Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) (7652 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Did Blogger Dayo Coker Receive Death Threats From Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by omenka(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2014
Threats to one's life for trying to express their freedom through the ballot is totally unacceptable and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians.

But on the flip side, one shouldn't pass up the thought this could well be PDP supporters trying to taint the image of GMB. A lot happens on social media and it has become a tool of first choice for government and political propaganda.

Those faces might not even belong to the people posting those comments, very possible. It was just like what Reno Omokri did on twitter, posting that crap before he got busted by some smart fella. He's not issued any statement whatsoever regarding that incident to this very day.

Whatever it is, we must all eschew violence and do what we can to ensure a smooth hitch free general election next year.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2014
HzRF:

Did they use lie swear for u
Instead of u to show or Atleast feign maturity like barcanista u are typing rubbish

Shame on u
If it happens to be pdp ur blabbing tone would have changed
Seriously, A BIG SHAME ON HER(him)

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Bruteforce101: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Dude is really scared of you! I noticed he's not been talking too much after you exposed his name. He is fuccking scared! Lolz!

The little boy is making me laugh. Who will have time to threaten a little dirty boy, i just hate how he lie just to feel good. The boy lies more than satan. Gosh

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo22:

Don't bother yourself about that guy, trust me.
He is a grade 1 coward who can't even use his real moniker to post. I know how he got to your facebook page (very simple).
Don't worry at all.
thanks, I'm thinking of getting a Nairaland injuction for him to stop stalking me on Nairaland #LOL

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
I wished all these touts could learn from Barcanista.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo22:

Don't bother yourself about that guy, trust me.
He is a grade 1 coward who can't even use his real moniker to post. I know how he got to your facebook page (very simple).
Don't worry at all.

Amadi Collins Obinna, The Great welder. I hail you. You are accusing the guy of what you do daily on this forum, you lots are fucking hypocrites. You call people names daily, and now forming here. I dislike people like you.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2014
NPComplete:

Big lie of the century. That Auwal Moga guy used to be very active on Vanguard Facebook page early this year. That is his modus operandi. Using threats and violence.
While I support Buhari and not APC, people like this and the current statement by ACF and other northern groups make me fear I am making the wrong choice.
Tell her brother... you're a good Nigerian. Don't mind all those violent people.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2014
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Amadi Collins Obinna, The Great welder. I hail you. You are accusing the guy of what you do daily on this forum, you lots are fucking hypocrites. You call people names daily, and now forming here. I dislike people like you.

The boy looks very hungry and yet claims he works as a contract staff in Shell!

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Dude is really scared of you! I noticed he's not been talking too much after you exposed his name. He is fuccking scared! Lolz!
I'm not scared of him but I think he is no match for me. I don't exchange banters with immature brains and I hate to say this that the two of you are the Biggest Foolss On Nairaland. Why am I even replying the two of you.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Collynzo22: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
thanks, I'm thinking of getting a Nairaland injuction for him to stop stalking me on Nairaland #LOL
Hahaha just ignore him, he is a very powerless man.
He also posts with different alternate monikers like the one above. Just ignore him.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

and why don't you come out of your closet, why do you enjoy being a transversite

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I detest pretenders and hypocrites. Amadi, a welder always forming big man online, he is now accusing Bruteforce of what he do daily on this forum. He was threatening Donphilous and one other guy yesterday, he do call people names daily here but now forming saint. Its not a surprise, cos thats what coward and hungry people do. Rubbish

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Collynzo22:

Hahaha just ignore him, he is a very powerless man.
He also posts with different alternate monikers like the one above. Just ignore him.

So i am now bruteforce again? Useless welder boy, shame on you Amadi Collins.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2014
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I've spotted you again eediot troll, you sit behind there spewing rubbish. I will push you to the wall until you get banned. I'm activating level 1 for all your diffrent monikers
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
[s] I'm not scared of him but I think he is no match for me. I don't exchange banters with immature brains and I hate to say this that the two of you are the Biggest Foolss On Nairaland. Why am I even replying the two of you. [/s]
Shut the fucck up you little kid! You have been panting since yesterday because your name was mentioned. Face your fellow man and don't quote me again you slimy little bastard of a harlot mother!!

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2014
reborn1:
[s][/s]

So i am now bruteforce again? Useless welder boy, shame on you Amadi Collins.
I can see that you are not good in what you do because the tenses you make use of in all your monikers are same. Eediot on the prowl

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I've spotted you again eediot troll, you sit behind there spewing rubbish. I will push you to the wall until you get banned. I'm activating level 1 for all your diffrent monikers

Stop trying to pass your frustration on me. Face the person giving you problem, are you okay at all? You want to push who to the wall? Dont even dare try me, cos i will make you deactivate your moniker. Go face bruteforce, idiat.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Shut the fucck up you little kid! You have been panting since yesterday because your name was mentioned. Face your fellow man and don't quote me again you slimy little bastard of a harlot mother!!
you are getting closer to being flipped, I will teach you a lot of things today. How can you be a woman and have such a strong male hormone. Hello tranny
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by patrickmuf(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
Talk about issue based campaign... I dey laugh
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Bruteforce101: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
you are getting closer to being flipped, I will teach you a lot of things today. How can you be a woman and have such a strong male hormone. Hello tranny

Ifeanyi Kingsley, you are here again. Your lies will be busted and people will see the dirty thing you are. Little dirty boy.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2014
jaytee01:
THE GUILTY ARE AFRAID!

PDP, with rigging deeply ingrained in its DNA( check their primaries nationwide, dog eat dog party) want to whip up sentiments ahead of planned massive rigging! Nobody is fooled!

IF YOU RIG, BE READY TO ROAST, PERIOD!

Same applies to APC. Test your claimed "popularity" fairly, AT THE FIELD!

Any killing or roasting in the north will be met with appropriate reprisals in the south. No one has a monopoly over roasting!!!!!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by donmalcolm21(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2014
reborn1:

Stop trying to pass your frustration on me. Face the person giving problem, are you okay at all? You want to push who to the wall? Dont even dare try me, cos i will make you deactivate your moniker. Go face bruteforce, idiat.
I'm facing you on two frontiers and I want you to know that you will beg for your moniker to be restored. Yu ve not even graduated and faced labour market and you are busy trying to know me eediot

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Bruteforce101: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm facing you on two frontiers and I want you to know that you will beg for your moniker to be restored. Yu ve not even graduated and faced labour market and you are busy trying to know me eediot

Face me and leave them alone. Why are you looking frustrated and hungry? We can donate for you. Hows Miles stitches? Ahahahahha. I laugh o

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by reborn1: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:

Bla bla bla......

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by CHM11: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Stop listening to propaganda, Buhari isn't a violent person
Yet his utterances from time indefinite portray violence?... You can tell me he is not a tribal bigot, but I am very certain that he is violent and power hungry.
check his time with idiagbon!!!..see the W.A.I. Rules!...so childish, unprofessional and totally lame!..anyway, that's what we get from people who don't grow their IQ.
GEJ, Buhari and all other fools are just the same set of nonsense people. Till I see a fashola, or an oshiomole or an Akpabio, I aint voting no clueless man with a lame wife or a man who can't live without cows and says he won't have a first lady office!.....They both have nothing to offer Nigeria!!!!!!!!!

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2014
CHM11:

Yet his utterances from time indefinite portray violence?... You can tell me he is not a tribal bigot, but I am very certain that he is violent and power hungry.
check his time with idiagbon!!!..see the W.A.I. Rules!...so childish, unprofessional and totally lame!..anyway, that's what we get from people who don't grow their IQ.
GEJ, Buhari and all other fools are just the same set of nonsense people. Till I see a fashola, or an oshiomole or an Akpabio, I aint voting no clueless man with a lame wife or a man who can't live without cows and says he won't have a first lady office!.....They both have nothing to offer Nigeria!!!!!!!!!
You have no case against the General.

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by CHM11: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
You have no case against the General.
Like you know a thing about him!!!...I've lived with him!!!....
Anyway, I don't batter words with people online. You have questions, or a point to pass across, do so!!!....you have one vote, I also have one.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
Threats to one's life for trying to express their freedom through the ballot is totally unacceptable and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians.

But on the flip side, one shouldn't pass up the thought this could well be PDP supporters trying to taint the image of GMB. A lot happens on social media and it has become a tool of first choice for government and political propaganda.

Those faces might not even belong to the people posting those comments, very possible. It was just like what Reno Omokri did on twitter, posting that crap before he got busted by some smart fella. He's not issued any statement whatsoever regarding that incident to this very day.

Whatever it is, we must all eschew violence and do what we can to ensure a smooth hitch free general election next year.
Omenka, the handle @immamsadiq created by Reno Omokri was deleted few days ago and I believe this new one @immamsadiq123 with the name ima sadiq is also from him, that guy is a complete nuisance.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Kororugged: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
[s]I'm facing you on two frontiers and I want you to know that you will beg for your moniker to be restored. Yu ve not even graduated and faced labour market and you are busy trying to know me eediot[/s]

Kingsley be very very careful

U are a useless man, go and find work before hunger kills ur daughter

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Stop listening to propaganda, Buhari isn't a violent person

Chai... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Berem I no know you dey talk like this.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:

Berem, mind your words and don't allow your diary to be laid bare on this Forum cool

Buhari Relegated To Back Row At The World G7 Summit Looks Dejected-pics / OWERRI: The Worst State Capital In The SE- PIX / Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49