Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. (1393 Views)

85% Of Married Women Don't Get Sexually Satisfied... / Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
it has happened a lot of tyms - I see a fyn well endowed chick, I start getting close inof to earn a lay or two, but sumwer along d line, I discover her funny or amazing or intelligent personality n den booom! I don't get sexually attracted again. one of my neighbours I intended to lay is such a good friend of mine nw, i confide in her and she helps me with relatively sound advice bt d urge to polash her died mysteriously. anoda one is always telling me jokes wen we c. i just enjoy being friends. is dis peculiar to me alone? is der anytin wrong wif my mind?
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by hannesy(f): 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nop is normal AND left @ ur signature
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
hannesy:
Nop is normal AND left @ ur signature

normal for killjoy nt to be attracted to a boodie! can u explicate y? and no ur wrong. killjoy doznt smile on photos
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by major466(m): 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2014
What you feel when you see a gorgeous lady is the rush in adrenaline in your body system, that creates this overwhelming excitement and attraction towards the opposite sexxx. Ones you get to know the person, the chemical reaction slow down. This is exactly what happens when people say they feel butterflies in their stomach on sighting a crush. Unfortunately, many young people mistoke these feelings for love.
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by MrPearce(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
why do u want to b sexually attracted to her grin
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
I think that's a problem if it is the case for any lady you get close to.

In as much as I don't encourage premarital sex, I believe firmly that one should be attracted, sexually, to one he or she us considering for marriage.
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by hannesy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

normal for killjoy nt to be attracted to a boodie! can u explicate y? and no ur wrong. killjoy doznt smile on photos
oooh ok bt he is kinda cute shaaa
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by ritababe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Your mission continues..........
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
major466:
What you feel when you see a gorgeous lady is the rush in adrenaline in your body system, that creates this overwhelming excitement and attraction towards the opposite sexxx. Ones you get to know the person, the chemical reaction slow down. This is exactly what happens when people say they feel butterflies in their stomach on sighting a crush. Unfortunately, many young people mistoke these feelings for love.

Bt every guy gets sexually attracted to a beautiful woman. my problem is dat once I get to lyk her personality I just enjoy her company as a friend ONLY. d operative word being only! Its scaring me ooo
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
MrPearce:
why do u want to b sexually attracted to her grin

c TOEFL question. I lyk her she lyks me, Bt d tin no dey my mind to do. hia! ooo!!
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
hannesy:
oooh ok bt he is kinda cute shaaa

yeaaaa. Bt I'm cuter grin
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by major466(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

Bt every guy gets sexually attracted to a beautiful woman. my problem is dat once I get to lyk her personality I just enjoy her company as a friend ONLY. d operative word being only! Its scaring me ooo
There's no need to be afraid. What you are going through is perfectly normal. It means you have a good conscience.
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by hannesy(f): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

yeaaaa. Bt I'm cuter grin
re u sure?
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
major466:

There's no need to be afraid. What you are going through is perfectly normal. It means you have a good conscience.

I don't want a good conscience I want to want to bang dem...*crying*
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by DLioness(f): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Those experiences of urz ar joy-killers (kills ur joy).
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by DLioness(f): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wat u shld do is 2 ve a heart2heart talk wit ur instrument 2 bhave itslf or else THERE WILL BE WAR.
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
DLioness:
Wat u shld do is 2 ve a heart2heart talk wit ur instrument 2 bhave itslf or else THERE WILL BE WAR.

waw... nyc advice... wud try it..

Bt wait o.... war btw who n who??
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by DLioness(f): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

waw... nyc advice... wud try it..

Bt wait o.... war btw who n who??
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by Miwasky: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
do not be deceive cos what so ever a man sow, that's what he shall reap. You are normal and dont give devil a chance to enter your life .by the way,is it all about sex
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by peeparty(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
it happens bro
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by laplace12(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
killjoy:

I don't want a good conscience I want to want to bang dem...*crying*

Chineke!!

grin grin
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
It's because,,in your other thread,,you played the advocate of bachelorhood so,,your sexual attraction to them wares because you are good at the brother zone.....ces fini undecided
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Miwasky:
do not be deceive cos what so ever a man sow, that's what he shall reap. You are normal and dont give devil a chance to enter your life .by the way,is it all about sex

devil enter my lyf kwa? and yes it is all about sex. next!!!!!
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by killjoy(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2014
Veralaw:
It's because,,in your other thread,,you played the advocate of bachelorhood so,,your sexual attraction to them wares because you are good at the brother zone.....ces fini undecided

wot r u saying? e get who fire down reach barchelor? plus I get attracted to girls. d attraction wares afta I get to lyk dem genuinely - Dats d problem
Re: Once I Get To Know A Girl, I Dont Get Sexually Attracted To Her. by TDstarr: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
i thought it was just me, even thought i was gay or mayb it was a spiritual problem, ...later found out mayb its becos most girls are not who you think they are

(1) (Reply)

~ Happy Easter To All Romancelanders/ Nairalanders / How Do I Break Up With My Girl Friend?... I Want To Focus On My Post Utme Exam / How Long Can You Go Being Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.