Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money (3625 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
she ain't using the word borrow. But I should give her money to do something.

Since when relationship start with burden and demands? it has to be a mutual thing. we both agree to be friend to help each other in sex satisfaction and other things not material.

Why must I be paying bills to have a friend. At the some time I will be using all means to please her both in sex and every material things. then what is my gain?

When you can't perform in any of this, they say you are not man enough. Then who is now woman enough?
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Two weeks ago? Thats fine naaw.
What about you meet a girl today and she is suddenyl sick and needs money to call her people and buy drugs? The same day you meet her calling you baby and honey and dearie.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
OYO!
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Burningstar(f): 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Has she given you sex? if yes then don't complain
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by PapiDShipCapt(m): 9:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
If u guys have commmitted urselves to sex-making, I would suggest if she is asking for 10 naira u give her 4naira. If she accept it with good intention, its okay but if she get paranoid because u gave her 4naira instead of 10 den my broda use scope collect back d 4naia jare.

But sometimes to a little extent, be cheerful to ur sex partner.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
no sex. She has the believe I will run if I had sex.

If its sex. then its cheaper to do it with ashawo. Its around 5h here. Or if I need to lodge in hotel plus control of ashawo 6k is enough.

But she need 12k...

I need friend with her. Then sex should be mutual thing between us. No spending to have her. There is no different if you ask me nigeria babe and ashawo...

And Like as I said if I need sex I get it cheaper than keeping a nigeria girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
If u guys have commmitted urselves to sex-making, I would suggest if she is asking for 10 naira u give her 4naira. If she accept it with good intention, its okay but if she get paranoid because u gave her 4naira instead of 10 den my broda use scope collect back d 4naia jare.

But sometimes to a little extent, be cheerful to ur sex partner.

no sex. She has the believe I will run if I had sex. If its sex. then its cheaper to do it with ashawo.
Its around 5h here. Or if I need to lodge in hotel
plus control of ashawo 6k is enough. But she need 12k... I need friend with her. Then sex should be
mutual thing between us. No spending to have
her. There is no different if you ask me nigeria
babe and ashawo... And Like as I said if I need sex I get it cheaper
than keeping a nigeria girl.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by lilmax(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Don't collect it
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:

no sex. She has the believe I will run if I had sex. If its sex. then its cheaper to do it with ashawo.
Its around 5h here. Or if I need to lodge in hotel
plus control of ashawo 6k is enough. But she need 12k... I need friend with her. Then sex should be
mutual thing between us. No spending to have
her. There is no different if you ask me nigeria
babe and ashawo... And Like as I said if I need sex I get it cheaper
than keeping a nigeria girl.

lolzzz. These ashewos are sometimes better than a gf.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
ATOB:
Two weeks ago? Thats fine naaw.
What about you meet a girl today and she is suddenyl sick and needs money to call her people and buy drugs? The same day you meet her calling you baby and honey and dearie.

Lolz @ baby, honey and dearie
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by mirexxx(f): 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
so? give her if you have jor!
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Some girls sef
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by timijoseph01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
2weeks n Sex is already involved...
Wht is happenin to youth dis days..
Do u watch Nollywood movies at all.. I mean all dos Deadly beings amogst ladies in dis 20th century
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
so? give her if you have jor!
borrow me to give na. I don't have.

And don't be surprise after 2 weeks again and she need another 20k.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by SilentCrescendo: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Ok bros.... beht how much she wan make you give am?
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Brother that's today girls for u ,deal with it.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

Lolz @ baby, honey and dearie

Brito trust me.
Met a girl sometime ago.
Just a very "on the road" kinda stuff.
You know an irrestitible girl that you just had to do that "on the road kinda shit".
So we exchanged digits and on getting home the following ensued:

Me: Im sure our meeting was awkward today but it was worth it. You were unavoidable.

Girl: Really? Thanks.

Me: Sure.

Girl: Dearie I actually need a favour from you. Can you do it?

Me: (I already knew I was about to delete her). Of course what is it?

Giirl: Baby Im feeling sick and my parents are not around. Can you help?

Me: Go to a pharmacy and get drugs till your mum comes or ask your neighbours for drugs.

Girl: So this is the kind of person you are?

Me: Clicks the block button and deleted her number.

5 Likes

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
ATOB:

Brito trust me.
Met a girl sometime ago.
You know an irrestitible girl that you just had to do that "on the road kinda shit".

Me: Im sure our meeting was awkward today but it was worth it. You were unavoidable.

Me: Got to a pharmacy and get drugs till your mum comes or ask your neighbours for drugs.

It must be very annoying, some girls don't have shame.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Newkidoo(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
Is sex a criteria for getting money

Change that notion miss...
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by mirexxx(f): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:
borrow me to give na. I don't have.

And don't be surprise after 2 weeks again and she need another 20k.
I can't borrow u go n hustle!cheesy
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by jerryboiii(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe u dey form riCh guy 4 her
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Newkidoo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
ATOB:

Brito trust me.
Met a girl sometime ago.

Me: Got to a pharmacy and get drugs till your mum comes or ask your neighbours for drugs.

Actually in this case, both the girl and the guy no get shame..
This dude will be one stingy f**ked up nigga..
See the way he is even talking abt sex and ashewo like he has no life apart from sex.. The guy needs help jhare..
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by prettyjo(f): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
if you know within you that you can give her such amount without any problem,then what's the big deal in helping her out.
what's with all these money threads guys are jux opening.mstchewww
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Sunkyphil(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
guy run asap she is gonna suck u dry
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
brito:

It must be very annoying, some girls don't have shame.

Thing is Brito, its both ways.
Def, those girls are usually ladies who are lukewarm and without aspirations and visions or sometimes jobless girls who think they are smart and could just scam some people while they are not doing anything.

By extension, some men are really the cause of this. Puzzy power (pardon the vulgarity) has made some of us lose our senses and then we jump from one girl to the othere. Just anything in skirts and those girls are utilizing the opportunity.

Men... Just because we want our pipes to be oiled.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
He should pay her for the sex right?

Is she a prostitute undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
What are guys turning into undecided.....you mean to tell us you can't help a lady who is your girlfriend? I thought when a guy start dating a lady that is when he will try to please her . Op better change your mentality.
How old are you self.
Don't be deceived in whatever some guys bragged about not caring for a lady here, this is just a forum not reality, you would be surprise how this guys try to spend their pennies just to date a lady.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjo:
if you know within you that you can give her such amount without any problem,then what's the big deal in helping her out.
what's with all these money threads guys are jux opening.mstchewww
oh. Tell me since when I turn to her parent? So it now pays to have a friend or keep a friend? No money no friend.

Taking responsibility when you are just friend?
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
must she give him sex.....girl am very disappointed in your statement.
If you think you giving your man sex can hold your relationship better change your thinking...love is the most important spice in a relationship not sex
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
What are guys turning into undecided.....you mean to tell us you can't help a lady who is your girlfriend? I thought when a guy start dating a lady that is when he will try to please her . Op better change your mentality.
How old are you self.
Don't be deceived in whatever some guys bragged about not caring for a lady here, this is just a forum not reality, you would be surprise how this guys try to spend their pennies just to date a lady.
oh please her? What is she going to please me with apart from sex? Do you look me like someone who is hungry of sex?

Can't we be friend just like that? Is she not prostitute. A cost one at that.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by jmoore(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
must she give him sex.....girl am very disappointed in your statement.
If you think you giving your man sex can hold your relationship better change your thinking...love is the most important spice in a relationship not sex

and giving a lady money is not a guarantee that the relationship will last. Try to balance things next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
princetunex:

lolzzz. These ashewos are sometimes better than a gf.
I pray you will marry an ashawo as your future wife....amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / Example Of Fake Ladies. Who Fake Themselves 2look Good!(photo) / See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.