Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food (19713 Views)

VIDEO: #riversrerun : Nigerian Military Allegedly Tortures PDP Agents / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kill them if u can never & never die again! Cluelesss, corrupt, callous bunch!

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by bruno419(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
goryorhal:

Thunder bisect me and your people .. Idiot...
You no get sense I think say that fake weed wey you dey smoke dey affect your fish brain..
You wey no sabi kill rat dey blame people wey dey defend the country with useless tools..
You better go and recheck your brain or better still go and have a brain surgery or transplant..

" quote me back and thunder go strike you where you dey "
ur fada
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by mickyarams: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
And you will get some 4cktards here saying gej till 2019. That man is the dumbest president that ever lived on earth.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by goryorhal(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
bruno419:
ur fada

E dey bside me dey chop ...
Where your papa dey? E dey prison awaiting trial ....
If you no get respect for your papa .. Me get so no quote me

@ mod dem no go see you know , na when I curse your generation dem go won ban me ..
Smh
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by BlackBaron: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
This Gestapo government. angry
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by sokera: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Imagine GEJ could not give these men that served their father's land presidential pardon but instead the clueless president gave corrupt politicians like Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and Bode George presidential pardon. May God help us from the darkness of bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Ha Na Wa oo! as if the punishment is not enough...they wan turn them to PAUL AND SILAS a pa-pa-n-do-do cry cry
some of them ll die b4 their case is over
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Christmasdon(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Which crime did they do for the sentence?
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Systeme101:
imagine 54 soldiers have been sentence a death cos of a singular misconduct! D question is how many corrupt polticians have we sentenced 2 imprisonment tokless of death... despite their despicable attrocities? Nig is going dwn. Am sure if their relatives were involved, there would hav been a twist.

That is why those who cannot put away their corrupt should shut up when others do so. But instead they want to politicize and corrupt the armed forces. Ultimate punishment is strange to them. They all shout corruption is a problem then follow GEJ, GMB and their corrupt associates.

Soldiers on trial are not starved. Even in the heydays of violent coups against the state so why now. The same forces of corruption and disorder are hell bent on undermining the institution of the armed forces with tales like these. They will not succeed because that is all we've got.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
omanifrank:
[center][img]http://3.bp..com/-d6vR986ChM0/VJ64bfDXbxI/AAAAAAAELmg/ByZPq4QSA8k/s280/0.jpg[/img][/center]

54 soldiers sentenced to death for mutiny by a military court in Abuja last Wednesday Dec.17th, are reportedly being starved of food and basic care, a military source told Premium Times

The soldiers, who were transferred from Abuja to Lagos on Sunday December 21st, are said to be serially shackled by their legs and crammed in two cells without beds or food or any form of care..

“The first cell has 30 soldiers. The second is underground and has 24 soldiers. There are no beds, no mattresses. The soldiers have not been fed since Sunday.” the source said.

The soldiers have been in this condition since they arrived Lagos Sunday Dec. 21st till Wednesday December 24th but no one knows if their conditions have since improved.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173845-exclusive-54-nigerian-soldiers-sentenced-death-mutiny-starve-army-deprives-food-care.html

.com
nawa o, is dis hw President Jonathan wil win d fight against BH, Jonathan has d final say but i dont why he's nt talking, we didnt experience any form of mutiny during Obasanjo's tenure, why nw, we need change o, we need a credible leader dat wil salvage our nation 4rm destruction.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by ajbiggie(m): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
na lie oo these Sahara reporters n APc people dem don come again wit lies
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by EmperorSpecie(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
Pennywise:
But at least they are alive. What about their colleagues who were murdered by BH because of these wimps. The Army will not be taken seriously until after the first executions.

My brother tell them. I wonder if they know the meaning of MUTINY.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by dallyemmy: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
Let them cry to God for deliverance! He has the final say!
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Systeme101: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is gudnews for bokoharm camp...But As we killed these soldiers lets nt 4get dt 4giveness/love is the greatest comandment, no constitution shld permit ruthless killings
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Jabioro: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where is Jonathan? Can d otuoke man rise to occassion and save these soul..even we did nt benefit in ur seif style regime,let dis soul be safe

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by flexing11(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
sai bu*ari come 2015, we *eed a tur*arou*d,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by milky3(f): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
undecidedwickedness of the highest order, please tender justice with mercy
The families of these soldiers won't have a Merry Christmas.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by nikky5(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
My soul weeps for those guys. This is one of the greatest hazards of joining the military.These men are innocent. You and I will do same if we are in their shoes.They may fired anytime and we shall all shout and everything will return to normal.I pray the president commute their death sentences to prison terms. I will cry if they are killed.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by drey076(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
html14java:
Funny
What is funny?
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by tefund(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
never mind them..they will be released secretly
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by henryobinna(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahmedolawale:
you are very correct. They supposed to b giving access to press, medical care, proper feeding and proper humanitarian treatment.
yea
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by yomanovic: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
bruno419:
Person wey dey die dey chop food

A carelss and very shameful comment. I wish you had a relative (a brother and breadwinner of a family) among them.

This is just another reason why we need change.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Litmus: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
sokera:
Imagine GEJ could not give these men that served their father's land presidential pardon but instead the clueless president gave corrupt politicians like Diepreye Alamieyeseigha and Bode George presidential pardon. May God help us from the darkness of bad leaders.

If he gave them presidential pardon, a Mirror-Reflection as adamant and outraged as you will claim that he gave them presidential pardon because they are his paid saboteurs or he wants soldiers to loose discipline and disobey their commanders because he wants the war to continue in the north. Reason plays no part in these political sentiments.

If people want these men freed or helped then people should stop acting as if they know better than the military, people should appeal for clemency.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by yemigreg247(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
there is GOD oooooo
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
yemigreg247:
there is GOD oooooo
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by paooxide(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why don't we all ask what they did wrong? That is the right way to do things
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP, stop wasting your time. These guys have been killed already.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Useless country that doesn't care for the good feeding of those at the battle front! What a big nonsense! It is a big shame on that country's GIANT nature. Now Zulus and Xhosas will be laughing at us. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by 2kris(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
N i g e r i a A r m y no nonsense or remain a civilian period
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by seanet02: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will be the one to dis@@@ you.
onila:
cry
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by hman4real(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Keneking:
Human rights put on the cross by our government.
This government sef embarassed

what is GEJ doin about this?
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by hman4real(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Ha Na Wa oo! as if the punishment is not enough...they wan turn them to PAUL AND SILAS a pa-pa-n-do-do cry cry

what is GEJ doin about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP, APC Bicker Over Alleged EFCC Move Against Fayemi / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman / Next List Of Looters Will Shock Nigerians - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.