Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. (1230 Views)

My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / He Has Two Kids And Wana Marry Me / Aftermath Of 6face Annie's Wedding,now Al D Girls Wana Marry In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by windgold: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
My colleague, in the same office with me, went to visit his fiancee.
Normal gist commenced, she grabbed his phone, and searched the phone, checked all his conversation on watts up, noticed a love conversation with another girl.
Earlier my friend has already told his fiancee about the girl, that he is not dating the girl.
She got extremely angry, that she went into the kitchen grabbed a mota pistol.
Behind she stood by him unknowingly, she planked his backbone, he felt the pains in his spine amazed with shock, she went for his head he ducked, as he running, she flogged his leg with pistol.
He ran out of the house, and later reported the incident to his fiancee's Mum.
He has being courting her for 3 years, and never slept with her.
He is feeling bad, and has reported the matter to a Reverend Father.
He didn't report the incident to his family, because they will call off the Marriage.
Yet he still wants to Marry the girl.
Please Nairalanders, what are your advice. I adviced him to quit. He is insisting he will marry her 2015.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Newkidoo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Guy, u go school at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Hawx(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmm! Quite amazing! A tip of the iceberg! He should think about it well before solemnizing that relationship with her otherwise it might later be 'car parked at owner's risk' for your colleague!

1 Like

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by remsonik1: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why is he having a romantic/love conversation with a girl. Its his decision to make after all they both will live together so if he's mind is made up there's nothing you can use to dissuade him... Pray for the success of their wedding bro your's is not to interfere

1 Like

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Chizzy20(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is dis for real or make believe? wat guy in his ryt sense would stil wana marry her.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by major466(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
It depends on the severity of the beatings. If it wasn't life threatening, then I see no reason why he should call off the wedding.
However, both intending couples need more guardians from elders and their pastors before they commit themselves into marriage. Conflicts like this can result to serious problems later in marriage.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Anyi3(m): 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chizzy20:
Is dis for real or make believe? wat guy in his ryt sense would stil wana marry her.
maybe he gets trips from being hit

1 Like

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by windgold: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
It's a real story oh, it happened to my friend. I asked him assuming you are the one that planked her, what could have happened? She for don run, tell u bye bye, see u next world.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
The guy might be a masochist. That's the reason why he wanna carry on with the marriage. cool
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Miwasky: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
I smell danger tell him to run for his life or else we shall read there news again in this forum but this time it might be in form of breaking news not as an advice
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Goldenboy007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
Let him not run, he won't be the first man to pounded like yam, he should wait make she use him chop egusi soup !
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by boxer022(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
The lady in question needs seriou counseling so as for her to reduce her anger. The guy shoul be very careful and try to avoid anythin that will make her angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin
This is just a "tip" of the iceberg
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by andyanders: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your friend is sick and nothing short of that.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Samiceman: 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your Friend wan enter one chance. But again, how our advise here go help ur friend?
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
mortar pistol ! next time she ll use a knife.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by ikeno(m): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2014
She planked his head when he hasn't married her. And he still insist on marrying her.

Hop you as a friend have already arranged with an undertaker.cuz the next time she will use hammer to open that his blocked head.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by linearity: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2014
Look as person dey open eye Korokoro dey enter one chance all in the name of marriage.

God dey show your friend signs of things to come and him dey form husband to be. Some people are not this luck, they were totally blind until they got married.

She might not miss next time.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 31, 2014
windgold:
My colleague, in the same office with me, went to visit his fiancee.
Normal gist commenced, she grabbed his phone, and searched the phone, checked all his conversation on watts up, noticed a love conversation with another girl.
Earlier my friend has already told his fiancee about the girl, that he is not dating the girl.
She got extremely angry, that she went into the kitchen grabbed a mota pistol.
Behind she stood by him unknowingly, she planked his backbone, he felt the pains in his spine amazed with shock, she went for his head he ducked, as he running, she flogged his leg with pistol.
He ran out of the house, and later reported the incident to his fiancee's Mum.
He has being courting her for 3 years, and never slept with her.
He is feeling bad, and has reported the matter to a Reverend Father.
He didn't report the incident to his family, because they will call off the Marriage.
Yet he still wants to Marry the girl.
Please Nairalanders, what are your advice. I adviced him to quit. He is insisting he will marry her 2015.
This is super story grin

1 Like

Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 31, 2014
D guy brain need factory default setting,only Omo odo can do d work grin
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by pretydiva(f): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
If he doesn't want 2 die b4 his tym,he beta call it off
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Samzzy94(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Chizzy20:

I wonder o my sister. Coz any lady dat can react violently up to the extent of using a pestle on her bf, such a lady can never be tamed even if one marries her
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Samzzy94(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
major466:
It depends on the severity of the beatings. If it wasn't life threatening, then I see no reason why he should call off the wedding.
Are you for real bro. A lady tries to hit a pestle on your head and you say that it isn't life threatening
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by windgold: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Goodmorning All Nlanders, I have talked to my friend, he does not want to listen?
My sisters, friends, and elder ones that heard the incident adviced him to call it off.
Still he is forming James bond.
He travelled today to go and meet his fiancee.
He wears the shoe, na him leg know how e de feel.
Happy New year in advance to every body in this platform.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2014
[quote auth or=windgold post=29364070]Goodmorning All Nlanders, I have talked to my friend, he does not want to listen?
My sisters, friends, and elder ones that heard the incident adviced him to call it off.
Still he is forming James bond.
He travelled today to go and meet his fiancee.
He wears the shoe, na him leg know how e de feel.
Happy New year in advance to every body in this platform. [/quote] Bros don't just worry ur head about the matter again. Seems like u don't know that there are guys who get their hard on from being hit by women. Maybe your guy belong to that group.
Re: Fiance Hit Me With Long Motar Pistol, Yet Wana Marry Her. by windgold: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
At last my friend married his girlfriend that hit him with pestle, at Aja today. Their traditional wedding just ended now.

(1) (Reply)

Has This Awkward Thing Happened To You Before? / Love Of My Life. Wedding Pics / How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.