Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters (3945 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
E-gift and other apc agents in the house are still confused about the phrase 'Stealing is not corruption'. Please read this to learn. The earlier you stopped romancing with illiterates, the better. Please read my illustration below:

Gift, I suggest you look up the meaning of stealing and corruption. WHen they say go to school you say no, you want to be a stooge to a military illiterate who could not pass any course in military school. If barcanister steals your tecno phnoe, does it warrant you to say barcanister has 'corrupted' your phone? I laugh at how f00lish you all are, displaying illiteracy in broad day light. Aresa, a village headmaster collects N50 to pass egift's coconut headed son named akpos. You can conveniently say that Aresa is corrupt, but can you say that he stole the N50? Please APShit agents, go to school, get educated, learn and be wise. Following GMB will only drain you academically and at the end of the day you may lose your certificates to the military. grin grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
troll

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
barcanista:
troll
go to school

7 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by uprightman(m): 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
stealing is one taking what is not belong to him or her without the consent of the owner.

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
uprightman:
stealing is one taking what is not belong to him or her without the consent of the owner.
What is corruption. Ans: grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
E-gift and other apc agents in the house are still confused about the phrase 'Stealing is not corruption'. Please read this to learn. The earlier you stopped romancing with illiterates, the better. Please read my illustration below:

Gift, I suggest you look up the meaning of stealing and corruption. WHen they say go to school you say no, you want to be a stooge to a military illiterate who could not pass any course in military school. If barcanister steals your tecno phnoe, does it warrant you to say barcanister has 'corrupted' your phone? I laugh at how f00lish you all are, displaying illiteracy in broad day light. Aresa, a village headmaster collects N50 to pass egift's coconut headed son named akpos. You can conveniently say that Aresa is corrupt, but can you say that he stole the N50? Please APShit agents, go to school, get educated, learn and be wise. Following GMB will only drain you academically and at the end of the day you may lose your certificates to the military. grin grin grin grin grin

So till now you do not know that Stealing of public funds by people in government is one example of Corruption? And apart from Stealing, other forms of Corruption in government include dishonesty, fraudulent conduct, bribery, etc.

Now tell us who is ignorant. It is only the very corrupt and their agents that want Jonathan to continue the Rule of Stealing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by kemitwarrior: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

When you hear crazy rants like this speak,Please i have begging this paid posters to send me some of the weed they are smoking its some high grade brain rearranging thought pattern phytochemical wonder, where common sense and logic is f**ck**and your mind re-engineered to believe rubbish and blow out foolish talk .
Bros no vex sha, na the economy ,i no say money and job no dey, if this is the only way you can feed your family, by being a propagandist for evil and corruption, no wahala,i understand, but your children might not have a future, if you continue sha

3 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
go to school
It is only those who are justifying and advocating for Stealing that are supporting Jonathan. They are hoping in Jonathan second tenure he will establish the Ministry of Armed Robbery.

ahaika23 with due respect, you are a disgrace to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

So till now you do not know that Stealing of public funds by people in government is one example of Corruption? And apart from Stealing, other forms of Corruption in government include dishonesty, fraudulent conduct, bribery, etc.

Now telling me who is ignorant. It is only the very corrupt and their agents that want Jonathan to continue the Rule of Stealing.
How can you say stealing of public funds is corruption? Go to school oooooooooooo! Learn and be free. Stealing of public funds is theft, theft, theft! Corruption is a degrade of social values and system. Go to school oooo before military impound your certificates!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
My friend go to school and be well educated before the military impound your certificate. grin grin grin grin grin
egift:

It is only those who are justifying and advocating for Stealing that are supporting Jonathan. They are hoping in Jonathan second tenure he will establish the Ministry of Armed Robbery.

ahaika23 with due respect, you are a disgrace to Nigerians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by uprightman(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
corruptiom is inhonest or fraudulent practices by people in power and high places, normally by bribery.is act of changing word from its original state

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Corruption is a degrading of moral values. Stealing is theft or taking of what does not belong to you without the consent of the owner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Elslim: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ahaika23 u promised me that U'll stop smoking weed, see what is doing to ur brain now ba. Pls once more stop smoking b4 u come and give Us another explanation on 'is it not American money, America will know'
Sai Buhari
NEXT

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
How can you say stealing of public funds is corruption? Go to school oooooooooooo! Learn and be free. Stealing of public funds is theft, theft, theft! Corruption is a degrade of social values and system. Go to school oooo before military impound your certificates!

You are a big time disgrace and an example of Jonathan's legacy on Education. Read below and cure yourself of chronic ignorance

cor·rup·tion
kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: corruption; plural noun: corruptions

dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, crime, criminality, wrongdoing;
bribery, venality, extortion, profiteering, payola;
informalgraft, grift, crookedness, sleaze
https://www.google.com/search?q=corruption&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by emmatok(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

Corruption has many children and stealing is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Elslim:
Ahaika23 u promised me that U'll stop smoking weed, see what is doing to ur brain now ba. Pls once more stop smoking b4 u come and give Us another explanation on 'is it not American money, America will know'
Sai Buhari
NEXT
Which weed, the one you left off? I am to lecture you guys who spend all day on the internet but cannot make any research to study grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmatok:
Corruption has many children and stealing is one of them.

Gbam! God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by kemitwarrior: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
Which weed, the one you left off? I am to lecture you guys who spend all day on the internet but cannot make any research to study grin grin grin grin grin

ARGUING WITH A TANOID MAKES ME EXHIBIT MY INTELLIGENCE, THEY ARE SO DAMN STUPID

3 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

Shining your teeth all over Nairaland does not expunge you chronic ignorance and destabilized reasoning faculty.

Nigerians will vote out Jonathan to save you from further destruction. GMB all the way!
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

You are a big time disgrace and an example of Jonathan's legacy on Education. Read below and cure yourself of chronic ignorance

cor·rup·tion
kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: corruption; plural noun: corruptions

dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, crime, criminality, wrongdoing; More
https://www.google.com/search?q=corruption&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

You see how party lines have betrayed your sense of reasoning. You have done me well by quoting this dictionary extract. See the bolded words which are 'conduct' and 'bribery'. I told you but you want to express gross illiteracy hence this mess you have put your self. I ask, is bribery stealing? What is the definition of corruption, it is simply a wrong 'conduct', lowering proper standards, failing to uphold what is right. Curroption is all about conduct. Go to school oooooooooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019
you for got this one

Buhari is an illiterate grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by anonimi: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
go to school

Since my e-friend has not responded, kindly allow me to help him out of his difficulty wink

Why go to school when my credentials will be detained by the military secretary when I am asked to publicly produce them

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
anonimi:

Since my e-friend has not responded, kindly allow me to help him out of his difficulty wink

grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by kemitwarrior: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

LOOK AT THIS RETARD, I PITY THE LIVES OF YOUR GRAND CHILDREN,

YOU THINK THE PAYCHECK OF GEJ WOULD LAST YOU TO FEED YOUR UNBORN GENERATION

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE OH, THE POVERTY THAT IS LOOMING, OPEN YOUR EYES OH
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by egift(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
You see how party lines have betrayed your sense of reasoning. You have done me well by quoting this dictionary extract. See the bolded words which are 'conduct' and 'bribery'. I told you but you want to express gross illiteracy hence this mess you have put your self. I ask, is bribery stealing? What is the definition of corruption, it is simply a wrong 'conduct', lowering proper standards, failing to uphold what is right. Curroption is all about conduct. Go to school oooooooooooo

Your case may be worse than I first thought. But for the clarification, Stealing (theft) is a form of Corruption.

Also look up the word "Kleptocracy" for better understanding and stop your criminal tendencies.

Kleptocracy, alternatively cleptocracy or kleptarchy, is a form of political and government corruption where the government exists to increase the personal wealth and political power of its officials and the ruling class at the expense of the wider population, often with pretense of honest service.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by kemitwarrior: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

BUHARI is an illiterate bastard

Live with that

Thunder fire your mama and papa
Otu nne i

THUNDER FIRE YOUR BAD ATTITUDE, I WONT CURSE YOUR SIBLINGS OR RELATIVES, I UNDERSTAND THEY NEED TO FEED, EVERYONE DOES.IT COULD BE ME, ALSO I COULD HAVE BEEN YOU, BEEING PAID ONLINE TO SPREAD HATE, I HAVE TO SURVIVE.
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
kemitwarrior:

LOOK AT THIS RETARD, I PITY THE LIVES OF YOUR GRAND CHILDREN,

YOU THINK THE PAYCHECK OF GEJ WOULD LAST YOU TO FEED YOUR UNBORN GENERATION

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE OH, THE POVERTY THAT IS LOOMING, OPEN YOUR EYES OH
What poverty is looming, is it the one that is coming from the automobile industry, or the railway sector or the over 15,000 Nigerian youths who were employed by the privatized power sector? WHich hunger and poverty are you talking about? You failed to ask why rice price did not increase in this festive period, in case you don't know most rice in the country being consumed now is locally produced. Keep living all your life on your techno phone when others are making real money. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by kemitwarrior: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
TheDEVlLHimseIf:

Otu nne i

Buhari is a bastard terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

Bros, dem dey pay tannoids to make sense small, post some articles, some persuasive words, haba,is that too hard for you, you be zombie, no creativity,or articulation,nothing, omo na illiteracy ,or d money dem agree give you, na for you to post the same thing ,
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by chamboy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:

u sef read wat u posted, it's a shame ignorance has blinded u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter Of Late Professor Ambrose Ali Blame Buhari For Her Fathers Death / Do You Remember These Images? / LIVE! Biafrexit: Kanu Launching Another Security Service Today (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.