Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters (3971 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Elslim: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
Which weed, the one you left off? I am to lecture you guys who spend all day on the internet but cannot make any research to study grin grin grin grin grin
Still high! D tin don download lecture mode to ur Brain... better stop B4 it's too late
Sai Buhari
NEXT
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Elslim:

Still high! D tin don download lecture mode to ur Brain... better stop B4 it's too late
Sai Buhari
NEXT
The one you smoke stil remain?

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
chamboy:
u sef read wat u posted, it's a shame ignorance has blinded u
mumu, una say stealing na corruption, so sometime una de use corruption in place of stealing since they are the same thing.
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
But this is not the issue. How has Jonathan handled Nigeria this past 5 years? What has he done with our funds? How has he handled security? What about power sector? You see, i have no need to join you in mudslinging episodes, what has your president done? please explain to me. Buhari 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
ibotjaycob:
But this is not the issue. How has Jonathan handled Nigeria this past 5 years? What has he done with our funds? How has he handled security? What about power sector? You see, i have no need to join you in mudslinging episodes, what has your president done? please explain to me. Buhari 2015!
me waste my time with you? It's just like trying to convince a deaf person by shouting with al your voice. If you are too blind to see and too deaf to hear, you need medical examination fist before we talk again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
me waste my time with you? It's just like trying to convince a deaf person by shouting with al your voice. If you are too blind to see and too deaf to hear, you need medical examination fist before we talk again. grin grin grin grin grin

Just look at your response, shame on you. your parents must be ashamed of what you have become. Coming online to disgrace your lineage. Just for you to explain what Jonathan has done that warrants his re - election has become a major task for you? A new year is upon us, i suggest you make it a priority to use your brain. Buhari 2015!

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
ibotjaycob:

Just look at your response, shame on you. your parents must be ashamed of what you have become. Coming online to disgrace your lineage. Just for you to explain what Jonathan has done that warrants his re - election has become a major task for you? A new year is upon us, i suggest you make it a priority to use your brain. Buhari 2015!
f000l. Go for med checkup you blind ignoramus! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
just for the records, please we do not need your worthless vote. Go and vote your illiterate general please. How dare you ask me to tell you why you should vote for GEJ? Reasons that are audible to the blind and visible to even the deaf and yet you wanna come here to claim ignorance? Were you born today? grin grin grin grin grin
ibotjaycob:

3 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

My brother , if you need a job inbox me. You can't continue living your life like this. 'Ignoramus'? Really? This is 2014, look at your diction... and who uses smiley on Nairaland? You have the brain of an eight years old autistic child. how have you been able to make ends meet with this type of thought pattern?

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

My brother , if you need a job inbox me. You can't continue living your life like this. 'Ignoramus'? Really? This is 2014, look at your diction... and who uses smiley on Nairaland? You have the brain of an eight years old autistic child. how have you been able to survive with this type of thought pattern?

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
just for the records, please we do not need your worthless vote. Go and vote your illiterate general please. How dare you ask me to tell you why you should vote for GEJ? Reasons that are audible to the blind and visible to even the deaf and yet you wanna come here to claim ignorance? Were you born today? grin grin grin grin grin

Sir, it's just for the 'Record' not records.

3 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Duru1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
E-gift and other apc agents in the house are still confused about the phrase 'Stealing is not corruption'. Please read this to learn. The earlier you stopped romancing with illiterates, the better. Please read my illustration below:

Gift, I suggest you look up the meaning of stealing and corruption. WHen they say go to school you say no, you want to be a stooge to a military illiterate who could not pass any course in military school. If barcanister steals your tecno phnoe, does it warrant you to say barcanister has 'corrupted' your phone? I laugh at how f00lish you all are, displaying illiteracy in broad day light. Aresa, a village headmaster collects N50 to pass egift's coconut headed son named akpos. You can conveniently say that Aresa is corrupt, but can you say that he stole the N50? Please APShit agents, go to school, get educated, learn and be wise. Following GMB will only drain you academically and at the end of the day you may lose your certificates to the military. grin grin grin grin grin

Unfortunately, few Nigerians actually knew the connotation of the word, "corruption".
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dunce OP! You are a dunce and a complete waste of resources to those who spent on your education.

When you steal from the masses, the public fund, YOU ARE CORRUPT!

OK, let's agree with you for a moment and say that YOU ARE A THIEF then.

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by PassingShot(m): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
ibotjaycob:

My brother , if you need a job inbox me. You can't continue living your life like this. 'Ignoramus'? Really? This is 2014, look at your diction... and who uses smiley on Nairaland? You have the brain of an eight years old autistic child. how have you been able to survive with this type of thought pattern?

You wicked ooo!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Justbright(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
How can you say stealing of public funds is corruption? Go to school oooooooooooo! Learn and be free. Stealing of public funds is theft, theft, theft! Corruption is a degrade of social values and system. Go to school oooo before military impound your certificates!

u have psychiatric tendency...
I wonder how pple like u are still living among humans.....

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by san316(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
I tire for op ooi.I just wonder what motivates him in this vain quest of ignorance.

And we keep saying we need the youth to take charge.

pity

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
san316:
I tire for op ooi.I just wonder what motivates him in this vain quest of ignorance.

pity
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Change2015(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
san316:

pity

His quest is not in vain. Apparently he has achieved the heights of ignorance with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by igbeke: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
E-gift and other apc agents in the house are still confused about the phrase 'Stealing is not corruption'. Please read this to learn. The earlier you stopped romancing with illiterates, the better. Please read my illustration below:

Gift, I suggest you look up the meaning of stealing and corruption. WHen they say go to school you say no, you want to be a stooge to a military illiterate who could not pass any course in military school. If barcanister steals your tecno phnoe, does it warrant you to say barcanister has 'corrupted' your phone? I laugh at how f00lish you all are, displaying illiteracy in broad day light. Aresa, a village headmaster collects N50 to pass egift's coconut headed son named akpos. You can conveniently say that Aresa is corrupt, but can you say that he stole the N50? Please APShit agents, go to school, get educated, learn and be wise. Following GMB will only drain you academically and at the end of the day you may lose your certificates to the military. grin grin grin grin grin
Chairman, Thank for the enlightenment.
What Oga GEJ actually implied when he made that statement was that the word "corruption" is been unnecessarily overused aming Nigerians. A mere stealing can not be terned corruption.
Unfortunately, some APC e-rodents miss-represent it among their gullible followers.
One thing is sacrosanct: Most Nigerians are not Illiterates like some few want to make us look.
peace.

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
igbeke:

Chairman, Thank for the enlightenment.
What Oga GEJ actually implied when he made that statement was that the word "corruption" is been unnecessarily overused aming Nigerians. A mere stealing can not be terned corruption.
Unfortunately, some APC e-rodents miss-represent it among their gullible followers.
One thing is sacrosanct: Most Nigerians are not Illiterates like some few want to make us look.
peace.
Your days shall be long. May God bless you and your family. 2015 shall be a year of achievements for you. For saying the truth, no one will scam you, amen. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by igbeke: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
Your days shall be long. May God bless you and your family. 2015 shall be a year of achievements for you. For saying the truth, no one will scam you, amen. grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks you. I also pray same for you, your family and every well meaning Nigerians.
BTW: GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
igbeke:
A mere stealing can not be terned corruption.

So looting a couple of Trillions of Naira is not Corruption. Jonathan is asking for another 4yrs to continue his looting spree. God forbid.

Kleptocracy, alternatively cleptocracy or kleptarchy, is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often with pretense of honest service.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

So looting a couple of Trillions of Naira is not Corruption. Jonathan is asking for another 4yrs to continue his looting spree. God forbid.

Tyr get sense na, no matter the matter, you can still be delivered! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
Tyr get sense na, no matter the matter, you can still be delivered!

^^^^
Read the pathetic nonsense you post again.
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
egift:

^^^^
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by SmartCount(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
gift:

^^^^

Oga gift, you guys are trying o, being online from morning till night. How do you guys survive? Don't you guys go to work? Ok if you tell me you don't have a job, how do you guys manage to do data subscription?
Hmmmm anyway try and listen to Ahiaka, he's right with the assertion that 'stealing is not corruption' when referring to Nigeria's socio-political entity.

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
SmartCount:

Oga gift, you guys are trying o, being online from morning till night. How do you guys survive? Don't you guys go to work? Ok if you tell me you don't have a job, how do you guys manage to do data subscription?
Hmmmm anyway try and listen to Ahiaka, he's right with the assertion that 'stealing is not corruption' when referring to Nigeria's socio-political entity.
grin grin grin grin grin E-gift is paid N50 per hour to stay online. Tell me how he can afford not to live online with such income. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ASL33: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmatok:

Corruption has many children and stealing is one of them.
are you your father? Stealing being an offspring of corruption does not make stealing corruption.
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
SmartCount:

Even you also believe that:

Stealing - taking government revenue into your personal account, withholding contract money, stealing half of the budget, secretly selling off government assets and keep the money, inflating contracts money and keeping the excess, buying sub-standard materials to execute projects in order to keep the leftovers, adding many names to pension salary scheme in other to pay yourself extra money every month, etc.

Is Not

Corruption - a dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power.

My dear I fear you ooo!

CC to advocates Stealing on this thread: SmartCount, ahaika23, TheDEVlLHimseIf, anonimi, Duru1, igbeke, ASL33
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by emmatok(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
ASL33:
are you your father? Stealing being an offspring of corruption does not make stealing corruption.
Comprehension is important in reading.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Buhari Becomes President At 72 I Will Give Up My Citizenship- Wole Soyinka / Pic:South African Police Aiding Xenographic Attacks At Madiba Supermarket? / Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.