Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! (36962 Views)

Picture Warning People Of Dumping Waste Anyhow. / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians / People Of Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 5:54am On Dec 30, 2014
[s]
VirginFinder:
Itsekiris are originally from Ondo state.
They are just like Ilajes.
[/s] lies
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 5:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Everybody want to be ogaranya....you are criticizing the itsekiris but when other tribes get the opportunity to date them they don't wanna go...you all here talking I de look Una wit one eye #yimu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 6:01am On Dec 30, 2014
[s]
Malawian:
ishekiri people know how to forge documents to claim peoples land
the yorubas are their egbon in the trade in that they forge documents to claim peoples house.
[/s] have they forged documents to claim your fathers inherited land before?

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:14am On Dec 30, 2014
samflexxy:
grin grin

keep on laffing , it's good for the country situation
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 6:15am On Dec 30, 2014
kwenu:
the op is telling the truth about itsekiri people, isnt that location a riverine area?

op you didnt tell us that your itsekiri women are very promiscus
you didnt tell us about thier baptism into
what have you to say about marine spirit possesion among the (itsekiris and Deltans thier women especially)

itsekiris traditional form of religion is known as Ebura-tsitse (based on ancestral worship)

BUT they are among the most beautiful and educated in the country

do not mistake the igbos to be cunning as deltans(itsekiri) , igbos are very wise , less cunning but hardworking, igbos love to be self independent
when your igbo sisters and brothers are here hustling to date and marry an itsekiri. Is that wat u call hardworking? or gold-digging..talking about fetism no tribe that doesn't have a fetsish culture and background don't over exaggerate what you have no idea of...itsekiri women are no way prone to ur so called marine spirit, that talk is childish because u felt they re from the riverine, it is even the igbo women that a mostly igbanjes, say what you know.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by vicogu76(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2014
africandictator:
Itsekiri Facts @ItsekiriFacts 20 Feb 12

>Itsekiri boys rule over all tribes cool

>Tiwa savage is originally Itsekiri, it's all a
publicity stunt for her to be Yoruba. We take all the good qualities from all the
tribes.

>We are cunning like Igbo , we cook like Yoruba and we rule like we're Hausa

>Women are God's gift to men but ITSEKIRI
women are God's gift to the world

>Itsekiri people are NOT extinct. We are simply in
hiding.

>Only an Itsekiri person knows the difference
between starsh and starch
grin

>If you find an Itsekiri woman..hnmn my friend
better keep her well cause behind every
successful family is an Itsekiri wife.

>God blessed Itsekiri people cool

>Only an Itsekiri man will say proudly "ah! She
dey speak pidgin and cook banga soup well?? I don hit jackpot ohh!"

>Don't underestimate the power of an Itsekiri
man in love cheesy

>Behind every successful man is a great woman
and behind every great woman is an Itsekiri
friend #EnoughSaid grin

>There are more itsekiri women than the men.

>Itsekiri men have anger issues.

>Itsekiri women are beautiful. cool

>Itsekiri people are too proud.Even if they are the
lowest of the lows,they will still open their
mouth to talk about the 'lowestests' of the lows.

>Itsekiri women can cook.

>Alero is the first girl after a son/sons. Alero's
are always fine if their name is given to them
properly.

>Itsekiri men have big.... wink wink wink

#ItsekiriFacts cool
ok na you come from itsekiri ba
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2014
rockafela:
when your igbo sisters and brothers are here hustling to date and marry an itsekiri. Is that wat h call hardworking or gold-digging?..talking about fetism no tribe that doesn't have a fetsish culture and background and don't over exaggerate what you have no idea of...itsekiri women are no way prone to ur so called marine spirit, that talk is childish because u felt they re from the riverine, it is even the igbo women that a mostly igbanjes, say what you know.
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by tola9ja: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2014
ITSEKIRI KIRI smiley grin grin
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by tobaflexy(m): 6:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Is under whc state in dis our nija
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:03am On Dec 30, 2014
Disappointed @thread.... Or rather..... Not what i expected.... What a poem!
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by dom(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2014
you forgot to add that there are less than 500,000 Itsekiri people in Nigeria. To prevent extinction, their paramount traditional ruler has permitted them to marry as near as their second cousins. Beautiful and better refined people than their neighbours, though.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Itsekiri women run their mouth like sewing machine, what a terrible people.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by michaelou(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2014
iluvweed:
There are only 3 tribes in Nigeria

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa

The rest are immigrants from sambisa ... grin
well said grin
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2014
dom:
you forgot to add that there are less than 500,000 Itsekiri people in Nigeria. To prevent extinction, their paramount traditional ruler has permitted them to marry as near as their second cousins. Beautiful and better refined people than their neighbours, though.
coward where on earth have u heard that? U cook up lies that u can't defend...itsekiris are the pillar of Delta state the richest tribe in Nigeria..beat that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2014
dom:
you forgot to add that [s]there are less than 500,000 Itsekiri people in Nigeria. To prevent extinction, their paramount traditional ruler has permitted them to marry as near as their second cousins.[/s] Beautiful and better refined people than their neighbours, though.
don't say what u don't know who gave u that story?
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Ibralhas(m): 8:46am On Dec 30, 2014
iluvweed:

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa

I guess u are a Yoruba man, abi ?
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by emmanok24(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2014
I'm proud to be an Itsekiri!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by rockafela(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2014
yungchop:
The last time I checked.. There are only 3 recognised tribes in Nigeria.. And you know them..
The itsekiri own 40% of the crude that your so-called Hausa igbo and Yoruba are stealing the money today..
Tell me the percebtage of revenues the Hausa igbo and Yoruba put together are generating, is it from the onion or cow or Wat. Nigerias history won't be complete wtot the itsekiri(the minority that owns the majority, the bigheart) #fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by fuckluv(f): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2014
sufido123:

Itsekiri is a dialect of the Yoruba. Itsekiri people look Yoruba, they speak Yoruba...they must be Yoruba!
Really? Never heard of this.
How about the Isoko(s) because they have the same culinary skills with Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
dom:
Na 3rd cousin marriage I knw of bro

1 Like

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2014
Bentenason:
R u alrit
fourth to comment mofo
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2014
fuckluv:
Really? Never heard of this.
How about the Isoko(s) because they have the same culinary skills with Yorubas.
Leave dem na.. I too knw people
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by airsaylongcon: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2014
onuwaje:
OP didn't make mention of the first female VC in africa mrs alele-williams, he didn't make mention of festus okotie-eboh(even though he adopted being itsekiri).. he didn't mention omawunmi,oritsefemi,RMD etc... op u b mofo!!

RMD is adopted o....forget the Mofe in his name. The Damijos na Aladja peeps

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by tonychristopher: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2014
sufido123:

The Itsekiri look and speak Yoruba though the ruling class might have come from Benin. As for other allegations that you made, I do not have the facts to validate or deny them. However, I know that the Igbo in Delta are the stabilizing force otherwise the lot of the Itsekiri might have been more dire.

Yet the Itsekiri do not recognize this fact. The Igbo in delta were the pillar of Uduaghan government for eight years. How did he repay them? By trying to double cross them and sell his soul to one of the Itsekiri so-called enemies that you talked about-the Urhobo. The Urhobo fought Uduaghan throughout his eight-year reign but it did not stop him from betraying the Igbo that support him. But for providence he nearly succeeded.

By the way, the Igbo in Delta themselves are under siege and too busy fighting for survival to notice the Itsekiri.

You made a very valid point ...that is the way I see it. Bug why is it that the itshekiri are at loggerhead with all tribes
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by ss1930(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2014
if am given the opportunity to come to earth again nd be a nigerian..... no doubt ITSEKIRI will still be my only option.... am proud of my fathers land... u say they are they least tribe? u will soon see what they ve got to offer....
ITSEKIRI MAN FOE LIFE!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by onuwaje(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2014
airsaylongcon:

RMD is adopted o....forget the Mofe in his name. The Damijos na Aladja peeps
likewise festus okotie-eboh
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
africandictator:

publicity stunt for her to be Yoruba. We take all the good qualities from all the
tribes.

hiding.

grin

man in love cheesy

friend #EnoughSaid grin

properly.

#ItsekiriFacts cool

Itsekiri men have big mojos, but my mojo is bigger than their own mojos.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by LewisO: 11:32am On Dec 30, 2014
africandictator:

tribes.

hiding.

grin

man in love cheesy

friend #EnoughSaid grin

properly.

#ItsekiriFacts cool

What a pure biased statement. undecided
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by ztar(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
threads like this are capable of promoting conflict...i wonder what the moderators of this section is doing....if a bigger ethnic group was described in dis manner, it would not have been received this calmly....
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by BlackSEER(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
iluvweed:

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa

Not funny my friend.remember that an ijaw man is ur president
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by BlackSEER(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
rockafela:
[s][/s] have they forged documents to claim your fathers inherited land before?

ask their neighbours Ijaws
Re: Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! by BlackSEER(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote
author=onuwaje post=29315066] it's itsekiri and they re a tribe from
delta state That own up to 40% of crude oil wealth in nigeria [/quote]

keep lieing my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Girl Pranks Mother On April Fool's Day / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.