Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food (19712 Views)

VIDEO: #riversrerun : Nigerian Military Allegedly Tortures PDP Agents / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by WafiJoe(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2014
atlwireles:
I thought one was posting on facebook from his underground guard room. Another fake and useless story from the fifth columnist

Mr. Thomas, I greet you
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by pablus: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2014
if true, how can the Army effectively combat those well-known allegations of "gross human rights violations"? they should be more professional than this.
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by otunbadan(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2014
icebeatz:
The hydra headed monster called corruption will continue to vitiate the efforts of the military in tackling insecurities.
Nigerian army has become nothing more than a political tool in the hands of a few.

can someone explain to me what happened to the billions of dollars budgeted to the Nigerian army?
Can someone explain to me why each soldier cant have a pair of good boot, bullet proof jacket, bullet proof helmet, good food and constant air support?

The Nigerian army is a shame and disgrace.
All they know how to do is beat civilians and burn brt buses.

They have everything you listed. Helmets are never bullet proofed show you fit wake and yea e remain the air support!
Re: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food by highlightdamos1: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
This is too bad, just imagining wat those soldiers are goin thru now....God knw's if i enta military ehn, blood will shed, and dats why they won't put people lyk me dere cos i'll wipe out all dose useless and corrupt officials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defectors To Apc Chairman: Oshiomhole Will Eat His Words In 2019 / Osinbajo, Others Meeting On Minimum Wage / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.