus a coward but clueless ignoramus war is not a buisness of life and death but an art dat shows superiority in battle with an opposition so far so gd dat superiority has not been shown in a corrupt ridden army,killing d soldeirs only reduces volunteer,de motivates d soldeirs worsening d already grave situation of d battle,oh my apologies ive forgotten im talking to an ignorant buffon who jus likes to post comments on nairaland without thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu / Igbo Community In Finland Demands Probe, Trial Of Simon Ekpa Over Killings / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.