Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (31642 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by stinggy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
missbronze:
Trouble, Hw are u?
Me? angry
Problem tongue
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by koyyess: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Absolutely nothing! She should work for her own money and date someone with an equal or higher status. Dating a broke guy would be at your own risk. Most times, they end up as betrayers and big disappointments.

3 Likes

Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by cdocdathrilla: 2:08am On Dec 30, 2014
U shld av asked dis question wen I was still broke, ive forgotten wat I used 2 offer then grin
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by holysina(m): 5:08am On Dec 30, 2014
anigbajumo:
mr Aliko dangote,dey spray ur money in d air to attract ladies.....fresh nd original mumu

if ur broke and you need a girl, fine, get a wife and start building a home instead of seeing one beautiful girl on the road and u approach her, she accepts u and u don't even have what it takes to maintain her, na witch you be na! u do all sorts of rubbish on her body and when she ask you for 10k to make her hair you go dumb and say de girl get big eye, was she dirty looking when you met her?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by holysina(m): 5:11am On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

A broke nígga speaking attention..

you are entitled to your opinion. its just on nairaland, when u meet me for road you go humble.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by DeadMann(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
LaurelP:
Protection, companionship, possible marriage

Wetin this guy dey yan? what don't you get? He's freaking broke. How e wan take provide the three things wey you mention?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by 1stola: 6:52am On Dec 30, 2014
holysina:

you are entitled to your opinion. its just on nairaland, when u meet me for road you go humble.
humble?
Lol!
What da fúck is your father's name?
nonentity.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2014
holysina:

if ur broke and you need a girl, fine, get a wife and start building a home instead of seeing one beautiful girl on the road and u approach her, she accepts u and u don't even have what it takes to maintain her, na witch you be na! u do all sorts of rubbish on her body and when she ask you for 10k to make her hair you go dumb and say de girl get big eye, was she dirty looking when you met her?
lolz hw much z 10k,fank God dis iz over 4yrs nw av neva xperience broke coz I was offered admissn d tyme my dad xpose z business to me.Am hardworking guy planning 4 better future........Is nt dat I dnt spend bt some ladies gonna turn u 2 atm manchine xpecially wen dem realize dat u gat little change..I knw d amount I used to spend in d club bt neva neva give any lady such money coz am nt her parent...so she gonna fink am broke?no am damn far far frm broke
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by holysina(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

humble?
Lol!
What da fúck is your father's name?
nonentity.

atleast that is what you are good at, u either call some one parent or u insult them. if e pain u, just ignore de comment abi na force to quote person. if u dom rant finish, find me come enugu and eat up your pain. compliment of the season bro
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by holysina(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2014
anigbajumo:
lolz hw much z 10k,fank God dis iz over 4yrs nw av neva xperience broke coz I was offered admissn d tyme my dad xpose z business to me.Am hardworking guy planning 4 better future........Is nt dat I dnt spend bt some ladies gonna turn u 2 atm manchine xpecially wen dem realize dat u gat little change..I knw d amount I used to spend in d club bt neva neva give any lady such money coz am nt her parent...so she gonna fink am broke?no am damn far far frm broke

once in a while you spend on her, its no big deal, but once she see's it as your duty to always carter for her den let her bounce, u ain't a bank. but what am saying is, if a guy is broke and is matured enough get a wife and start a home with her. they is a huge difference between a wife and a girlfriend. the later is for future and posterity sake while the later is to quench an impending urge.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by ReVizz(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
vizkiz:
why should the guy supply all her needs??

Is her father dead

And btw, its suppose to be a relationship not a Job oppurtunityundecided
lol guy kai nw
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Imoy(m): 9:18am On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:
I don't know why girls have so much financial expectations from guys. Nobody is your father. Nobody has any responsibility towards you at all. If you have needs, ask and do not think it is your almighty right to receive.

It is everybody for themselves. Answer your fathers name. You mustnt expect some boy, rich or poor to carry your burdens.

If you want to love somebody, love completely, remove unneeded expectations. Love is sweeter and easier that way.

And to think this is coming from a lady!

Bravo gurl.

Ermm.. Are u married?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Moz22: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2014
wow..best quote of the year!
PrettyGaby:
If he's too broke to take you out, take HIM out; except you are broke too, in which case, you really shouldn't be dating a broke guy, i think.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by NobleAky(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

No, am not married.
....ur assertion is tempting me to say 'i love you'
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Richiy(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
NobleAky:
....ur assertion is tempting me to say 'i love you'

Is that how easy love comes?

3 Likes

Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Serendipity: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:
U guys b screaming LOve Love now!
But how many of u wld date a lady and just love witout looking out for sex! Infact u feel its not a relationship because u ar not "gaining" sex. But then u want her to know dat relationship is all abt love ,companionship bla bla because u ar broke(or poor wareva)
Dat was how one poor guy I even loved left me cos I cudnt offer his poor ass sex.
>: h
My point; a lady dat does not demand money from u,y can't u let her witout sex?
You sound so frigid and prudish. Its doleful.
Wonder why folks like you see coitus as a chore and service to be rendered rather than as as something to be enjoyed, even in marriage.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Serendipity: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Orikinla:
Most broke guys are the most attentive to girls in relationship since dating you is one of their greatest consolations.
They will always pay attention to you and are not often distracted by other attractions.
They need you to comfort them.
But you cannot trust broke guys, because they don't show you their true colours until when they are no longer broke.
Your posts especially recently reek of smugness and snooty air.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by anigbajumo(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
holysina:

once in a while you spend on her, its no big deal, but once she see's it as your duty to always carter for her den let her bounce, u ain't a bank. but what am saying is, if a guy is broke and is matured enough get a wife and start a home with her. they is a huge difference between a wife and a girlfriend. the later is for future and posterity sake while the later is to quench an impending urge.
am too young to date wifey material nw...
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Lawstudent: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:

U make serious sense here.Not biased.dem wan take,dem no wan giv.I remained a virgin till I got married but if I tell u wetin all dis broke bottom boyfrends use my eyes see because they must bleep.they ar not offering anytin yet want to hav everytin.If u ar broke Guys den don't bug any lady who dosnt want sex in a relationship just d way she's sacrificin her enjoyment to b poor wit u sacrifice ur enjoyment for bleeping..ifa hearm.they wl bleep som oda chick still
From this it means sex u cant or don't enjoy sex. Ie its only d guy dat enjoys it and dats why he should sacrifice?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by NobleAky(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:

Is that how easy love comes?
....oh that you said is just easy as you regards it. OMG

***now loves you more***

1 Like

Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by StealthyMe(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
honfarouk:

Bros they no de see all those ones u dey write ooo na money they de find

Na why dem no dey quick find husband na...and a good one at that undecided
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by StealthyMe(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
barnabas91:
bros come chop knuckle.... u no lie

Thank you jareh cheesy
I don chop am cheesy

They shld add to the smileys naa...make pesin fit dey chop beta knuckle
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by StealthyMe(m): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
AreaFada2:

But prostitution is the norm these days na. It's not looks like. It is mostly.

The question exposes the materialistic nature of most girls now. Even many girls who say "I don't care about money" here on NL actually do care a lot in real life. Only few are bold enough to admit.

A girl "takes curtain" and bleep 20 men a day for money. Another meets up with several sugar daddies in various hotels for iphone6, BB or cash. Yet another bleeps her boss in the office for promotion or sleeps with clients to secure millions of deposit and meet target.
Even the one that expects cash anytime she bleeps her so called "boyfriend".

What do they all in common?

They all bleep for material gain, cash, favour or some other benefit = PROSTITUTION. Overt or covert.

Spot on! E no get another name

Prostitution na Prostitution!
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Vicamaks1(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Absolutely nothin my dear...they all want to date we gals but they cant pay d price so wats d use? i ll rada b alone and make it alone!they dont worth dependin on!
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
AreaFada2:

But prostitution is the norm these days na. It's not looks like. It is mostly.

The question exposes the materialistic nature of most girls now. Even many girls who say "I don't care about money" here on NL actually do care a lot in real life. Only few are bold enough to admit.

A girl "takes curtain" and bleep 20 men a day for money. Another meets up with several sugar daddies in various hotels for iphone6, BB or cash. Yet another bleeps her boss in the office for promotion or sleeps with clients to secure millions of deposit and meet target.
Even the one that expects cash anytime she bleeps her so called "boyfriend".

What do they all in common?

They all bleep for material gain, cash, favour or some other benefit = PROSTITUTION. Overt or covert.
there is a very high demand for sex nowadays, if not money and other material thinz what else will a woman gain from meeting this demand? A woman is a prostitute for expecting material gains from a man she gives her body to, and the man who makes this demand with red eyes has not fault, he is a correct guy, he's only responding to the call of nature abi?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:
there is a very high demand for sex nowadays, if not money what else will a woman gain from meeting this demand? A woman is a prostitute for expecting material gains from a man he gives her body to, and the man who makes this demand with red eyes has not fault, he is a correct guy, he's only responding to the call of nature abi?

yes ke..
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by AreaFada2: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
firstEVA:
there is a very high demand for sex nowadays, if not money and other material thinz what else will a woman gain from meeting this demand? A woman is a prostitute for expecting material gains from a man she gives her body to, and the man who makes this demand with red eyes has not fault, he is a correct guy, he's only responding to the call of nature abi?

Then please campaign to legalise prostitution. So that the patrons can pay VAT and the women meeting sex demand can pay income tax.

The taxes would benefit society at large.

So you posit that only a man has unsatisfied sexual urges and a woman doesn't enjoy the act. A good line of thought.

So you think sexual intercourse should be underpined by money and material stuff changing hands?

Would you teach your kids and younger ones (male or female) that this is the right attitude to wards sex?

My dear, I just want to know your thoughts on the above.

As a person who believes in gender equality (pay, promotion, legal rights in everything), I consider it a bit demeaning to women for girls to accept that their body (and consent to sex) is a commodity that a man can pay money/goods for and use at will. And pay next time and use again.

Whether a man asks for sex with green eyes or red eyes, no woman is obligated to sleep with him. There's something called marriage. That's not a bad place to get laid.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

Then please campaign to legalise prostitution. So that the patrons can pay VAT and the women meeting sex demand can pay income tax.

The taxes would benefit society at large.

So you posit that only a man has unsatisfied sexual urges and a woman doesn't enjoy the act. A good line of thought.

So you think sexual intercourse should be underpined by money and material stuff changing hands?

Would you teach your kids and younger ones (male or female) that this is the right attitude to wards sex?

My dear, I just want to know your thoughts on the above.

As a person who believes in gender equality (pay, promotion, legal rights in everything), I consider it a bit demeaning to women for girls to accept that their body (and consent to sex) is a commodity that a man can pay money/goods for and use at will. And pay next time and use again.

Whether a man asks for sex with green eyes or red eyes, no woman is obligated to sleep with him. There's something called marriage. That's not a bad place to get laid.
so glad you mentioned the highlighted. If everyone, men particularly could wait for marriage before they start demanding for this and that, the world would have been a better place, no woman will have the moral justification to ask him for material gifts.

As per your question, I will teach them to wait till marriage before involving in any sexual act.

You talk about both parties having sexual urge, that may be correct looking at it loosely. But have you seen a woman putting pressure on you for sex? Have you seen any woman calling you day in and out asking when you are coming to her house and all that? There are a lot of men who cannot date a woman who refuses to sleep with them. Btw this is a counter thread to one created by a male titled " apart from sex what else can a man gain from a woman in a relationship" (something like that) go there and see the male folk saying categorically that there is nothing more to gain. So you see. Men are the major problem, women are naturally weaker, so with pressure it's difficult to keep saying no.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by AreaFada2: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
cheesy grin tongue grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
firstEVA:
so glad you mentioned the highlighted. If everyone, men particularly could wait for marriage before they start demanding for this and that, the world would have been a better place, no woman will have the moral justification to ask him for material gifts.

As per your question, I will teach them to wait till marriage before involving in any sexual act.

You talk about both parties having sexual urge, that may be correct looking at it loosely. But have you seen a woman putting pressure on you for sex? Have you seen any woman calling you day in and out asking when you are coming to her house and all that? There are a lot of men who cannot date a woman who refuses to sleep with them. Btw this is a counter thread to one created by a male titled " apart from sex what else can a man gain from a woman in a relationship" (something like that) go there and see the male folk saying categorically that there is nothing more to gain. So you see. Men are the major problem, women are naturally weaker, so with pressure it's difficult to keep saying no.

My dear in that thread, you make it appear like sex is a matter of profit and loss. So men gladly followed your train of thought.
Just because the male folk said so doesn't put "NAFDAC number" on your argument. It doesn't make it solid.

In my opinion, sex is not like spare parts, recharge card or supermarket business. Like you're in it for the profit.
To portray women as the weaker sex these days is just convenient. Women's soft power is enormous. And they have wielded it with much skill since Adam & Eve. Turai Yar'Adua and Paypay Jonathan come to mind.

If I understand your position, women have discovered a big market in men's libidinous antics and are exploiting it. But claim they're just doing it because pressure from men is so great. Really?

In our culture, men ask women out. Women can refuse. What they find difficult to resist is the cash, Peruvian hair, iphone, bb, shopping, etc

When will some women take responsibility for their own decisions and not claim weaker sex?

If women commit adultery, oh it's because the man is not good in bed, his preek is not big enough. Women never admit that after sleeping with tens of men of hugely varying manliness sizes, they might have expanded their "under" beyond point of elasticity. Even women who lie down there like a log of wood still blame men for no fun.

Have you done a survey to find out how many young girls would wait till marriage b4 sex? Excluding those who sleep with 4 men regularly but claim virgin to the mugu she wants to marry?

A girl that has already had an abortion once tried to pretend to be a virgin. What I later discovered was a dual carriage way.

Until you can prove that women have sex at gunpoint or knifepoint, the weaker sex line won't cut it.

Promiscuity and greed are more likely reasons.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:
Guy:babe u knw I love U.
Babe;I knw honey.
Guy;I knw I can't giv u anytin . But I lov u.
Babe:tomorrw is my brtday
Guy: wow happy brtday in adv babe. U knw I'm broke wuld hav taken u out.
Babe: embarassed
So wat does a babe gain here?
When will the babe make her own money? Seun, this post is old enough to be deleted from Nairaland's servers.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by HARDDON: 3:30am On Jan 04, 2015
koyyess:
Absolutely nothing! She should work for her own money and date someone with an equal or higher status. Dating a broke guy would be at your own risk. Most times, they end up as betrayers and big disappointments.

There is a difference between been broke and poor people!

Broke: this simply means out of cash at the very moment either due to some investment or salaries haven't been paid. Or mismanagement

Poor: this has nothing to do with not having money. Being poor is more of a mental/mind issue. U ain't poor because u got no money, u are poor because u blatantly refused to put ur mind to use and create wealth. An idea could be worth millions. So poor people have wrong perspectives n poor minds.

So a guy can be broke one moment, the next he is up. But the poor needs mental repositioning n readjustment . because d poor that wins 1mill lottery soon squanders d money n returns to its poor mind state.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by rsleeky(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2015
Dating a rich guy dsnt guarantee a lasting relationship......I don't c relationship as an avenue of making money so dating a broke guy is no big deal...u get sincerity n a hrt dt truly cares cos sm guys can fake bin rich just to get anytin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prostitutes On Strike - Punch / Would You Do This For Your Woman? / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.