Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? (57280 Views)

Poll: Waist beads and chains are:

Attractive: 81% (135 votes)
Repulsive: 18% (31 votes)
This poll has ended

With WAIST TRAINERS, Where Do The Organs Go? / Naija Santa On Beads And Aso Oke Attire (pics) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by favcom(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2008
Going by responses so far, I think my response won't matter - but I think waist bead is useless!
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by shylladear(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2008
I dont see anything wrong in wearing waist beads.
i once wore them but i dont anymore and when i was wearing them my guy liked them on me me but i dont wear them anymore cry
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by jaybee3(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2008
if it rocks your boat then ride on.
i am man enough to look pass beads, chains, body piercing, make-up. It's all abt the individual
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by shylladear(f): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2008
and i think they make u look sexy.
but if am to were them again it will be the waist chain i dont like the beads.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Dojo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2008
Hi. As 4 me, I dont c anytin repulsive/bad in waist chain/bead. It's attractive, tempting and sexually stimulating in a wicked kind of way. wink
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by blesyne(f): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2008
As for me,waist chain or beads is just another form of jewellry,i have the waist chain on but i can never put on a waist bead.i dont like it.it all depends on the personality.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by adejoomale: 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2008
you guys who love them rock!!!!!!!!!! i love it so much. i give my babe extra allowance to maintain hers.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Shagari2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2008
I think its very sexy and very African. Makes a man wanna do tings only man can do shocked
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2008
This is how we read inbetween the lines even when the poster did not write inbetween the lines.

@Efosa Val,

How can u post a 21st century chain pictures whereas the poster called her waist chain beads

Can't you understand that the poster irritated a whole NYSC set with her grand mother's stuff.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by funmeme(f): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2008
There's notin wrong with that, i admire myself when i put it on and my guy goes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy each time he sees it on me.

so sexy!

keep on keeping on jare.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by arktivitym(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2008
4 me l see nothing,repeat NOTHING,wrong in that.I love seeing those who wear such.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by alextayo(m): 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2008
I love ladies with beads or chain. The sight alone makes me feel like getting down with her (hard on). If i met someone who doesnt use beads or chain i will encourage her. Chains and beads on my woman's waist is a very strong sex booster for me.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by onyinye2(f): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2008
there is nothing with waist chains. i wear them for my bellydance classes to help tone my abs. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by josely: 7:31pm On Jun 15, 2008
As I said, I have one, and I gave a chain to my husband, and he likes it and he wears it too.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by josely: 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2008
It is becoming a common use for other reasons also. Go to google patents at http://www.google.com/patents and type in 7150141 and see what else it is used for.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by TmeD0(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2008
What's wrong with waist beads and chains?  @poster, nada! NEXT!
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by remz: 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2008
i love belly chains in white ,yellow gold or silver but not d beads especially d really fake beads 9ja gals seem 2 love so much. although i havent seen gold sellers with waist chain ,if i did i wud certainly want 1 cos i think its very sexy!!!! smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by niles(m): 5:12am On Jun 17, 2008
@method-man: you are not on the happy side of life o! wow!
I love the idea of waist beads cuz for me, it's only girls that look nice that wear them so i dunno, for someone to say it ain't cool, maybe the person's got some other thing to add to that,
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by hublink(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2008
though i dont know why, but i luv am die on babes
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by sanyaokido(m): 11:48am On Jun 17, 2008
NOTIN,ABSOLUTELY

YORUBA CALL IT 'IDI ILEKE' EVEN AS APPELLATION FOR WOMEN
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by marosky(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2008
josely:

As I said, I have one, and I gave a chain to my husband, and he likes it and he wears it too.

that is really absurd.y should a man put on waist beads.

Although there is nothing bad in ladies putting on beads most of the babes that put them on are promiscuous.Not all of them.I have seen a few descent babes put on beads so we cannot just conclude that all the babes who put them on are promiscuous.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hi guys,

My wife uses waist silver beads and its so lovely considering her sweet stature of a very small waist with large hips. Meeen forget, its lovely on shapely ladies and it helps them to keep shape because as soon as the waist beads get tighter,they know they are putting on weight.

I think why some guys don't like it is because of the ugly low quality beads some girls wear. I recomend the small shining silver beads for any girl cos it will make your Man's eyes pop out. and if you come in from the rear, you will see the bouncing beauty of the beads(u know what i mean).

Toks
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by bekwine: 2:40pm On Jun 18, 2008
I enjoy my woman most when she has beads on.
I've got loads of beads in my room for her.
There are some really cheap ones that you can afford to cut & spill in the act and dispose thereafter.
I love seeing spilled beads around my room.

So ladies, if you have not been wearing beads before, please start wearing now.

Men! if you you have been scpetical obout laying a lady in beads, you may have to think twice. You're definately missing.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by hymen(f): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
The easiest way to recognise a lesbian is that they wear chains around their left ankles.

Beads on the waist have both  cultural & fashion value,but my brothers insinuate it enhances love-making.
I really like the weight watching part.

Me I no fit sha.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by sleekymag(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2008
Personally i don't like my lady wearing waist chain or beads. However, she did wear a waist chain for some time (say one or two months) and tried explaining why it was just ok, as long as she wasn't exposing it for people to see. I must confess, it looked good on her. However, waist chains are more tolerable than waist beads, cos the beads make you look local and quite fetish (the chains are more classy).

What i cannot stand however, is leg chain or is it ankle chain they call it? It's a big turn-off. I feel those with underworld influences, e.g. d mammy waters, outlandish girls etc. are those that wear it. I might be wrong, but that's my mentality. I feel decent girls should do as much as they can to resist attracting attention to them.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by hawdi(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2008
nuffin is wrong jare, it looks kool on ladies.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by spydamoats(f): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2008
I dont see anything wrong in wearin of beads it just a way of fashion and arts which makes a lady waist look sexy. I use them although most people complians abt it but my ex loves them wen its on me. cos, 4get d rest.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by tabakyl: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2008
u think waist beads are sexy huh
wait until u see one of those fat girls with portruding stomach and tight waist beads on, (it is not a pleasnt sight at all)
anyway to all those who love waist beads, only wear it if it fits,
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by galatico(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2008
Beads are quite attractive, the only problem I have about them is what I hear that they are charms (JUJU) infected so I won't want a lady to charm me.
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by Kajiang02(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2008
tabakyl:

u think waist beads are sexy huh
wait until u see one of those fat girls with portruding stomach and tight waist beads on, (it is not a pleasnt sight at all)
anyway to all those who love waist beads, only wear it if it fits,

wear if it fits
Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by lordjonie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
am so happy 2 b here. am new here, can sumbody congratulates miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
well, there's notin wrong wit dat, it make ladies more sexy

Re: What's Wrong With Waist Beads And Chains? by beefblaze(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
To me only "shapeful" galz i think venture for that!
As for flat-erected gurlz,think of something more sightful, LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Braided Hairstyle: Fashion Or Madness? / Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Lady Cried As Laser Treatment To Remove Tribal Mark Left Worse Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.