Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

can anybody explain why this happened? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / can anybody explain why this happened? (3331 Views)

Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics / Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Nairaland Ladies, Come In And Explain Why U Don't Reply Pm's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Lol. U don't have to!

Be yourself

Its just that Nairalanders always have the saying "pictures of i don't believe you" smiley
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Its just that Nairalanders always have the saying "pictures of i don't believe you" smiley

Okay. I guess you're handsome.
But what could be the reason

She bahaves likes this infront of other people?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Deapexboy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Face fear face....
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay. I guess you're handsome.
But what could be the reason

She bahaves likes this infront of other people?

Nah...we came in contact with new friends(she is the friendly type) but she related with them well...though she later kissed me when we were at the movies tongue
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by holatin(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
maybe you look like obasanjo

#no offence
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by SkinnyDude(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:
Lol. You never meet babe wey her eye don tear.
She go look your eye, look your shoe, your belt, below your crutch and also look into your future.
delta girls

1 Like

Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
delta girls

Im telling you
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Nah...we came in contact with new friends(she is the friendly type) but she related with them well...though she later kissed me when we were at the movies tongue

Okay!

Not that bad as u made it seem
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Okay!

Not that bad as u made it seem

Maybe..but it's somehow na...there's nothing wrong in eye contact
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bro!

Na your mouth dey smell o
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Maybe..but it's somehow na...there's nothing wrong in eye contact
Lol.
She may be really shy
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Hazardd(m): 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Gflat:

Lol...i used that on mum whenever i piss her off i'll start looking at her and doing that sad face...

But sometimes,she ignores me despite all my effort grin
abi.,lolz
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
yes whynot if you have money she'll even spend a week with you

no offense tho
Gflat:

Now i knew someone will come typing this.
Dude, will any lady wanna spend 5hrs with a guy who has horrible face in public? undecided
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
lols i just they talk true nah you to they think am but you just mo wan talk am
iceberylin:

Guy you 2
Wicked grin
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Gflat: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
samflexxy:
yes whynot if you have money she'll even spend a week with you

no offense tho

Smh...don't dig guys like you
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by tryke(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
why do you think its your fault, maybe the girl isnt dt beautiful she didnt want you to notice..it happens at times especially with handsome dudes(i no know weda you handsome,na you talk am) the girl might jhs be feeling like i no reach, gerrit?
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
samflexxy:
lols i just they talk true nah you to they think am but you just mo wan talk am
The truth is bitterbitter grin
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Maybe u get Ojuju Calabar face....
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by xamster(m): 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
on the 25th this Christmas, i met with ma bestie which we've been calling & chatting at each on every social network. Most times she prefers to call me sweet@ and other cuddling names. suprisingly when i met her at the eatery, nna mehn! this babe could not maintain a direct eye contact throughout the meeting. within me i was pissed off but i just dey form am kul.
till this moment, it still baffles me how she went outta words even when we've established a strong cordial relations.
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:

I tell you brother
Good morning jor
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2014
tryke:
why do you think its your fault, maybe the girl isnt dt beautiful she didnt want you to notice..it happens at times especially with handsome dudes(i no know weda you handsome,na you talk am) the girl might jhs be feeling like i no reach, gerrit?
inferiority complex
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Gflat:

Smh...don't dig guys like you
whatever
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:

guy you see me my mail
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
shez probably one of those locked up chics dat quiver when they see or get too close to a guy because most of the their time is spend being locked up or around females or guys(probably relative they are famz with). Don't be afraid... Nothing do you for face!
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
ATOB:
Lol. You never meet babe wey her eye don tear.
She go look your eye, look your shoe, your belt, below your crutch and also look into your future.

u be real badt guy o, u got me reli laughing.

O.P, all babes are like dat especially the ones that are willing to dance to ur tune. The last one that happened to me is funny, it's been months we saw, she came back frm sch and she visited. For abt 30mins, she was just looking at things i can't explain but funny enough, before she left, she ebulliently gave me dat pleasure i've lng craved 4.
Re: can anybody explain why this happened? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
LARRYDKING:

u be real badt guy o, u got me reli laughing.

O.P, all babes are like dat especially the ones that are willing to dance to ur tune. The last one that happened to me is funny, it's been months we saw, she came back frm sch and she visited. For abt 30mins, she was just looking at things i can't explain but funny enough, before she left, she ebulliently gave me dat pleasure i've lng craved 4.

Usually a shy girl is someone who already likes you and knows she might give you pleasure and a shy guy is someone who likes you too and wants you so bad. Just saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Girls Notice In Guys / I Really Want To Get Married.. / Advanced Bang Rule Is Coming Soon...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.