Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Appeal To All: Feminism - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appeal To All: Feminism (18626 Views)

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Adichie’s Feminism: Vacuums And Fallacies By A. Gonzaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by KingTom(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Oya who wan challenge me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

My nemesis. grin grin grin

I just said I don't mince my words. So what are you on about now?

Seasons greetings sha...and I hope you're not using that mobile phone of yours... cool

tongue
What's wrong with my mobile phone

Seasons greetings
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Kid, never you make references to me in that manner again you little tw.at.
I usually don't go hard on you during our conversations/arguments because I know for a fact that you don't know a damn thing.

Aren't you the one who told me she's younger than 1994?
You're a child..

Go back to posting comments filled with caustic words which is basically all your brain can fathom, I'm very good at ignoring such - but if you need to say something smart, quote me directly and not be like a silly little girl throwing cowardly tantrums for losing the pack of tampons her mummy just bought for her.

This is your first and last warning - if you go any further, I will make you hate your gender more than you already do.

Cheers!

Whoa!

Easy there tiger...this is unlike the crackedhouse crackhaus I know. cheesy cheesy

njokusboy:

tongue
What's wrong with my mobile phone
Seasons greetings

Like you don't know.

Look, just because it's the season of goodwill doesn't mean I'll extend that goodwill to carrying you on my back today. You're too heavy and should consider losing weight... tongue tongue
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Dreyl(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

Sharrap. Aluta is my husband. kiss
The people I'm yabbing know themselves.

Call me biased. Who cares? We all are

angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:

there is nothing to miss there, look at those thick meat on his neck undecided

Healthy strong meat.

grin
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
you can't be sure of what some of them do offline and you don't expect them to come and show off

lipsrsealed and do you score any goals. Lol, you eh
but why don't you visit other threads
Apple don't even go there, ain't none of them practicing feminism nowhere.

Ask them how many times they have empowered a less privileged woman and they will turn mute.
Just yesterday, one even said she's not supposed to empower a woman - a feminist said this, can you believe that...

The others don't even know the history of feminism, neither can they break it down - all they know is that Chimamanda Adichie and Beyonce say they're feminists, hence it must be cool to declare themselves one also.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Dreyl(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm so loving this, thank God i came with popcorn.. grin
cococandy avoiding me like a plague. no problem Dia ris god smiley
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
fellis:
[size=20pt]They truth is that they know. They have problems standing up to women in real life so they come to Nairaland for solace. I know all of the men fighting gender equality here are sissies in real life that fear women and let them walk all over them. The internet is their only solace for getting the power over women that they so desire that's why they take their anti-feminism so serious. You'd never find a man that easily commands respect from women in real life arguing for hours about feminism on the internet. I know men like that sef. They don't fight feminism. They even encourage it because they have nothing to fear from females and they know they can hold their own with the females in any situation.[/size]

Standing ovation!!!

go fellis!!

i dey come make i check my soup for fire grin

no one should clean this thread oh.

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chillis:

Standing ovation!!!

go fellis!!

i dey come make i check my soup for fire grin

no one should clean this thread oh.

Aproko!

Nothing do you sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Whoa!

Easy there tiger...this is unlike the crackedhouse crackhaus I know. cheesy cheesy

Like you don't know.

Look, just because it's the season of goodwill doesn't mean I'll extend that goodwill to carrying you on my back today. You're too heavy and should consider losing weight... tongue tongue

Lolzz, owk
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Whoa!

Hmmmm, for some reason I'm interested in knowing the crackhaus you know...

The joke went too far - I and her are not close like that, so it was a no-no.
Someone hasn't been teaching her boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:
Most Nairaland Male are filled with hateful vibes.
Ask them meaning of feminism and they would tell you; UNSUBMISSIVENESS, MEN HATERS, WOMEN THAT NAG, WOMEN THAT FAILED TO CHANGE THEIR SURNAME, FRUSTRATED DIVORCEE AND SINGLES, LESBIANS ETC

Foooools! Google is your friend.
how can you submit to a man when you are equal?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
crackhaus:

[s]Hmmmm, for some reason I'm interested in knowing the crackhaus you know...[/s]
The joke went too far - I and her are not close like that, so it was a no-no.
Someone hasn't been teaching her boundaries.

Okay.

njokusboy:

Lolzz, owk

grin
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 5:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
he don land

coogar + crackhaus grin

african apple and her uppity ways

1 Like

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
bamidele029:
[size=16pt]Very ironic that the people here saying they hate feminism are the ones always posting about it and jumping up and down on threads that have to do with it. The silly part is now even when a thread has nothing to do with feminism they seem to always make it about that. These days no matter the subject of the posts, the usual trolls end up turning it into a fight of the sexes Nairaland family section has unfortunately been taken over by gender fighting trolls [/size] angry

grin grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dreyl:
I'm so loving this, thank God i came with popcorn.. grin
cococandy avoiding me like a plague. no problem Dia ris god smiley
angry the babe is married. Leave her na
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Aproko!

Nothing do you sha. cheesy cheesy

grin grin

pls dont tempt me.

New yr resolution, i wont comment but i will only laugh and add fuel to firegrin
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
bamidele029:
Very ironic that the people here saying they hate feminism are the ones always posting about it and jumping up and down on threads that have to do with it. The silly part is now even when a thread has nothing to do with feminism they seem to always make it about that. These days no matter the subject of the posts, the usual trolls end up turning it into a fight of the sexes Nairaland family section has unfortunately been taken over by gender fighting trolls angry
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chillis:

grin grin

pls dont tempt me.

New yr resolution, i wont comment but i will only laugh and add fuel to firegrin

Give in to sweet temptation. You won't be breaking your New Year's resolution as we're still in the old year. tongue
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by aderonila18: 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Why would any sane, successful and busy man spend so much time of Nairaland complaining about feminists undecided no one is compelling you to marry a feminist, marry your non feminists and let anyone who wishes to be a feminist live their life. Except a man is jobless why do you care if they are feminists in real life or otherwise? Do you want to go to their homes and confirm When you claim you are successful in your career and blah blah blah does anyone care if you are so in real life grin this is an anonymous forum so Just state your own view about any issue been discussed and you don't need to attack the opinions of anyone else . Some of these men have been on Nairaland for years constantly hunting for feminists or gender posts undecided if you claim there are no real Nigerian feminists in real life then why do you bother yourself so much about it

The men in nairaland family section seem to be more concerned about feminists that feminists themselves.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by bukatyne(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
damiso:

Abi o real epistle cheesy and I said to myself no more epistles on NL esp on this topic it just goes on and on..

Bukatyne its very easy to say one won't deprive them of their rights or we will treat everyone equally but one way or the other we all fall short.I however agree that the start is not seeing oneself as nedrcessarily superior to the other.That sef is hard, even being of one religion people think they are definitely going to heaven and the person of the other religion is definitely going to hell so in otherwords they are superior.

.let me give a scenario will you as a registrar in a UK registry have no qualms AT ALL marrying a same s.ex couple? Its their right (gay marriage is legal in the UK) refusal to do it based on your beliefs or faith is actually perceived as discrimination. A Christian couple were sued when they refused to book a single room with a double bed in their bed and breakfast for a gay couple. They said their business doubled as their home and allowing that under their roof went against their faith.They lost the case and were asked to pay damages as it was seen as discrimination.

This thread is not even about feminism; it is about posters who hate feminism et al to steer clear from such posters /post they claim to hate. I thought hatred make us totally avoid a thing?

@2nd paragraph: as a registrar, I might wed them because I swore a oath to uphold the laws of the land and not the laws of the Bible. If I feel some aspects of my duty will clash with my faith, I resign.

As a owner of an Inn, my inn my rules.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by AfricanApple(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
crackhaus:

Did you not see what that little child typed, when did she even start seeing d1cks to be talking about mastur.bation?

If people see me walking down the road with her, won't I be arrested for unnecessary strolling in the company of an unrelated minor? gringrin
she did pass boundary like you said, but I guess she has realized her mistake. its okay smiley

hian, is she that small?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
lilmax:
how can you submit to a man when you are equal?
I presume you're employed.
Do you have a male boss? If yes, aren't all male species equal? Why being submissive to him- going by his orders?
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by aderonila18: 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
There are many here that if you are looking for them for any reason just start a thread about feminists or women rights and they will show up like ants to sugar undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by coogar: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

Do you have a male boss? If yes, aren't all male species equal? Why being submissive to him- going by his orders?

submission in the office? is that where your bible asked you to be submissive?

brainless bimbo!

5 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Chillis: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:
[size=20pt]Why would any sane, successful and busy man spend so much time of Nairaland complaining about feminists undecided no one is compelling you to marry a feminist, marry your non feminists and let anyone who wishes to be a feminist live their life. Except a man is jobless why do you care if they are feminists in real life or otherwise? Do you want to go to their homes and confirm When you claim you are successful in your career and blah blah blah does anyone care if you are so in real life grin this is an anonymous forum so Just state your own view about any issue been discussed and you don't need to attack the opinions of anyone else . Some of these men have been on Nairaland for years constantly hunting for feminists or gender posts undecided if you claim there are no real Nigerian feminists in real life then why do you bother yourself so much about it

The men in nairaland family section seem to be more concerned about feminists that feminists themselves.[/size]

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by zeb04(f): 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
A lady who is lousy,nags,has atitude problem etc is not a feminist.she is just uncouth

A real man isn't afraid of the word feminism,he dosnt come online to rant .he knows how to hold his own so even if you like be the boss in your office ....you can't take his respect away from him,his comportment is enough to put you incheck.

In that light,most men who come here to argue back and forth are puzzies in real life.heck I have a brother who is just a year older but ithe way he carries himself commands respect even from the eldest sis.

Be a man

undecided

10 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by AfricanApple(f): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
cococandy:

Healthy strong meat.

grin

that won go just kill person for bed sad
Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by EfemenaXY: 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
aderonila18:
Why would any sane, successful and busy man spend so much time of Nairaland complaining about feminists

grin

aderonila18:
undecided no one is compelling you to marry a feminist, marry your non feminists and let anyone who wishes to be a feminist live their life. Except a man is jobless why do you care if they are feminists in real life or otherwise?

grin grin

aderonila18:
Do you want to go to their homes and confirm When you claim you are successful in your career and blah blah blah does anyone care if you are so in real life grin this is an anonymous forum so Just state your own view about any issue been discussed and you don't need to attack the opinions of anyone else . Some of these men have been on Nairaland for years constantly hunting for feminists or gender posts undecided if you claim there are no real Nigerian feminists in real life then why do you bother yourself so much about it

grin grin grin

aderonila18:
The men in nairaland family section seem to be more concerned about feminists that feminists themselves.

ROTFLMAO!! grin grin grin grin

Where the heck are Aisha2 and Ile? They're missing so much good fun! cheesy cheesy cool

7 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
coogar:

submission in the office? is that where your bible asked you to be submissive?

brainless bimbo!
Did I say I won't be submissive.
He opined that since we are equal, I ought not to be submissive.

Emeka the dummy!

5 Likes

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by aderonila18: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
zeb04:
A lady who is lousy,nags,has atitude problem etc is not a feminist.she is just uncouth

A real man isn't afraid of the word feminism,he dosnt come online to rant .he knows how to hold his own so even if you like be the boss in your office ....you can't take his respect away from him,his comportment is enough to put you incheck.

In that light,most men who come here to argue back and forth are puzzies in real life.heck I have a brother who is just a year older but ithe way he carries himself commands respect even from the eldest sis.

Be a man

undecided

Gbam, I'm beginning to think maybe some of them are just pretending to be men. No man I know will send so much time arguing back and forth on every thread about feminism undecided it's like saying you hate homosexuality, yet you will always be the first to read and post on threads about gays year after year undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To All: Feminism by lilmax(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
VickyyB:

you have not given me an answer yet,feminism deals about equality... So why submit to a man when you know you two are equal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

78% Of Girls In Northern Nigeria Marry Before Age 18 – Daily Nigerian / Advice To A Father / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.