Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) (7654 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Did Blogger Dayo Coker Receive Death Threats From Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
Excuse me?
Reddit:

You guys here on nairaland aren't better, they (APC thugs) carry theirs on the streets using weapons why you guys here carry yours on keyboard. (E-violence)

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Firefire(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
What do you expect from the children when the father believes in blood shedding? Dog and baboon will be soaked in blood has started.

God please, continue to protect your own from now and forever...

May all those calling for the blood of fellow human get a replacement with theirs angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by papaejima1: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Some !diots will be like "it is fake info",
Then when the killing starts they go " where was our intelligence agencies? GEJ has killed this country".

Bunch of nincompoops!
In Obahiagbon's voice- An amalgamation of scatter-brained thalidomide riff-raffs!!

5 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!

PDP, with rigging deeply ingrained in its DNA( check their primaries nationwide, dog eat dog party) want to whip up sentiments ahead of planned massive rigging! Nobody is fooled!

IF YOU RIG, BE READY TO ROAST, PERIOD!

Same applies to APC. Test your claimed "popularity" fairly, AT THE FIELD!

3 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Honestly, you have a point. The pdp may be responsible so as to tarnish the name of the General
badtela:
I think those guys need a lot of education on peaceful polls before election though it is very likely that those twitter handles were created by PDP to malign APC supporters.
However, the nigerians still need voters education against violence

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
jaytee01:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!

PDP, with rigging deeply ingrained in its DNA( check their primaries nationwide, dog eat dog party) want to whip up sentiments ahead of planned massive rigging! Nobody is fooled!

IF YOU RIG, BE READY TO ROAST, PERIOD!

With comment like this what evidence does one needs again? You are no better than those illiterate on the street. This administration and has succeeded in conducting free and fair elections across the country to a greater extend, from Edo to Ekiti to Osun etc. Why should 2015 be different? Should you lose, there are better ways to channel your grievance than violence.

6 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The twitter handle today was discovered by smart people to be from Reno Omkri, which he uses to preach hate for Buhari! The account has been closed! You people should know that jonathan is already drowning and he is trying to clutch at any straw!

Disregard all these fake fakebook accounts opened by southerners to paint Buhari supporters black!
he's drowned already.

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

With comment like this what evidence does one needs again? You are no better than those illiterate on the street. This administration and has succeeded in conducting free and fair elections across the country to a greater extend, from Edo to Ekiti to Osun etc. Why should 2015 be different? Should you lose, there are better ways to channel your grievance than violence.
Why are you afraid? Are you planning to rig?

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
jaytee01:
Why are you afraid? Are you planning to rig?

Have you always been a miserable jerk or is this a recent thing? I preach PEACE and not violence unlike you mor.on.

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
Honestly, you have a point. The pdp may be responsible so as to tarnish the name of the General However, the nigerians still need voters education against violence
Try and check out those twitter handles, they are just like that bloodyassassin guy, he is now shakazullu and shakathezullu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
badtela:
Try and check out those twitter handles, they are just like that bloodyassassin guy, he is now shakazullu and shakathezullu.

You mean this twitter handle? For me, this handle looks real
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

You mean this twitter handle? For me, this handle looks real
That's you right?

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by likata: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The twitter handle today was discovered by smart people to be from Reno Omkri, which he uses to preach hate for Buhari! The account has been closed! You people should know that jonathan is already drowning and he is trying to clutch at any straw!

Disregard all these fake fakebook accounts opened by southerners to paint Buhari supporters black!
is this all you have to say? jeez i now fear you more than those guys.

9 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by HzRF(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Did they use lie swear for u
Instead of u to show or Atleast feign maturity like barcanista u are typing rubbish

Shame on u
If it happens to be pdp ur blabbing tone would have changed

11 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by jaytee01(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Comsol:

Have you always been a miserable jerk or is this a recent thing? I preach PEACE and not violence unlike you mor.on.

Jobless tout!

Wake up and stop being used. Get a real job and GET A LIFE!

Don't pour out your frustration in my direction. I'm not responsible for your sorry state.
UNCOUTH IDI.OT!

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by shakazuldadon: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
I feel very sorry for Nigeria if the future of Nigeria is made up of people on this forum.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Comsol: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
jaytee01:
Jobless tout!

Wake up and stop being used. Get a real job and GET A LIFE!

Don't pour out your frustration in my direction. I'm not responsible for your sorry state.
UNCOUTH IDI.OT!

Hahahaha, looks like someone is pained

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by BossAyuk: 12:39am On Dec 28, 2014
Comsol:

Hahahaha, looks like someone is pained
He's not pained...why is PDP spreading falsehood?? I read on Hope for Nigeria today that GMB has rejected the Taraba State governorship aspirant because she's a woman. What kind of devilish lie is that??

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by PassingShot(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2014
PDP and propaganda!

Always creating fear and hatred with fake news.

Your time is up as no amount of fear or hatred you try to create will work for you this time around.

In GMB we trust!

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donphilopus: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
PDP demons doing what they know best. The popularity of Buhari is really giving them nightmares. They have been spreading lies against the General.

A story i read on Hope For Nigeria page on Facebook,lies were told that Buhari rejected the APC governorship nomination of the Taraba candidate because she's a female. Just because Buhari said he will not create an office of the First Lady,the malicious and wicked demons who owns the page formed a lie against Buhari. Can you imagine?

https://m.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/850437555014368/?type=1&refid=17

Those 'Hope for Nigeria' are the greatest liars ever liveth. When I clicked on the link you provided, I saw a post made by a guy who has a Christian friend in Taraba (the guy mentioned the guy's name so as to come debunk the rumour). However, to my greatest surprise, after reading the guy's post, I decided to like it but later found out that the post has been deleted (the harmless post with almost 15likes & 10 replies). Hope for Nigerians have mortgaged their future. They like spreading lies just to paint Buhari black.

If I had known in time, I would have screenshot the post before and after they deleted it!

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by coolscott(m): 1:09am On Dec 28, 2014
this is not propaganda. it was on our radio station yesterday (nigeria info) and this is why I said I wouldn't want to support Buhari. He seems violence sympathetic and breeds it amongst his followers And whether he loses or not, the irrational manic radicals such as these eager-to-kill-but-not-able-to-create-a-chicken characters will be emboldened.

We may never know why the emboldening of these people have found a resting place in him, but it is sadly so

3 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by CHM11: 2:08am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.
How can you support Buhari and reject strong terms of violence??. Buhari has in the past made utterances of such. His supporters may just be following accordingly.
Pls note that I am not a supporter of GEJ. He has his own faults. I wish the APC had given us Fashola though. GMB is a NO NO for me.

3 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by freemandela4(m): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2014
We are one Nigeria. Vote wisely nothing will happen 2015. Anybody wey face u,face am back. Tell him or her that u are not afraid.

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 28, 2014
CHM11:

How can you support Buhari and reject strong terms of violence??. Buhari has in the past made utterances of such. His supporters may just be following accordingly.
Pls note that I am not a supporter of GEJ. He has his own faults. I wish the APC had given us Fashola though. GMB is a NO NO for me.
Stop listening to propaganda, Buhari isn't a violent person

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.
barcanista you just got my like, I think you are a real gentleman.

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2014
donphilopus:

Those 'Hope for Nigeria' are the greatest liars ever liveth. When I clicked on the link you provided, I saw a post made by a guy who has a Christian friend in Taraba (the guy mentioned the guy's name so as to come debunk the rumour). However, to my greatest surprise, after reading the guy's post, I decided to like it but later found out that the post has been deleted (the harmless post with almost 15likes & 10 replies). Hope for Nigerians have mortgaged their future. They like spreading lies just to paint Buhari black.

If I had known in time, I would have screenshot the post before and after they deleted it!
they admin of the page bans anyone who goes contradictory and deletes their comments. The most annoying part is comments made by some brainwashed fools from the south. Too many gullible people on that page.
Instead of creating topics that promote Jonathan,the keep posting anti-Buhari comments.

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2014
I got a shock of my life yesterday night when my real which I've never name disclosed was mentioned here by Bruteforce101 with loads of threats on my person and my family. Later that night I recieved an annonymous call with loads of threats. We need to stand up and stop this violent attitude. I'm a Gej supporter and if God forbid he losEs through a free and fair means I won't fail to raise my head up and congratulate the APC trolls here.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 28, 2014
Its good to compile these death threats from APC supporters.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NPComplete: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Big lie of the century. That Auwal Moga guy used to be very active on Vanguard Facebook page early this year. That is his modus operandi. Using threats and violence.
While I support Buhari and not APC, people like this and the current statement by ACF and other northern groups make me fear I am making the wrong choice.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Bruteforce101: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I got a shock of my life yesterday night when my real which I've never name disclosed was mentioned here by Bruteforce101 with loads of threats on my person and my family. Later that night I recieved an annonymous call with loads of threats. We need to stand up and stop this violent attitude. I'm a Gej supporter and if God forbid he losEs through a free and fair means I won't fail to raise my head up and congratulate the APC trolls here.

Kingsley, Keep lying just to feel good. Who have time to threaten little dirty boy like you. Ahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Kingsley, Keep lying just to feel good. Who have time to threaten little dirty boy like you. Ahahahaha
Dude is really scared of you! I noticed he's not been talking too much after you exposed his name. He is fuccking scared! Lolz!
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Collynzo22: 9:12am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Don't bother yourself about that guy, trust me.
He is a grade 1 coward who can't even use his real moniker to post. I know how he got to your facebook page (very simple).
Don't worry at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chijioke Chukwu: Seven Members Of Abia House Ready To Dump PDP In April, / PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole / External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.