Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (2026 Views)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed / 18 Things Women Do Behind Closed Doors That Men Probably Don't Know About. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by ebukav(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebukav:
Guy hw do i drug some one to make him or she sleep or wat kind of drug can i use to drug some one dat can me him or she sleep within 20 seconds of taking d drug guys, mature ans pls, tanx.
and y do u wanna use sleepn drugs on some1
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
U want answers when u haven't told us why u wanna do that. If it's for a good course u should seek advice from a doctor.
Re: Closed by Hazardd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
why you wan drug the person.
Re: Closed by Princecalm(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
You guys are asking as if you don't know what he intend using it for. This is romance section.

1 Like

Re: Closed by major466(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
@Op:
Do unto others, what you want others do unto you.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
OP is actually seeking for how to rape a lady...he's asking for drugs he'll use in capturing her..SMH..dis thread should be closed pls..
Re: Closed by ebukav(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
MimeeTee:
OP is actually seeking for how to rape a lady...he's asking for drugs he'll use in capturing her..SMH..dis thread should be closed pls..

if u kwn any drug kindly sugest it to me or pls shut up tanx
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebukav:

if u kwn any drug kindly sugest it to me or pls shut up tanx
simply answer d questn.Wetin u wan use am do
Re: Closed by Gen4real: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
go to Wer eva u worship
knell dwn pray to God to gv u moni to get ur own wife.
then ask God hw to drug Sm1 cuz he is al knowing God
he knws more dan we do
Re: Closed by IAmBhijay(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why u wan drug person

I dey suspect this op o. shocked
Re: Closed by ebukav(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
MhizVee:
simply answer d questn.Wetin u wan use am do

i won use on myself, hapi nw, if u kwn any ans me and 4get wenti i won use am do, e no be ur mata
Re: Closed by pussyeater(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ebuka! God is watching u oh! If konji dey hold u, go ashawo joint for ya area nah! Stewpid man!
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
ebukav:

i won use on myself, hapi nw, if u kwn any ans me and 4get wenti i won use am do, e no be ur mata
i see,let's see who wl disclöse dat tö u
Re: Closed by oshe11: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
in Vietnam, U'd b jailed 4 dis.... Stewpeed Op
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
If you are interested in a recharge card printing POS device, mail me now at thatjunegirl.tjg@gmail.com

Re: Closed by valdes00(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2014
OP... Bleepin babe wey dey sleep wit drug no dey swt, y u wan drug d babe.... U for try use guy scope na, if u go drug d babe n u bleep am finish n she no wake, no cum open thread on how to burial sum1 witout nobody seeing u

3 Likes

Re: Closed by Berthezda(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2014
lol.....dis op dey very suspicious.....buh ill suggest u go see a pharmacist 4 dat sha...
Re: Closed by Afrok(m): 2:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Hehe... Person don dey chop op as mugu since Jan 1st and dis is Dec 29th, damn.... Op wants to possess his possessions BY SLEEPING BY DRUGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Closed by pretydiva(f): 4:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Ve u tried paracetamol it works lyk magic .drug kor rug ni
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2014
@ebukav

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR?

Anyways, Just Get 5 Ant Bones, 5 Tortoise Hair, 3litre Of House Fly Urine, 2cups Of A Wolf's Sperm, Any Amount Of Grey Hair U Can Get From Any OLD Man's Ass And Lastly, Plenty Pink Coloured Candles

Mix Everything Except The Candles Together, Stir It Very Well, Then, Leave It To Dry For 5days, By The End Of The 5th Day, The Mixture Will Turn Into Something Solid!

By 11pm Of The Fifth Day, Light All The Candles And 'stick' Them To The Ground Circularly, Sit In The Middles And Start Grinding The Now-Solid Mixture While Reciting What U See On My Signature, make sure u finish grinding before 12am!

Tie The Now-Powder Mixture And Apply Just 2spoonful To The Food Of The Victim! Or Just Put It In Ur Palm And Blow(let out air with force) It To The Victims Face!

Follow The Instruction Carefully!

So This Weyrey Guy Allow Me Type This? Idiiaat! U Wan Kee Person Pikin Abi?
Re: Closed by Pr0ton: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2014
ebukav:
Guys hw do i drug some one to make d person sleep or wat kind of drug can i use to drug some one dat can me d person sleep within 20 seconds of taking d drug guys, mature ans pls, tanx. Am nt planing on molestin any one, jst want to kwn for kwnin sake,

Irony cheesy Make person dey fear you o sad
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2014
MachineX:
@ebukav

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO USE IT FOR?

Anyways, Just Get 5 Ant Bones, 5 Tortoise Hair, 3litre Of House Fly Urine, 2cups Of A Wolf's Sperm, Any Amount Of Grey Hair U Can Get From Any OLD Man's Ass And Lastly, Plenty Pink Coloured Candles

Mix Everything Except The Candles Together, Stir It Very Well, Then, Leave It To Dry For 5days, By The End Of The 5th Day, The Mixture Will Turn Into Something Solid!

By 11pm Of The Fifth Day, Light All The Candles And 'stick' Them To The Ground Circularly, Sit In The Middles And Start Grinding The Now-Solid Mixture While Reciting What U See On My Signature, make sure u finish grinding before 12am!

Tie The Now-Powder Mixture And Apply Just 2spoonful To The Food Of The Victim! Or Just Put It In Ur Palm And Blow(let out air with force) It To The Victims Face!

Follow The Instruction Carefully!

So This Weyrey Guy Allow Me Type This? Idiiaat! U Wan Kee Person Pikin Abi?
chei
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
chei
Leave The Guy, Im Think Say Na Health Section We D 4 Here!
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
MachineX:
Leave The Guy, Im Think Say Na Health Section We D 4 Here!
the questn is wat does he nid it 4
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
the questn is wat does he nid it 4
He Wants To Use It To Take Advantage Of Some Girl Who Does Not Want To Spread Her Legs!
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
MachineX:
He Wants To Use It To Take Advantage Of Some Girl Who Does Not Want To Spread Her Legs!
men and their wicked heart
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
'SOME' men and their wicked heart
./FIXED!

Pls Dnt Generalize, Some Men tho, Not All Of Us!

Why should i drug a girl? Thats outright wickedness, if she refuse, fine, after all i'm not gonna get paid 4 straffin her!
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2014
MachineX:
./FIXED!

Pls Dnt Generalize, Some Men tho, Not All Of Us!

Why should i drug a girl? Thats outright wickedness, if she refuse, fine, after all i'm not gonna get paid 4 straffin her!
hm,
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
hm,
Thats The Truth na!
Re: Closed by MhizVee(f): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
MachineX:
Thats The Truth na!
wana talk 2 u abt smtn
Re: Closed by MachineX(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
MhizVee:
wana talk 2 u abt smtn
Should I Call U Or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? / Constantly Seeing Same numbers / Where And How Did I Get It All Wrong?...pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.