Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This (92172 Views)

5 Nigerian Traditional Rulers You Should Meet When You Travel... / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
please im asking on behaf of my neighbour, he has MBA and Bsc Economics, experience as human resource admin, logistics manager, and business development in oil servicing company, all the job experience is in Naija, car he get an admin job in UAE? if he comes ? should he use labour visa or freetrade visa? or what type of visa shld he use? he is 32 years of age. God bless
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by DubaiCity: 2:44am On Sep 21, 2017
[quote author=jidezubair post=29293693][/quote]

You should also add www.dubaicitycompany.comDubai City Company website up there because you can get a Gov job on that website
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by chuks04: 2:26am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello house, pls am planning to go for a HSE training program here in Lagos as I feel this wil help me get a good safety job in dubai.

Pls I need your advice on this. Will it be an added advantage?

Thanks guys.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Hmani: 7:58am On Mar 14, 2018
Hello, anybody to advise on Dubai opportunities?
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Selflesslove22: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
byworld:
but I like to remember u also dat, dre are many Nigerians with bsc holder dat were jobless for d past 6yrs nd many end up as a cab or bike rider....I only av ssce with me nd am earning 2400dirams per month with free accommodation with transport, 2 months salary bonus every 2yrs plus free ticket to ur home country to nd fro....ma monthly salary for dis security guard is #118,000 with ssce, can you get such offer in Nigeria?
abeg help me ask am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by tundeontop: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2019
montanaguy:
As an ex military man with 12yrs experience in the service and 41yrs old. I am a pensioner with a monthly pension of 46k but I want to work in Dubai as a security officer. What are my chances? So 300k can't take me to Dubai?

Can u please drop your number,I need to ask you something.

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by ScholarshipRead: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2020
See what we got; some popular menial jobs you can get in UAE: https://jobreaders.org/menial-jobs-in-dubai/
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by Thazard(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2020
donmalcolm21:
If i cant make it here then i cant make it anywhere else.
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by vac2019(m): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vacancies is the leading job site in UAE where you can search and apply on the latest jobs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all over in UAE for FREE. Build online resume for free and get viewed by the top employers in UAE. https://www.vacancies.ae/jobs/jobs-in-dubai
Re: Before You Travel To The Uae In Search Of Jobs – Read This by montanaguy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Huge Anaconda Crossing A Road In Brazil, Stopped Traffic (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.