Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) (7649 Views)

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Did Blogger Dayo Coker Receive Death Threats From Intercontinental Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
And that's what they want to bimpose on him as president
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
badtela:
Berem I no know you dey talk like this.
She lives in the West and what she has just exhibited is the trademark of folks in that enclave. In fact, it sucks to be her angry

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by coolscott(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2014
CHM11:

How can you support Buhari and reject strong terms of violence??. Buhari has in the past made utterances of such. His supporters may just be following accordingly.
Pls note that I am not a supporter of GEJ. He has his own faults. I wish the APC had given us Fashola though. GMB is a NO NO for me.
Exactly my point. I am supporting GEJ partly because of the kind of people pitched against him (very terrible alternatives).
I said if Fashola was pitched against GEJ, don't they see that many GEJ supporters will find it hard not to be "seduced" by the strength of the man's intellect, his performance and the clear strength of his will.
Tinibu's ego has something to do with this

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

Berem, mind your words and don't allow your diary to be laid bare on this Forum cool
which diary? Is that a threat? God punish you there!

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
which diary? Is that a threat? God punish you there!
I don't give threats, just admonishing you.

Cogito ergo sum.
Wisdom is a function of Humility and indeed the Principle thing cool

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

I don't give threats, just admonishing you.

Cogito ergo sum.
Shut up!!

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
This is pathetic and highly condemnable. No Nigerian must be forced or threatened to vote against his/her will. The President and the Military must beef up security at strategic points and apprehend those bastard threatening fire and brimestone. I support Buhari but I reject in strong terms the threats of violence and death to Jonathanians by some disgusting element.

What more can i say.

NgeneUkwenu, Obiageli, Berem which planet are you guys from? why can't you just learn from this guy, he keep setting the pace. Honestly if i have any reason to say anything good or support APC on this forum, it will be because of banicansta and courage, the rest of you are bloody hypocrites and criminals just like your pay masters.

Look at the comment of Obiageli and smh

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2014
likata:
is this all you have to say? jeez i now fear you more than those guys.

HzRF:

Did they use lie swear for u
Instead of u to show or Atleast feign maturity like barcanista u are typing rubbish

Shame on u
If it happens to be pdp ur blabbing tone would have changed

Reasons i call her Nairaland resident idiat, her brain is partitioned and being an apc idiat machine can only support evil.

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Shut up!!
You must learn how to be civil just as Liar Mohammed after been handled by DSS. cool

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

What more can i say.

NgeneUkwenu, Obiageli, Berem which planet are you guys from? why can't you just learn from this guy, he keep setting the pace. Honestly if i have any reason to say anything good or support APC on this forum, it will be because of banicansta and courage, the rest of you are bloody hypocrites and criminals just like your pay masters.

Look at the comment of Obiageli and smh

Ignored for that last time!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
omenka:
Threats to one's life for trying to express their freedom through the ballot is totally unacceptable and should be condemned by all well meaning Nigerians.

But on the flip side, one shouldn't pass up the thought this could well be PDP supporters trying to taint the image of GMB. A lot happens on social media and it has become a tool of first choice for government and political propaganda.

Those faces might not even belong to the people posting those comments, very possible. It was just like what Reno Omokri did on twitter, posting that crap before he got busted by some smart fella. He's not issued any statement whatsoever regarding that incident to this very day.

Whatever it is, we must all eschew violence and do what we can to ensure a smooth hitch free general election next year.

Thanks God for your life
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

You must learn how to be civil just as Liar Mohammed after been handled by DSS. cool
not when your parents have been handled by DSS for given birth to a cretin like you. Quite disturbing my mentions before Amadioha releases lightening to strike you!

Idiott!!

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
not when your parents have been handled by DSS for given birth to a cretin like you. Quite disturbing my mentions before Amadioha releases lightening to strike you!

Idiott!!

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people.

Seun, Ngwakwe, Obinoscopy, it seems some people are now above the law, NgeneUkwenu did one earlier today, i reported her yet she still roaming this forum like a tout insulting people at will, Please do something about this madness before i lose my cool
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:

Idiott!!
"Adanne, Okeke nwanyi di nti njo"
"Ukpana okpoko gburu bu nti chiri ya" cry
Better mind your language especially on this Forum. I can see that dinning with agberos from Eko to Abuja has eroded the civility in you, right? undecided

Cogito ergo sum

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group of people.

Seun, Ngwakwe, Obinoscopy, it seems some people are now above the law, NgeneUkwenu did one earlier today, i reported her yet she still roaming this forum like a tout insulting people at will, Please do something about this madness before i lose my cool

You are not only a coward but your mental stability is highly questionable! You have never made any comment on Nairaland without raining abuses on and Berem, yet, you are here crying for the mods to bail you out! The Fact remains that, the very day you would see me physically, you will sh1t uncontrollably in your pants! Stop quoting me on Nairaland! I warn you!

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

Better mind your language especially on this Forum. I can see that dinning with agberos from Eko to Abuja has eroded the civility in you, right? undecided

Cogito ergo sum

You know she frequent tinubu's resident, hence the gansterism and thuggery attitude she put up.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:55am On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

Cogito ergo sum

Mechie Onu nsi gi ahu! Ndi ara!!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not only a coward but your mental stability is highly questionable! You have never made any comment on Nairaland without raining abuses on and Berem, yet, you are here crying for the mods to bail you out! The Fact remains that, the very day you would see me physically, you will sh1t uncontrollably in your pants! Stop quoting me on Nairaland! I warn you!

Maybe, because i can't stand hypocrites and liars
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

You know she frequent tinubu's resident, hence the gansterism and thuggery attitude she put up.

Kwarikwata tagbua Nne gi! Onye aka akpa!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mechie Onu nsi gi ahu! Ndi ara!!
Anaro m ama aka. cool
Ikpe amaro gi
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Kwarikwata tagbua Nne gi! Onye aka akpa!

NgeneUkwenu, easy you are running mad already
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

I've been watching her all the while but she refuses to turn a new leaf.
APC is everything but a responsible opposition-Olisah Metuh
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

don't mind that accursed animal. He's good at throwing insults but he runs to the mod when he and his likes get insulted.
Brownfool,chineke kpo kwa gi oku!! Anu nchi!!

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

Anaro m ama aka. cool
Ikpe amaro gi

You cant even express yourself well! Onye Ochi eze!

2 Likes

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Descartes:

I've been watching her all the while but she refuses to turn a new leaf.
APC is everything but a responsible opposition-Olisah Metuh

Berem and NgeneUkwenu are nothing but touts, my problem is they are seriously brainwashing obiageli, she use to be civil and more objective
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
don't mind that accursed animal. He's good at throwing insults but he runs to the mod when he and his likes get insulted.
Brownfool,chineke kpo kwa gi oku!! Anu nchi!!

I don't take insult from tout and hired posters serious.

Berem, what was your mission in Abuja and who was the Nairalander you went with?

1 Like

Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

NgeneUkwenu, easy you are running mad already

Asirim ka Kitikpa gbagbua gi and nne gi! I bu isi azu!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Descartes: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

You cant even express yourself well! Onye Ochi eze!
Anaghi m ata gi na Berem uta maka n'obu otu esili zua unu n'ala Ndíofemmanu angry
Jisie nu ike n'oru unu.
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

Berem and NgeneUkwenu are nothing but touts, my problem is they are seriously brainwashing obiageli, she use to be civil and more objective

Only a jobless tout goes about monitoring people and their comments on a faceless forum like Nairaland! Brownfool you have lost it!
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Asirim ka Kitikpa gbagbua gi and nne gi! I bu isi azu!

Nairaland gender confused idiat, try and get some sense you are running mad already
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by brownlord: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Only a jobless tout goes about monitoring people and their comments on a faceless forum like Nairaland! Brownfool you have lost it!

How is it my business your brain can't retain anything?
Re: Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

I don't take insult from tout and hired posters serious.

Berem, what was your mission in Abuja and who was the Nairalander you went with?
It was your clueless president I went to see to remind him to start packing his belongings to Otuoke come 2015. Does that answer your question?

Foool!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re / 2nd Niger Bridge: See The New Look As Construction Works Continue - (Oct Update) / N1.8bn: Recall Buratai For Investigation, PDP Tasks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.