Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (25819 Views)

Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Coldfeet:
Good! Catch them well well!!! Since them no dey taya! My igbo brothers too like this kind business so they can come home every Christmas to oppress with ill gotten wealth. One dey ala igbo will be ridden of these sons of the soil tarnishing our name abroad.

Nkem akonam.

Sweet Lawd
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by azezola(m): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2014
The guy stupid sha, I can open up a church in Nigeria and make money from mugun Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by azezola(m): 2:00am On Dec 31, 2014
The guy stupid sha, he can open up a church in Nigeria and make money from mugun Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
D ones judging are d poverty ridden ones hating on someone who took a chance.
what kind of chance, crime? No salvation for this nation.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by omonnakoda: 4:21am On Dec 31, 2014
PurpleUnicorn:
I'm disgusted by the fact that in the 21st century, people are being hanged for miniscule things (e.g. Drug trafficking!)
Death penalties should be restricted to murderers, and maybe serial child rapists/abusers.
The fact that this guy is being sentenced to death is barbaric, disgusting and inhumane. The most he should've gotten was a hefty prison sentence (hmm... 7 years, maybe.).
I sincerely hope that the guy and his poor family are coping okay (though, I doubt it!).
This would never have happened if he was a British, or an American citizen. They only get away with things like this when it's their own citizens, or somebody from a "3rd world" country.
No, I don't think that what he did was good. But, he doesn't deserve to be put to death. I don't even agree with putting non-violent criminals in prison for a long time. Period. It's a waste of tax payers' money.
You no get sense but for your mind you wise pass Solomon
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by mecussey(m): 4:35am On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
if you try to make money illegally
expect death illegally.

I feel for him though

may be na one babe for naija make am go commit.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 4:51am On Dec 31, 2014
FolarinLondon:

Cos i work with Police Force Headquarter-Edet House just before Presidency if you are coming from AY Junction . I have access to their identities................ I am serious u know, you need to see big, tall, fresh and clean Igbo guys. However, load of police officers are equally killed overnight and i don't know why Nigeria Police don't inform d Public about these policemen death; they just placed their pictures(police officers who lost their lives overnight in course of doing their job) on the wall at the reception.

Very sad!!! If you have a family member that steals, just take that family member to those places i suggested, i swear down, that stealing spirit would disappear when he sees how human beings are like chicken....................

If i tell you stuff about these armed robbers, you might end up crying for them right now online.....................The memory of what i witnessed always scare life out of me...............

At a point in time, i was asking/suggesting to an Igbo colleague of mine if it was possible for Igbos' kings to be informed about this menace so as to let them place a curse on any Igbo guy/subject that would be involved in armed robbery; thinking that would scare Igbo guys from doing/indulging in this act.
Lies!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 4:56am On Dec 31, 2014
happybrother:

what kind of chance, crime? No salvation for this nation.
Yes chance and crime at dat too, d difference btw u and him is, he got caught! Pls tel me u dont indulge in oda sins cos sin is sin,Salvation indeed undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
Ilekeh:

This boy. The next time I see you famzing one k-leg girl in PH, I'll report you.

The last time I saw you departing Malay, your belly looks 20lbs bigger.

Keep hustling tongue
Madam jumbo jet.
I'm done with hustling oh,now I'm sipping wine expensive one for that matter with my legs crossed on business suit,business class that gets upgraded to first class every now and then and always keeping one of them air hostess for company all to myself. cheesy

Now, can you beat that? tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by DrGroove(f): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Immediately I read the headline, without opening the thread,I didn't need a prophet to tell me he must be from the South East... these people keep tarnishing the image of this country in the diaspora in a bid to get rich.Serves him right. I pray more drug traffickers will be caught and killed whether Ndiigbo will repent of their greed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Fash20: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
I No say na Igbo guy
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Fash20: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2014
I knw say na Igbo guy
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2014
Coldfeet:
Good! Catch them well well!!! Since them no dey taya! My igbo brothers too like this kind business so they can come home every Christmas to oppress with ill gotten wealth. One dey ala igbo will be ridden of these sons of the soil tarnishing our name abroad.

Nkem akonam.
Some Igbos would soon claim you are yoloba for your comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by jingh(f): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2014
mecussey:

may be na one babe for naija make am go commit.
maybe ! but A guy must use his sense with ladies no matter how intimidating d ladies are
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Emteebee(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2014
grin igbos at it again; disgracing nigeria since 1914. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Pamcrest(f): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2014
Some men never learn! This one has chased after money unto death! I only pity his family, as for him, he knew d risks he was taking so may God receive his soul! Such a shame!
My humble submission
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by bomijuwon(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2014
mbahjohnpaul:
A 37 yr old Nigerian man, Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu has been sentenced to death by hanging in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia after he was found guilty
by a Malysian high court for trafficking 2,150.4 grammes of
methamphetamine. He was arrested with the drugs at KL
International Airport (KLIA), Sepang in 2011.

According to court documents, Ibe was arrested with the banned
drugs upon his arrival at the exit Route, KLIA Arrival Hall, at
4.30pm on July 1, 2011. After listening to the submission of the
prosecuting counsel, the judge who presided over the case, Datuk
Halim Aman, found Uzochukwu guilty and sentenced him to
death by hanging.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/nigerian-man-sentenced-to-death-by.html?m=1

This law should apply in Nigeria. We are sick of this Shameful act. I can only say. Lets bring back WAI. Buhari can do it.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Fourwinds: 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Oh dear! Dis same sentence should be apply to rapist and pedophiles in Nigeria. Please, state Governors and Mr president take note

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Fourwinds: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Fash20:
I knw say na Igbo guy
yoruba or hausa no dey commit d same crime? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
Malaysia judgment too harsh tell me why dia plane no go dey miss always. #igbo boys can do business

'Bwahahaha... Can't stop cracking up at this comment.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Neplusultra:
Lies!!! undecided

What would I gain from lying? If you r conversant with Abuja environ, my office description should be enough for you to believe me................. If you doubt me, then ask questions instead of disputing what u ve no clue about.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by amparas(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nmeri17:
BREAKING BAD grin the guy go dey form Walter white for Malay
hahhahahaha d guy tin say yi be heisenberg
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Kororugged231: 4:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Na wao for some people ooo. Drugs sha
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Kororugged231: 4:48am On Jan 01, 2015
donmalcolm21:
a phool on the prowl

Kingsley, You are here again insulting people.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Neplusultra(f): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
FolarinLondon:

What would I gain from lying? If you r conversant with Abuja environ, my office description should be enough for you to believe me................. If you doubt me, then ask questions instead of disputing what u ve no clue about.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Justin Trudeau Pelted With Gravel During Campaign Trail In Ontario / US Reps Reintroduce #EndSARS Resolution For 117th Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.