Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. (1838 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Opinion About High Maintenance Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2008
I went to the park on Saturday, me and my girl, and sitting just close to us were another couple really having fun and smiling and kissing each other. Then her phone rang, she stood up very fast and moved away from the guy she was with, and went far away to answer her call. I was watching with a surprised face, as she was giggle and smiling so much while talking on the phone.

Now i told my girl, if you ever do that, its over.

So Ladies and Fella, wachu think about that. If your girl or guy does that, what would be your reaction? because the stupid guy was even smiling after she came back and started rubbing his brainless head.

Talk to me!
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by glorina: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
Thats because he trusts her
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
emmeno:

I went to the park on Saturday, me and my girl, and sitting just close to us were another couple really having fun and smiling and kissing each other. Then her phone rang, she stood up very fast and moved away from the guy she was with, and went far away to answer her call. I was watching with a surprised face, as she was giggle and smiling so much while talking on the phone.

So Ladies and Fella, wachu think about that. If your girl or guy does that, what would be your reaction? because the stupid guy was even smiling after she came back and started rubbing his brainless head.

Talk to me!
If she ever does what? Giggles and smiles whilst on the phone?  

As much as you may suspect her of 'cheating' or what not you really don't have any hard evidence, be sure of it first and THEN decide on what to do, don't just jump to conclusions because she was giggling and smiling 'a bit too much' whilst on the phone otherwise you could end up making a very BIG mistake

What if she was talking to her mum nko  
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by chika98: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
Talking to her mother and she's giggling like a chicken head?? Yeah kick her to the curb whenever you catch her doing such a thing.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by tmoney11(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
It's all about understanding. most guys don't have patience at all. There was a night me and my girl sleeping and her phone ring. she now took my phone and call the person back, i now find out it was a guy. she no i was awake and still talking. so if na you what will u do?
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2008
chika98:

Talking to her mother and she's giggling like a chicken head?? Yeah kick her to the curb whenever you catch her doing such a thing.
Nothing is impossible grin

Anyway poster, the point is, don't just jump to conclusion, get some hardcore evidence first, even if she was talking to a boy, she may not neccessarily be cheating on you with him, he could just be a friend, a schoolmate etc just cracking jokes and that is why she is giggling like a chicken head tongue

Girls also, don't jump to conclusion with your man, proof is neccesary tongue
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
Ib, see forget proof. If you were the one with your guy and he suddenly got a call and moved away from you. For God's sake, you're his girl, so even if the caller is his mum, he can still stay with ya, u understand. I'm not jumpin into conclusion but i would really really have a long talk after that call.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
emmeno:

Ib, see forget proof. If you were the one with your guy and he suddenly got a call and moved away from you. For God's sake, you're his girl, so even if the caller is his mum, he can still stay with ya, u understand. I'm not jumpin into conclusion but i would really really have a long talk after that call.
No problem with talk o, talk for as long as you like, infact sha, if it was me, I would do the same thing (as in talk)

It's just that you said

Causing me to assume that just by seeing her giggle and smile like a mad man you would end the whole thing without any form of consultation tongue
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2008
Consultation comes before Expel
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2008
Okie dokie emmenokie grin
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by sistawoman: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
Did you ever think that maybe the guy she moved away from actually knows that he is the "other man". Maybe her boyfriend, the call she took, does not know about the "other guy".

So technology your girl would never do that to you but would do that to her "other man", when she was with him and you called.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by HRhotness(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2008
sistawoman:

Did you ever think that maybe the guy she moved away from actually knows that he is the "other man". Maybe her boyfriend, the call she took, does not know about the "other guy".

So technology your girl would never do that to you but would do that to her "other man", when she was with him and you called.

true

@ topic

assumptions r to blame for many broken relationships
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by chika98: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

true

@ topic

assumptions r to blame for many broken relationships

That is how she will telling someone else "oh baby I miss you too" right there in your face! Wake the F up!
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by tope2000(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
@poster
Are u fine??
She cud have been talking to anyone, so because she was smilling and laughing on the fone she must be cheating undecided
I pity ur gf lipsrsealed
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by HRhotness(f): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2008
chika98:

That is how she will telling someone else "oh baby I miss you too" right there in your face! Wake the F up!

so he shd start obsessing about every call and cramping her abi? in d name of love. . .

abegi, giv d girl space. . . if she cheats and u catch her, it makes it all d better becos u trusted her and she abused it. if u dont giv her d benefit of a doubt u r essentailly pushing her away
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by chika98: 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

so he should start obsessing about every call and cramping her abi? in d name of love. . .

abegi, giv d girl space. . . if she cheats and u catch her, it makes it all d better because u trusted her and she abused it. if u don't giv her d benefit of a doubt u r essentailly pushing her away

No at least this one is happening right in his face! What is wrong with talking in front of the bobo?
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by HRhotness(f): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
chika98:

No at least this one is happening right in his face! What is wrong with talking in front of the bobo?

thats d thing, she cld hav been talkin to anyone. . . u shd see d way me and my dad talk, its very had to believe he is actually my father. . . it isnt wise to jump to conclusions. some actions can be very misleading

tope, No 4 is so lush

saw sumthin like that d other day, i just stood there drooling for a good 20 mins  grin
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by tope2000(f): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

tope, No 4 is so lush

saw sumthin like that d other day, i just stood there drooling for a good 20 mins grin

Lol . . . . i know rite kiss cry
Altho i like no 3 better undecided
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by HRhotness(f): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Lol . . . . i know rite kiss cry
Altho i like no 3 better undecided

u knw what? i take that back. . . no 2 has to be it. . . i can see it now with a short flowing dress and dark red toe nails grin grin grin
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by chika98: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

u knw what? i take that back. . . no 2 has to be it. . . i can see it now with a short flowing dress and dark red toe nails grin grin grin

Women and their short attn span. See as this whole thing don turn to shoe tok now grin
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by tope2000(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
HR.hotness:

Yeah . . no 2 is fierce but i kinda have sumthing similar wink

chika98:

Women and their short attn span. See as this whole thing don turn to shoe tok now grin

Hehehehehe . . . . abeg u 2 choose ur own cheesy
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by chika98: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2008
tope2000:

Yeah . . no 2 is fierce but i kind of have something similar wink

Hehehehehe . . . . abeg you to choose ur own cheesy

I could myself rocking 2 with a nice short dress. You gotta show legs sometimes u know
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by larez(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2008

Talk to me!

The guy might not be the fool here. The girl might indeed be the ode. See, Dude is getting paid by the girl and is like on the job. She fleeces her runs and deposits 1/2 the funds with da playa. You ain't never heard the saying "Pimpin ain't easy, but someone gotta do da dirty job. Hoez and Broz just wanna have fun.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Angolobabe(f): 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2008
mmm thats fishy but evidence before conclusion maybe its just a friend
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by MoneyRule(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2008
Brainless head indeed, i mean didn't you shoot d guy?
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by iice(f): 4:17pm On Dec 12, 2008
Secret or open cheat, all na still cheat.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Exstar(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Post, in this kind of situation you don't jump into conclusion
that she was talking to her boyfriend, you should try to ask to get
explanations, though if i were in your shoes i wouldn't feel comfortable,
why can't he pick the call right there beside me?
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
See, i brought this topic here cos i know loads of people do it. But for God's love, she was jus there kissing and smiling to this guy, and zooooooom, she stood up, walked away and started giggling like a half naked chicken on the phone.  See her attitude would definately tell you that a guy is spinning her on the phone

Ok Fine maybe i took the "i'll break up with ma girl" a lil bit too far, I don't know about you, it would be better if i don't even answer that call and prolly give an excuse (to the caller) than doin sumthin suspicious lyk dat.

All i'm saying is, if she could be kissing him and saying sweet things there, she should also be able to answer her call there.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by olanajim(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2008
Why on earth would anyone cheat someone he claimed to love?
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by sistawoman: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
emmeno:

See, i brought this topic here because i know loads of people do it. But for God's love, she was jus there kissing and smiling to this guy, and zooooooom, she stood up, walked away and started giggling like a half naked chicken on the phone. See her attitude would definately tell you that a guy is spinning her on the phone

Ok Fine maybe i took the "i'll break up with ma girl" a little bit too far, I don't know about you, it would be better if i don't even answer that call and prolly give an excuse (to the caller) than doin sumthin suspicious like that.

All i'm saying is, if she could be kissing him and saying sweet things there, she should also be able to answer her call there.

She did not answer the call from her bf in front of her other man out of respect for him. Trust me if the girl is cheating it was not on the guy she was with but instead the guy on the phone. The guy she was with knows about the bf and is happy to play second fiddle to him because after all he is problly getting his manliness wet and it does not matter to him what she tells her bf, just so long as she keeps slobbing his knob.
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
I'm guessing you still don't have any hard evidence

Such is life
Re: Your Opinion About A Secret Cheat. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
sistawoman:

She did not answer the call from her boyfriend in front of her other man out of respect for him.  Trust me if the girl is cheating it was not on the guy she was with but instead the guy on the phone.  The guy she was with knows about the boyfriend and is happy to play second fiddle to him because after all he is problly getting his manliness wet and it does not matter to him what she tells her boyfriend, just so long as she keeps slobbing his knob.

Sorry gurl, i no gree wit dis

ibkaye:

I'm guessing you still don't have any hard evidence

Such is life

IB, check dis out, dis story aint about me, so ia int got any evidence. All i'm sayin is, if i was in the guy's shoes, Bleep all evidence, wat she did right there is evidence enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Me, I Fake You God No Go Vex. / She Killed Herself B/c Of Afolabi / She Slapped Me So I Broke Up With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.