Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? (1686 Views)

How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? / The Difference Btw D Gal U Date And D Gal U Married / Though Married,do U Sometimes Meet Someone Single&wished U Married Them Instead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by ojubi(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2008
Could u please give us some reasons why u are still single?
When are u getting merried?
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tope2000(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
So if u r not married yet then u must be single undecided
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tmoney11(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
u don marry?
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by ojubi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
@ TOPE2000
So what is ur def. of single.
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tope2000(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
ojubi:

@ TOPE2000
So what is ur def. of single.

Someone that is not in a relationship or engaged tongue
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Encomium(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2008
As for me, I am still single because I am yet to see Miss Right and I will be settling down as soon as I get the right person. Hope this answered your question.
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by biolabee(m): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
r u married or single post?
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Exstar(f): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
biolabee:

r u married or single post?

Thank alto, @ Post why don't you answer the questions
first so that others can follow suite.
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by kumbalo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
i have gotten married coz i' m enjoying life as a bachelor,

Marriage? Perhaps never. cool
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Exstar(f): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2008
I beg your pardon? Did you just say perhaps never? why? shocked
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by kumbalo(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2008
just enjoying life . . . as a bachelor.
I need the services of a "baby factory worker" whom i will contract for only two years to give me two beautiful girls terms and conditions applied. interested persons should call 08058444, cool
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by eminemkayc: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
AM NOT MARRIED YET because I WANT TO ENJOY MY SINGLE LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND MAKE THE BEST USE OFF MY INTELLECTUAL POTENTIALS BEFORE I SETTLE DOWN!! smiley smiley wink
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2008
i must marry the gurl i saw in my dreams. Ive not seen her. the day i jam her, na registry straight
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
They are still single because they are cold hearted b***ches who probably have commited abortion one way or the other and so fu***king ugly and proud that karma has decided to punish them to be single until they reach meno- pause!

They will continue to have boyfriends who will sleep with them and dump them but never see that ring because of their lifestyle and promiscuity!, pssssssf! angry

As for the men, they are still single because they dont want to marry a she devil, winch and money grabber and need time to find their wives thoroughly!
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2008
They are still single because they are cold hearted b***ches who probably have commited abortion one way or the other and so fu***king ugly and proud that karma has decided to punish them to be single until they reach meno- pause!

They will continue to have boyfriends who will sleep with them and dump them but never see that ring because of their lifestyle and promiscuity!, pssssssf!

As for the men, they are still single because they don't want to marry a she devil, winch and money grabber and need time to find their wives thoroughly!
person don wound u b4? abi why d cuss
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
tkb417:

person don wound u before? abi why d cuss

Na you wound me? So to cuss person again na crime? You never curse woman before or person for NL?, Psssfff!
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by kumbalo(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
i tire o o. ki lo fa epe
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by kumbalo(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ Adam Brody

Na you wound me? So to cuss person again na crime? You never curse woman before or person for NL?, Psssfff!

Na Spiritual crime!
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tkb417(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2008
im sorry sir! no vex o cos i no wan make u cuss me join sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by tmoney11(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
Make una take am easy oooo
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ poster

You are making it sound as though being married is the only true form of partnership? What happened to dating and engagement? Or even live-in-couple?
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Hesperus(m): 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
Well, me I am not married because I never hammer yet. All d gals I de propose to no gree for me, their mouth don wide finish! grin
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2008
kumbalo:

@ Adam Brody

Na Spiritual crime!

No no be spiritual crime! You no like crime fighters?, pssff!

I like your signature under your posts! Na true! grin
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by chrisoml(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2008
@poster,
Am still single bcus Idnt want to divorce too early. wink
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2008
Well Maga hasn't paid yet. If i hammer, believe me, first thing na marriage.
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by follypimpi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
I AM SINGLE COS,I WANT TO HAVE ALL THE FUN NOW AND BY THE TIME AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN,I WLD HAD ENUFF PUM PUM !!!

@ ADAM BRODY,

I WENT THRU UR LAST POST AND WANTED TO ASK U,HOW COME U R NOT HAMMERING THE BAD GIRLS DEM(WHO THINKS THEY R SMART,OR MORE LESS C THEMSELVES AS MEN,USE AND DUMP ANYHOW),NO SPOIL THE GUD ONES FOR WHO GO MARRY DEM NOW,
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2008
follypimpi:

I AM SINGLE because,I WANT TO HAVE ALL THE FUN NOW AND BY THE TIME AM READY TO SETTLE DOWN,I would HAD enough PUM PUM !!!

@ ADAM BRODY,

I WENT through UR LAST POST AND WANTED TO ASK U,HOW COME U R NOT HAMMERING THE BAD GIRLS them(WHO THINKS THEY R SMART,OR MORE LESS C THEMSELVES AS MEN,USE AND DUMP ANYHOW),NO SPOIL THE good ONES FOR WHO GO MARRY them NOW,

I have nothing to say because some people on nairaland are saying my posts are blunt and crass and i should change my posts to be good posts or else they will ban me so my advise is that the bad girls shouldnt be hammered because they are very very good people that needs to be loved and cared for and although they dump people we should still love them the more and not call them bad people.

God bless them!

I hope say i no spoil show for anyone again o! undecided
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by MrCrackles(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2008
Oops wrong thread!this doesnt apply to moi! undecided
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

They will continue to have boyfriends who will sleep with them and dump them but never see that ring because of their lifestyle and promiscuity!, pssssssf! angry

As for the men, they are still single because they don't want to marry a she devil, winch and money grabber and need time to find their wives thoroughly!
Dude, you're a case. If it's the breakup, from many years back, that [i]is [/i]still worrying you, then you're just pathetic.

Man up and stop whining like a baby. One would think you're the first to get heart broken undecided

@post
Because it is not yet my time undecided
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Dude, you're a case. If it's the breakup, from many years back, that [i]is [/i]still worrying you, then you're just pathetic.

Man up and stop whining like a baby. One would think you're the first to get heart broken undecided

@post
Because it is not yet my time undecided

God bless you for your kind, merciful and sweet words!
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by SeaGoddes(f): 1:18am On Dec 13, 2008
Adam Brody:

God bless you for your kind, merciful and sweet words!

cheesy cheesy :Dadam adam, which church u dey go to? i wan go with o grin u r now telling ppl God bless them all of a sudden, no more cussing?
praise b to God grin u have really changed oo, amen to dat
Re: For Single`s Alone: So Why Aren`t U Married? by AdamBrody1(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2008
Sea~Goddes:

cheesy cheesy :Dadam adam, which church u dey go to? i wan go with o grin u r now telling people God bless them all of a sudden, no more cussing?
praise b to God grin u have really changed oo, amen to that

I attend the church of the flying spaggetti Monster. Its a fantastic church that preaches peace and kindness to your fellow man. I think you should come. Free pasta from our lord God the flying spaggetti Monster!

Ra-Men!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do Seeing Your Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Kenyan Gal, Igbo Man..can This Marriage Work? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.