Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Did I Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong? (1296 Views)

Did I Do Wrong By Alowing Father In House,while Wife Objected (wife Pic Attach) / What Did I Do Wrong To This Guy? / Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 11:28am On May 29, 2015
I love my girlfriend so much, although I met her when she was young. Her mum insist that I should leave her daughter. She has been creating problems with the girl. Iv been in support of her going to the university to the point I registered waec gce for her recently because she dosnt hv a paper to mk the requirements. Her mum became furious and said over her dead body will she allow her to write the exam. Did I do anything wrong?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by mrmastermind: 11:30am On May 29, 2015

You did absolutely nothing wrong......just do whatever you want to do for/with her and let her be for her mother's sake..
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dharay99: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
dunno wah to say to ds.
Nexxxxt...
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by kilode100(f): 11:36am On May 29, 2015
mrmastermind:

You did absolutely nothing wrong......just do whatever you want to do for/with her and let her be for her mother's sake..

Haba!!!

The girl is clearly an underage.
Op,I pity you

20 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by goodmorning40: 11:39am On May 29, 2015
Leave the girl alone naa this is child abuse. Leave her when she's of age go back if she accept u marry her. Am sure u have perforated the poor girl, abeg look for ur size

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by adanduka: 11:41am On May 29, 2015
Are you a pedophile?

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Oviwanu(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2015
you tried
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 11:46am On May 29, 2015
kilode100:

Haba!!!

The girl is clearly an underage.
Op,I pity you
do u call a 20 year old underage? Why don't u understand english. I said I met her when she was younger.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by kilode100(f): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
dunhill20:
I love my girlfriend so much, although I met her when she was young. Her mum insist that I should leave her daughter. She has been creating problems with the girl. Iv been in support of her going to the university to the point I registered waec gce for her recently because she dosnt hv a paper to mk the requirements. Her mum became furious and said over her dead body will she allow her to write the exam. Did I do anything wrong?

Where in your post did you say she was 20
Person wey never write waec ,na underage simple.

20 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 12:17pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:

I only state that I met her when she was young. I didn't state her age. She has writen waec for 2 times but didn't get the grade for english.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by UnknownT: 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
Op, hope she wouldn't leave you after "Seeing " her through school Cc: Raymondenyi. Come and witness
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
er, at this point, i also can't see anything wrong in what you have done. I think her mother just doesn't like you. It happens.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by czarr(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
.....wanted to make fun,but decided against it..#notochildabuse
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by loomer: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
Them go soon lol u for jail for child abuse
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
loomer:
Them go soon lol u for jail for child abuse
jail for adult? Na crime I comit?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 3:19pm On May 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
er, at this point, i also can't see anything wrong in what you have done. I think her mother just doesn't like you. It happens.
I think so. But no be her mama I dey with. That 1 na for her pocket.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by loomer: 3:25pm On May 29, 2015
dunhill20:
jail for adult? Na crime I comit?

U sure say she don pass 16, the way u talk d story
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 4:24pm On May 29, 2015
loomer:

U sure say she don pass 16, the way u talk d story
she don pass 16.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by loomer: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
dunhill20:
she don pass 16.

Then if u say so, no let anything stop u from true love
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Jayjay0(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
If you love the girl you would live her alone. So that you won't create problem between her and her mum
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 29, 2015
UnknownT:
Op, hope she wouldn't leave you after "Seeing " her through school Cc: Raymondenyi. Come and witness
my brother, it's good you are seeing what are gender is gradually turning into, this one the said mother of the prospective wife is even explicitly against him, him still no mind... later u see another thread of him crying wolf... I sitdown dey watch.... lipsrsealed
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by younghartz(m): 11:10pm On May 29, 2015
you could stiLl help her without the parents knowing you're d one....Anonymous
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:

so u mean a 21 or 22 yr old who hasnt writen waec is an underage...u need help
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
justified19:
so u mean a 21 or 22 yr old who hasnt writen waec is an underage...u need help
if u don't have naything to say. Keep ur hands where its ought to be and dnt type again. U dnt read to understand before u conclude. She hv writen waec twice but it was canceled. I decided to register waec gce for her and her mother was furious about it and said she won't write it beacuse I was the one who registered her.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by DEIFIED(m): 7:51am On May 30, 2015
dunhill20:
I only state that I met her when she was young. I didn't state her age. She has writen waec for 2 times but didn't get the grade for english.

dunhill20:
if u don't have naything to say. Keep ur hands where its ought to be and dnt type again. U dnt read to understand before u conclude. She hv writen waec twice but it was canceled. I decided to register waec gce for her and her mother was furious about it and said she won't write it beacuse I was the one who registered her.
So oga which of these do you want us to accept.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by dunhill20: 10:11am On May 30, 2015
DEIFIED:

So oga which of these do you want us to accept.
u never write waec before? Her english paper was cancelled.

(1) (Reply)

Do Relationships Ever Die A Natural Death??? / Daily Pains Of A Not-too-goodlooking Guys / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.