Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. (520 Views)

10 Claims Of Most Female Romancelanders / Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once You Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. / Why Do Most Female Dislike Kissing: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by molason: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am a little confused as regards the behaviour of some ladies. Once they hear that you finally choose a lady as your girlfriend, they all run away and start giving attitudes. Reactions Pls.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obviously,because they dnt to cause problems betwn you guys.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by ireneony(f): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Op nawa for u, u want to eat your cake and have it also undecided
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Because they know an average dude will have a gf and still wants to bleep another person's own grin
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by FLAWLES(f): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Not ME
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Tymax(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
This guy does not know how lucky he is. It's better that way.
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2014
Run ke,I would stay with you and make u single again ni
Lolz

I was just kiddin o,buh seriously ion see anyfin wrong wen a frnd tells me finnally got a bae
Buh If u use to be a vry close frnd,I wuld reduce d connection we av,buh we still gonna be cool
I wuldnt want ur bae to pour me acid
So I wuld be xtracareful with u grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Female Friends Run Away Once Tell Them You Have A Girlfriend. by whizqueen(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thats because they don't wanna come in between you and your girl. Its very logical.
The day my best friend gets a girlfriend is the day he cease to be my best friend, the relationship will automatically become just "friends" cool

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To A Faithful Relationship (or getting Out!) / Inspirational Message To All Romancelanders / Things That Will Happen On Val Day And Subsequent Days After It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.