Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,552 members, 7,955,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (25960 Views)

Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by eleko1: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
Go and plead on his behalf,they may temper justice with mercy
braintext:
What do you expect me to do
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Keegan: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
noblesteph:
I really feel for him...those of us comment negatively....its not his fault...poverty is a curse

Its his fault because this is greed induced act; for him to be able to fly out of the country at all means he's better economically than over 75% of the populace.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good for him
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
baybeeboi:

yes now

You Nigerians....your tribalism is really not good.

Better governance would be the solution you seek....and getting Nigeria off oil, and a better legal system, especially the juvenile aspect..

Good evening. Try not to be too judgmental.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
danaiks:
"Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu"
Igbo people and the way they hustle for money tho... cry

Taaaa! Keep shut! All tribes, races and people commit crimes. Why label just the Igbos?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Ilekeh(f): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
The fact that threads like these are still on front page after first page posts means that things have not changed.

Seun, shame on you. I'm really disappointed.

Why am I still seeing Yoruba-bashing and other ethnic-group bashing threads on FP?

In the midst of ethnic cleansing going in in the USA, blacks should be gathering their strength together, not picking up dignity from the floor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Collynzo419: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Our industrious brothers at it again.

I am sure he has many mansions in lekki, Ikoyi and VGC

What a shame

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by darediamond(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Eh eeeeh!
grin grin
0merta:
Who agrees with me that these Niggers need to be given their Biafra with immediate effect?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by onadana: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolHE THAT LIVES BY DRUG TRAFFICKING...WILL DIE IN ASIA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Hungary's PM Visits Putin In Moscow Sparking Outrage From NATO (Photos) / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.