Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? (31647 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex? / What Else Will A Guy Gain From A Girl That Says "No Sex" In The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by ankh1600: 7:42am On Feb 22, 2015
If he is 35,40 than fair enough. If he is applying and many other qualities than this alone then its different, in Spain, Morocco, U.k 100s, 1000s of girls are more than happy to develop with me in all areas. A good female is of benefit to this. Ask yourself what he has to gain from you other than sex. It is also easy to get a rich woman, & many women of wealth seek for all the other qualities. It is all personal preference.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by hisawesomeness(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2015
Apparently most Nigerian girls are like this. Money money money. Tell a girl u love then u've become her dad. She will have many men as possible both married and unmarried so as to make more money. Its all business only she invests wiff her pussy.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by elari(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
oshe11:
if d guy is broke n u cnt kontinue..... Quit!
If d gal doesnt wana giv u sex n u cnt kontinue..... Quit!
Am tired of all dese fvckin thread kreated by 'prostitutes' n 'sex addicts' lukin 4 advice 4rm who? I resemble ur personal adviser? Joor oooo!
Oshe!
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Ladies who often ask such questions are damn broke or greedy.

Why shd a broke girl date a broke guy? Can d blind lead d blind?
most naija ladies are broke and greedy.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:41am On Jun 16, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:
U guys b screaming LOve Love now!
But how many of u wld date a lady and just love witout looking out for sex! Infact u feel its not a relationship because u ar not "gaining" sex. But then u want her to know dat relationship is all abt love ,companionship bla bla because u ar broke(or poor wareva)
Dat was how one poor guy I even loved left me cos I cudnt offer his poor ass sex.
>: h
My point; a lady dat does not demand money from u,y can't u let her witout sex?
I'm sure you were getting fucccckked by one rich nigga somewhere while denying the broke guy sex cos I know you ladies can't stay a week without being fuckeddd.

Sex and money goes hand in hand,but you ladies gets angry when called a prostitute...infact you all are prostitutes with different mode of operations...
Shebi na only man dey enjoy am?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:51am On Jun 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Are you saying sex is one sided? only guys enjoy sex abi and only guys demand for it? Babe sex is mutual enjoyment and it is not a criteria for financial obligation from a guy if you want to remain a virgin fine but for you to make that statement you still need a lot of growing up to do
what do you expect from a b!tch.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 3:56am On Jun 16, 2015
NobleG1:

What does a guy gain from a gold-digger?
over _used pusy
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2015
How cliche...

No biggie tho. Provided he does not expect her to provide al his needs.

I bet his mother isn't dead.

as if you b!tches have anything to provide in any relationship,shamEleSs hoe.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by czarr(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2015
ireneony:
Nothing....i can't date a broke niggah
.....are you rich?
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 11:54am On Jun 16, 2015
isacolukay:
What a lady stands to gain from a broke guy?

PREEK .

Studies have shown that a broke and idle man gains a harder erection and at a more frequent rate when compared to rich guys.

No wonder poor families tend to have more children compared to rich families.
lol
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, men who patronise prostitutes are NOT called prostitutes.

Some guys don't know their adorable "girl friends" are in fact prostitutes.

Prostitution is so common now that 50% of firstborn kids don't belong to the man believed to be biological father.

30% of all kids don't belong to the man they believe to be biological father.

Research after research is showing that 9ja women are the most unfaithful.

Yes, it's easy to dismiss these studies as useless, biased, etc.

Femi Kuti found out a while ago via DNA test that that 2 of his kids don't belong to him.

We all still remember MKO Abiola's paternity case.

An acquaintance in Europe got a red face from embarrassment. DNA test needed to bring his only child in 9ja to Europe showed the child is not his. A child that just finished primary school.

The reason is simple. The constant quest for money and material goods. Lots of women believe men are the easiest source.

We can shift blame as we like BUT at the end of the day, some women make a conscious decision to sleep around.

Whether those they sleep they with are aliens, men or whatever is not relevant here.
the reason every sane man must marry a virgin.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
jmoore:

Another way to define prostitution.
all of them are prostitutes,so don't be surprised.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
then you go to those who sell it for 200, there are people who have sex because of the deep connection they have with you
what connection?
Oh wallet I guess,connection indeed.
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
CHM11:

@deep connection...are they wires?....or you mean deep pocket connection?....
lol,don't mind them
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Youngpo413: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Seriously babe lemme not lie.....I do all those and more for him but I'm saying it doesn't mean you'll see anything from the relationship. At least I for one, know that it doesn't mean you'll be special or he'll marry you. So just be ready to give and manage, no gains in most cases.
The guy is cute,dating a cute guy is the gain...atleast your friends will be like "wow your guy is hot"
Re: So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? by Paseus(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Hardcore sex

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Turns Birthday Shoot To Engagement Shoot With Girlfriend Of 6 Months (Photos / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.