Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (9731 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Goshhhh@op you girl looks cool tho but stop saying thrash abut nigerian girls i think you dated the bad ones.To be candid nigerian babes rocks but unfortunately for the op he met and dated the bad ones#I understand y op dey para lol

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Pdizzle(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2014
She's cute

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@bevy12 I don't give a rat asss about what you think. Your opinion isn't necessary. Get lost. @lovexme that's the bitter truth. @olaric here she is
shes cute.hope you re getting married soon?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2014
my good man truly truly I say unto u..."u r dumb". is d girl a virgin? has she slept with just one man all her life? u got a foreigner...no beef...good for u...but that is no reason to downgrade my naija girls. they r hardworking, beautiful, caring, loving, n one of the most devoted ladies I've seen around the world.

if all d ones u c r low-class, then u r d one who needs to step up ur class n see how wonderful our women r.

to all d naija girls on NL pls u guys rock!!! keep it up!!! tho we guys here might hv some ish with girls once in a while it's all just for fun...never take it personal...
I love u all... cool

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by TDstarr: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2014
the fact is Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer to your life, they are do nothing but eat everything, no advise, no fun, sex is a big deal to them,
am just hustlin facing my dreams ,

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by TDstarr: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Prixus:
my good man truly truly I say unto u..."u r dumb". is d girl a virgin? has she slept with just one man all her life? u got a foreigner...no beef...good for u...but that is no reason to downgrade my naija girls. they r hardworking, beautiful, caring, loving, n one of the most devoted ladies I've seen around the world.

if all d ones u c r low-class, then u r d one who needs to step up ur class n see how wonderful our women r.

to all d naija girls on NL pls u guys rock!!! keep it up!!! tho we guys here might hv some ish with girls once in a while it's all just for fun...never take it personal...
I love u all... cool
dey r very unfaithful dont forget dat

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
dey r very unfaithful dont forget dat
so r we men...but does it make us all bad men? no. unfaithfulness is not a thing of gender. both men n women r.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by TDstarr: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2014
Prixus:

so r we men...but does it make us all bad men? no. unfaithfulness is not a thing of gender. both men n women r.
so u r telling me that among your guys no faithful one? faithful guys are always friendzned, cheated on, or taken forgranted, thats nigerian girls for yoi

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by wunmi590(m): 11:10am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@bevy12 I don't give a rat asss about what you think. Your opinion isn't necessary. Get lost. @lovexme that's the bitter truth. @olaric here she is

Pishure of u nd her 2gdr or Idonbilivit
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by afanide: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
Asshole!!!
Ur Dad is not a Nigerian. U must be a Gold Digger.

Ur mission is to xpliot dat Lady n her family.

Am sure she takes care of ur Bills cos u dont sound reasonable/responsible enough to pay ur Bill.

Inor nkpo........

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by cubestudio(m): 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@prowizy2 you're the man. @bevy12 once a harlot always a harlot. I'm not surprised it's coming from a retired LovePeddler like yourself. @awho ain't gat no rented cars. I gat my own. Nigerian girls are used cargoes. Your problem is that you're not exposed cos if you were you won't be saying Nigerian girls I hail cos they're only good for one thing which is sex and nothing else. Not even marriage. @dyadeleye my girl ain't no maheeda or afrocandy or any of these your Nigerian hoes you have in this godforsaken country of yours. On the other hand, she's from a reputable family where I met her in Canada. Her family is wealthy and have lots of investments in Canada. There's no way she could be a hoe unlike your Nigerian counterparts. @afanide you can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm not surprised it's coming out from some foul mouth Yoruba Ape like yourself. Your grand ma is a RoosterDrinker, that's why here life is so messed up for having a vagabond like you for a grandchild. I'm not surprised at your level of illiteracy. You've never left your miserable region all your life. Yes, I'm a Nigerian. My dad is a Nigerian and my mom is Caribbean. Mind you I've never seen myself as a Nigerian. I wasn't even born in Nigeria. @ejanni I see how much it hurts you. Too bad. I can't mix with your kind. You're a disease. Nigerian girls are classless just like you. The day I date a Nigerian girl there would be snowfall in Nigeria. That's to say that would never happen. Nigerian girls should get a life and stop being whores. Maybe I might tell my friends to look your way. These bitches will never learn.

Dude there are lot of Nigerian ladies that are good wife material, becos you haven't found one those mean they don't exist, and classifying all Nigerian ladies as prostitute just shows your myopic way of reasoning..and that makes me feel sad for the lady u intend to marry.
The fact is you have made your mind up not to marry a Nigerian..so don't back it with some dumb reason.. by the way u said you don't see ur self as a Nigerian,...uhmmm...who gives a f...k

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Awho(m): 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
holusormi:
Why try so hard to convince us that you are rich, never been to nigeria , have a Latino girl friend ,come from a rich family , your mother is Caribbean ... undecided this is embarrassingly childish,, you are either high on some weird shii, lying , plain sthewpid or all of the above ,,, Dude get a fvcking life!!! It's the Internet and anybody can claim to be anything. For all we care you could be a truck pusher who borrowed a phone to come online,,, waheva sha , anything that rocks your boat !!!

dude you rock
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Awho(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bevy12:
She might not even be his girlfriend since she took a selfie and posted it on facebook. TCH. Latino my foot. Oh and she's a latina not a latino since she's a girl. A baboon like you isn't even supposed to have a girlfriend.

right on point babes hahahaha
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by hannesy(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by kendrick9(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
guy,thats a nice catch oh.. the girl is pretty.
latino girls are d bomb

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by gulfer: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chai, see beauty

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Lilamartedi(f): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nobody really cares about you and your Latina girlfriend
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Nobody really cares about you and your Latina girlfriend

babe must u comment on every thread.

awush

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Fellywood(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bevy12:
So... Should we care? Cause what you just wrote here is trash.
Don't mind him. May be he does not have any sister. So CHILDISH calling my darlings names
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by vizboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
grin
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Lilamartedi(f): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
NOBLEDANDY:

babe must u comment on every thread.

awush
The last time I checked it's my account I use in commenting, My MB and also my fingers I use In typing
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.

Most nigerian gals are ex prostitutes,bad cooks and classless as against a latinaare you high?

Round the world most especially american,latinas are considered gutter class,drug dealers and their ladies are shameless and classless. You clearly suffer from inferiority complex.
Even blacks have higher class than them
Latina? And you are talking?

Hmmmm lol.your marriage won't be a happy one and won't last. One day u ll remember these words

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Dorisbest(f): 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
Foolish of the highest order.
Have not seen a thread as dumb as this.
Op is high on weed.
Next pls

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
EJanni:
this is d height of inferiority complex and stupidity. Marry ur expired oyibo and shut up already. Latino my dog's tail!

Shut up let's hear word....I know this would spike alot of naija girls but d op has a point. Una cup don dey full.

I have sisters too and they're married wif kids and they're a lil bit ahead of our set. When they were dating and courting,it never used to be about gold digging. They were never really interested in using things they couldn't afford or things their parents couldn't afford to provide for them. Yes, they had big dreams and they worked towards it.

Look at our present day spinsters and young ladies....they're all about making instant profit from relationships rather than considering future prospects. An average naija girl lives above her means. They wanna use d longest human hair, the most expensive gadgets, the most glamorous fashion accessories. Yet,they fail to realise these things just ain't meant for their class. Instead of working towards becoming sum1 important in life, they start sleeping around with married men or rich dudes that dont give a horse shït about dem, just because they wanna use iPhone 6 and fix 20 inch long human hair.

I just laugh when I see them. A crude,uncultured, 200 level or polytechnic chic whose father earns less than 50k per month using iPhone 6 and forming tüsh like we don't know her family....hahaha grin

If I have my way ehn,screw naija babes....I'd rather marry a Togolese grin

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by femi4: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls[b][/b]. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.
You didn't allow your parent to chose for you, why did you want to choose for your kids?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
@Op.. I support ur choice of dating joor..
But we av good Nigerian ladies shaa but them no many..
Even ur new latina fit don bad b4 u meet her but i support ur dating a white lady..

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op go download picture online post here I dare op to upload picture of both of them together in a room

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Mcbussy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dorisbest:
Foolish of the highest order.
Have not seen a thread as dumb as this.
Op is high on weed.
Next pls

Madam,it doesn't sound dumb to me...I bet ur just guilty as charged grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
faqman:

im just here to read comments..
spreads mat and sips a cup of coffee
hehehe na 4 dis hot weather u dey take coffee? grin
ok make i join u siddon for dey drink my palmy grin grin
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
lefulefu:

hehehe na 4 dis hot weather u dey take coffee? grin
ok make i join u siddon for dey drink my palmy grin grin
grin grin
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by RotrEmmanuel: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
since all nigeria girls/ladies are prostitutes, in that case your mother is a Nigerian and she is a PROSTITUTE!

u think u can come here and insult us and our ladies after consuning drugs abi
u are a disgrace to our father land....

who sabi for naija and the world.
Kapital fool

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Bevy12(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@prowizy2 you're the man. @bevy12 once a harlot always a harlot. I'm not surprised it's coming from a retired LovePeddler like yourself. @awho ain't gat no rented cars. I gat my own. Nigerian girls are used cargoes. Your problem is that you're not exposed cos if you were you won't be saying Nigerian girls I hail cos they're only good for one thing which is sex and nothing else. Not even marriage. @dyadeleye my girl ain't no maheeda or afrocandy or any of these your Nigerian hoes you have in this godforsaken country of yours. On the other hand, she's from a reputable family where I met her in Canada. Her family is wealthy and have lots of investments in Canada. There's no way she could be a hoe unlike your Nigerian counterparts. @afanide you can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm not surprised it's coming out from some foul mouth Yoruba Ape like yourself. Your grand ma is a RoosterDrinker, that's why here life is so messed up for having a vagabond like you for a grandchild. I'm not surprised at your level of illiteracy. You've never left your miserable region all your life. Yes, I'm a Nigerian. My dad is a Nigerian and my mom is Caribbean. Mind you I've never seen myself as a Nigerian. I wasn't even born in Nigeria. @ejanni I see how much it hurts you. Too bad. I can't mix with your kind. You're a disease. Nigerian girls are classless just like you. The day I date a Nigerian girl there would be snowfall in Nigeria. That's to say that would never happen. Nigerian girls should get a life and stop being whores. Maybe I might tell my friends to look your way. These bitches will never learn.
Ehya. I don see person wey don escape from mental hospital. You called me a harlot well you're a manwhore. Stop insulting me because i'm sure i saw u driving keke yesterday and besides i'm not even sure how u got on nairaland because you are an illiterate of the highest order. Stop fooling your self and get a life. For the sake of nairalanders. Cause i don see say you no get brain.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Caught My Friend's Wife Having Sex With A Man / Guys What's Your Preferred Body Type On A Woman? / When You Finally Ignore Your Mother's Advice And Marry A Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.