Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,410 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking (25957 Views)

Jackie Chan Supports Death Penalty For Drug Offences / Pics Of Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (don't Cry) / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Hope Nigerians learn.....Malaysia has a ZERO DRUG POLICY.

Once had to do a medical report for someone getting job in Malaysia. And part of the tests included a DRUG test.
What does the job involve?
Drug test is part of recruitment policy in most countries where you would be required to operate machines, equipment, hand tools e.t.c . It's a common policy in the Oil and Gas industry even in the US.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Kororugged231: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Where is rudedough shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
Naija people sha. International crimes committed by naija.
Igbo: Drug trafficking.
Yoruba: Yahoo yahoo and wire wire.
Notherners: Terrorism.
Edo: Human Trafficking.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Cammo: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
How many times embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by JayJustus(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
ohhhhhh and throws in the tribalistic card again...

only Igbo people??

seriously they are reducing here in Msia...one day I was at the embassy at ampang hilir and one guy clearly said and I quote "e no dey happen for this town again... na Columbia"
I just kept quiet and was like God just take all of us back to Nigeria and use sieve to sift all the bad ones and kill them...then take us all back...I'm sorry but Igbo people are the ones that have disgraced Nigerias name outside...not only here in Msia also in Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand their main base

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by baybeeboi: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
mrofficial:

The moderators are coming for you. cheesy

tanx for d info
##under*My*Bed*Right*Now##
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by buoye1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Well!RIP in Advance
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Cammo: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
baybeeboi:

I bin no knw say u b Igbo b4 I put am ooo
Should i bother myself with what u think of the Igbo people. Ur post up there is not really tribalistic per se. It's totally senseless!
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by baybeeboi: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Themaingate:

I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO CHECK ALL YOUR 66 POST IN THIS FORUM BEFORE REPLYING YOU

KINDLY WISE UP
how busy of u
now get a life
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by baybeeboi: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Cammo:

Should i bother myself with what u think of the Igbo people. Ur post up there is not really tribalistic per se. It's totally senseless!

dnt 4get 2 get urself a card of paracetamol b4 goin 2 bed
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by buoye1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
braintext:
What do you expect me to do
wish him R I. P issokay
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by trotsky2: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
kai kai kai kai dis a robbish walahi, you dont need to make money dis way. He must hang and i will be happy por it walahi talahi! a kashe shi dan shegiya! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Collynzo419: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kororugged231:
Where is rudedough shocked

grin grin grin

I dey highly suspect that guy

Rudedough hope you are ok

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by baybeeboi: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
bushdoc9919:

You Nigerians....your tribalism is really not good.

Better governance would be the solution you seek....and getting Nigeria off oil, and a better legal system, especially the juvenile aspect..

Good evening. Try not to be too judgmental.

ok,Senegalese
i hope you are also capable of takin ur own advice as well
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
SeverusSnape:
RIP in advance.
Where are the TRIBAL WARRIORS?... A meal has been served.
chai you sef...you get pleny mouth o
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
He wants fast money,he gets fast death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Hungary's PM Visits Putin In Moscow Sparking Outrage From NATO (Photos) / Omar Al-bashir Steps Down As Sudanese President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.