Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters (3961 Views)

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Court Lifts Suspension On APC's Fund-Raising Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=ahaika23 post=29333115]E-gift and other apc agents in the house are still confused about the phrase 'Stealing is not corruption'. Please read this to learn. The earlier you stopped romancing with illiterates, the better. Please read my illustration below:

Gift, I suggest you look up the meaning of stealing and corruption. WHen they say go to school you say no, you want to be a stooge to a military illiterate who could not pass any course in military school. If barcanister steals your tecno phnoe, does it warrant you to say barcanister has 'corrupted' your phone? I laugh at how f00lish you all are, displaying illiteracy in broad day light. Aresa, a village headmaster collects N50 to pass egift's coconut headed son named akpos. You can conveniently say that Aresa is corrupt, but can you say that he stole the N50? Please APShit agents, go to school, get educated, learn and be wise. Following GMB will only drain you academically and at the end of the day you may lose your certificates to the military. grin grin grin grin grin[/qu ote] 'Ahaika'...meaning SLAVE OF THE gods in place..

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by HzRF(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
egift:

You are a big time disgrace and an example of Jonathan's legacy on Education. Read below and cure yourself of chronic ignorance

cor·rup·tion
kəˈrəpSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: corruption; plural noun: corruptions

dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
"the journalist who wants to expose corruption in high places"
synonyms: dishonesty, unscrupulousness, double-dealing, fraud, fraudulence, misconduct, crime, criminality, wrongdoing;
bribery, venality, extortion, profiteering, payola;
informalgraft, grift, crookedness, sleaze
https://www.google.com/search?q=corruption&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
And u an example of Buhari’s legacy on education?
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by uprightman(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
What is corruption. Ans: grin grin grin grin grin
corruptiom is inhonest or fraudulent conduct by people in power, typically involve bribery. you can Check your dictionary.
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Topkush: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:

And u an example of Buhari’s legacy on education?
egift:

Even you also believe that:
Stealing - taking government revenue into your personal account, withholding contract money, stealing half of the budget, secretly selling off government assets and keep the money, inflating contracts money and keeping the excess, buying substandard materials to execute projects in order to keep the leftovers, adding many names to pension salary scheme in other to pay yourself extra money every month, etc.
Is Not
Corruption - a dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power.
My dear I fear you ooo!
CC to advocates Stealing on this thread: SmartCount, ahaika23, TheDEVlLHimseIf, anonimi, Duru1, igbeke, ASL33
These posts have clarified the thread. Ahaika23 is only getting himself confused. In your example you said if an INDIVIDUAL steals a phone then we cannot say he is corrupt, but we are talking about people in POWER, if a government official steals there is no other word to term the official than being CORRUPT.
Please can't we do away with the insults, I want to believe that we are all grown up on Nairaland and not some ill brought up teenagers.

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Splashme: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Seriously OP, you are so correct[/size]

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by stanech: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
emmatok:

Corruption has many children and stealing is one of them.

but they are not the same.

that means jonah is right afterall. he is a true scolar

1 Like

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2014
God bless you my brothers. Being educated does not necessarily mean one can read and write. A truly educated fellow is one who is well learned and knows what it means to differentiate things which are similar but not necessarily the same. That is education. grin grin grin grin grin
Splashme:
[size=13pt]Seriously OP, you are so correct[/size]
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2014
I was so impressed when president Jonathan was being questioned what he thought about America's performance at trying to end boko haram during his last visit to the states and GEj holding a phd from a biological related field could say thus and I quote "in physics, no matter the force you apply, if there is no corresponding displacement, then no work has been done". I respect that man. This is our problem, we have a lot of irresponsible people more than the responsible ones in this country, and some others too lazy to help themselves.
stanech:

Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Topkush: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2014
ahaika23:
God bless you my brothers. Being educated does not necessarily mean one can read and write. A truly educated fellow is one who is well learned and knows what it means to differentiate things which are similar but not necessarily the same. That is education. grin grin grin grin grin
Thread closed. It seems you have chosen to stay confused, I repeat when people in POWER steal, it is known as CORRUPTION
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2014
which dictionary? WHen they are charged to court, are they being charged for being corrupt or for stealing? Corruption is a lowering of standards, taking what belongs to the public without the consent of the owners is stealing. Don't get it twisted!
Topkush:

Thread closed. It seems you have chosen to stay confused, I repeat when people in POWER steal, it is known as CORRUPTION
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by Topkush: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
ahaika23:
which dictionary? WHen they are charged to court, are they being charged for being corrupt or for stealing? Corruption is a lowering of standards, taking what belongs to the public without the consent of the owners is stealing. Don't get it twisted!
But seriously which secondary school did you attend
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by ahaika23: 8:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Topkush:

But seriously which secondary school did you attend
don't even go there, I was paying school fees of 45k in secondary school far back as 1996
Re: Gbm's Illiteracy Gradually Rubbing Off On APC Supporters by emmatok(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
stanech:

LOL,

Its simple logic.

Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, patronage, graft, and embezzlement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_corruption

Embezzlement is the act of dishonestly withholding assets for the purpose of conversion (theft) of such assets by one or more individuals to whom such assets have been entrusted, to be held and/or used for other purposes

Embezzlement is the illegal taking or appropriation of money or property that has been entrusted to a person but is actually owned by another. In political terms this is called graft which is when a political office holder unlawfully uses public funds for personal purposes.

The act of theft is known by terms such as stealing, thieving, wicksing, and filching.

You see why lawyers are rich.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? / Oshiomole's New Wife Presenting Gift To Her Best Pupil In Class (picture) / Breaking News: Tribunal Rules Out Petition Against Rivers Governor, Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.