Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money (3651 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
He should pay her for the sex right?

Is she a prostitute undecided
i cant find any difference only for the fact that one is a package one.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:
Has she given you sex? if yes then don't complain
abi o!
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

and giving a lady money is not a guarantee that the relationship will last. Try to balance things next time.
thank you
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Humblebloke(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
I pray you will marry an ashawo as your future wife....amen
Dats nt kul......he might probably be your future husband
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:
oh please her? What is she going to please me with apart from sex? Do you look me like someone who is hungry of sex?

Can't we be friend just like that? Is she not prostitute. A cost one at that.
it seems you don't love this lady, cos no sane guy that love her lady will be spewing this rubbish on internet.
You are so immature, talking about prostitute....she is not a prostitute but your girlfriend....treat her like your girlfriend and companion but not like a intimacy gadget.
The way you are acting, it look like you cooked up this story yourself because no sane guy would act childish on a forum
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

and giving a lady money is not a guarantee that the relationship will last. Try to balance things next time.
why are mine even talking with some insane freaks by the way undecided
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
it seems you don't love this lady, cos no sane guy that love her lady will be spewing this rubbish on internet.
You are so immature, talking about prostitute....she is not a prostitute but your girlfriend....treat her like your girlfriend and companion but not like a intimacy gadget.
The way you are acting, it look like you cooked up this story yourself because no sane guy would act childish on a forum
love? How could this be love when we are just 2 weeks. What I know about love is that you don't ask the one you love money. I am not a maga and got no magazine for nigeria girls?
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:
love? How could this be love when we are just 2 weeks. What I know about love is that you don't ask the one you love money. I am not a maga and got no magazine for nigeria girls?
your location is Benin.....no wonder grin time for me to stop arguing with u cheesy
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Joel3(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
you must be crazy for this rubbish. She told me not to ever call her again since I don't have the money. like as I said I am not maga.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by jmoore(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
why are mine even talking with some insane freaks by the way undecided

Watch your tongue.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:
you must be crazy for this rubbish. She told me not to ever call her again since I don't have the money. like as I said I am not maga.
cos you are a stingy guy that why?
Did you ever buy her a gift during the time of your relationship . Guy you are naturally stingy grin
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Goldenboy007(m): 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
The solution is - stop meeting girls in the wrong places!!!! I remember those days in Nigeria when I drive through Idowu Taylor, VI in Lagos when coming from work late in the night..if you see the quality of the girls that stand on the road looking for customers..they look so innocent and decent! Just like girls you will meet in a lecture hall or youth fellowship! Imagine meeting them during the day time, you will think you have jammed your missing rib! Soon her nature would be revealed like a covered smoke! Pay before service!
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Juliaann(f): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
All this guys sef ,If you have the money just help her out and if you don't just tell her u can't give her what she wants kilode, I have seen a guy who gave a girl 15k after 2days of knowing her so it doesn't matter if u have known her for 2weeks or not if you have the cash just do the needful

its no biggie

1 Like

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by prettyjo(f): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Joel3:
oh. Tell me since when I turn to her parent? So it now pays to have a friend or keep a friend? No money no friend.

Taking responsibility when you are just friend?
.you can still help her out as a friend.

#when you want to help someone out,help the person in such a way that you will never regret doing such##
anyway,its your money and you alone should know how to spend it.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Newkidoo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Did you ever buy her a gift during the time of your relationship . Guy you are naturally stingy grin
This girl ehen
When guys go treat ur f*ck up on this forum.. U go know!!! Learn to reduce the abusive words.. U can gain popularity in a cool manner you know cool cool wink
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

This girl ehen
When guys go treat ur f*ck up on this forum.. U go know!!! Learn to reduce the abusive words.. U can gain popularity in a cool manner you know cool cool wink
how is stingy an insult....am stating fact grin
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Newkidoo(m): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
how is stingy an insult....am stating fact grin
You called someone insane just now!!!
Irene, just cool it down.. D cool girl style.. wink cheesy cool
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
Newkidoo:

You called someone insane just now!!!
Irene, just cool it down.. D cool girl style.. wink cheesy cool
ok o
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Burningstar(f): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:
He should pay her for the sex right?

Is she a prostitute undecided

If he could ask for sex just two weeks into the relationship then why not? undecided
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Newkidoo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
ok o
Good girl..
Though I know u will still do it again.. grin wink
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Burningstar(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
must she give him sex.....girl am very disappointed in your statement.
If you think you giving your man sex can hold your relationship better change your thinking...love is the most important spice in a relationship not sex

did you read my post at all , if you did you won't post this rubbish ,if he could open he's mouth and ask for sex just two weeks into the relationship then why should he be surprised that she asked for money? Am not saying that money should be payment for sex no but if he can't wait till he gets married then he knows its he's right he should shut the hell up and give her what so ever she wants , don't be an hypocrite .
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm..money for sex..i think dats trade by barter...
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:

did you read my post at all , if you did you won't post this rubbish ,if he could open he's mouth and ask for sex just two weeks into the relationship then why should he be surprised that she asked for money? Am not saying that money should be payment for sex no but if he can't wait till he gets married then he knows its he's right he should shut the hell up and give her what so ever she wants , don't be an hypocrite .
for your information I read your post very well .....it way you said it vulgarly shows the kind of person you are. Don't blame me but blame yourself, if you cant reply me constructively like a literate, then I can only imagine the way you live your life off line.
Babe, better change promiscuous life doesn't pay, it only leads to chatter dreams and deadly diseases.

1 Like

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cutehector4u welcome back and longest time
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Cutehector4u welcome back and longest time
lolz..shhhh.. I really dnt want to be seen ...kinda keepin a low profile.. Dnt tell no one u saw me..lolz...hw christmas?
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Burningstar(f): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
for your information I read your post very .....it way you said it vulgarly shows the kind of person you are. Don't blame me but blame yourself, if you cant reply me constructively like a literate, then I can only imagine the way you live your life off line.
Babe, better change promiscuous life doesn't pay, it only leads to chatter dreams and deadly diseases.

Just take a look at this hypocrite , I know your type , you come here with your holier than thou attitude and paint everyone else who doesn't share the same view with you bad , I laugh when I see ignorant mofos like you spreading their ignorance on the web like a pungent smell purging ignorant fellows like them with their ignorance . I don't have time for you , you have no idea who I am so don't spew rubbish .
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by yomi007k(m): 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
mirexxx:
so? give her if you have jor!
Don't give her anything joor.
If u go broke I swear she gonna roll with me.
These Ho's aint loyal.
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by yomi007k(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dude, I know u weren't born last night so u prolly know wats right.
If she really loves u, she shud still stick with u if u don't give her d pay. Just like u sticking with her wtout sex.
Peace homie
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
Babe slow down... y d insults??
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Burningstar:

Just take a look at this hypocrite , I know your type , you come here with your holier than thou attitude and paint everyone else who doesn't share the same view with you bad , I laugh when I see ignorant mofos like you spreading their ignorance on the web like a pungent smell purging ignorant fellows like them with their ignorance . I don't have time for you , you have no idea who I am so don't spew rubbish .
by their fruits you shall know them grin.
Girl bye and try again another day cheesy
Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
I pray you will marry an ashawo as your future wife....amen

like u re different from one.

2 Likes

Re: I Met Her 2 Weeks Ago And She Want me To Give Her Money by ireneony(f): 12:02am On Dec 30, 2014
Isaacmacdon:
Babe slow down... y d insults??
thanks for the thread you opened on my head if you can't stand me, unfollow me...shikena grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Midehi!!! / Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? / Why Do We Feel Hot Once In A While?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.