Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. (4367 Views)

Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by mrrock: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Anybody expecting APC to change Nigeria is a FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by SweetJoystick(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smh PDP

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by HzRF(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
orimsamsam:
. It just funny that pdp had already started behaving like the opposition party
Once the news is against ur party itz pdp that cook it
Right
Clap for urself

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by HzRF(m): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adminisher:
What Idiocy am I seeing on Nairaland? Is there something in the water we are drinking that is affecting everybody's IQ.
INEC will not accept what about a man who has contested presidency three times, was a former head of state, minister of petroleum and state governor?. Please stop insulting your country on the internet and find some real issues to discuss.
Ask him to goan collect the certificate nw
Military board dey 7th Heaven?

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by ayindejimmy(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Let me tell you pdp fans one bitter reality... I
f it's only NEPA bill Buhari tendered, I'll vote for him.
It's easier in Nigeria to have a PhD than to be a Major General. And Buhari is a General.
This is the same affidavit Sambo provided. Now Buhari's own is causing apprehension
Abeggg... Tell us something new

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by egift(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
The madness the coven has been accumulating in corruption is driving them nuts.

Nigerians are marching forward. We have no business lousy propaganda.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by aresa: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook

hatefornigeria online.com

The usual suspects and chest beaters no dey rest I swear.. grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by aresa: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adminisher:
What Idiocy am I seeing on Nairaland? Is there something in the water we are drinking that is affecting everybody's IQ.
INEC will not accept what about a man who has contested presidency three times, was a former head of state, minister of petroleum and state governor?. Please stop insulting your country on the internet and find some real issues to discuss.

Is this a trick question especially knowing the kind of slow and incompetent man they call president?

They are the most thoughtless and senseless people on the surface of the earth and they wont even stop insulting us with their low and infantile mentality..

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by gbengress1: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Are Jonathan's supporters afraid of election?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Adminisher: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
mrrock:
Anybody expecting APC to change Nigeria is a FOOL!

Anybody putting his future in the hands of weak, confused Jonathan is more clueless than him.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by atlwireles: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
The holier than thou crowd, cannot stand the same heat they give to others. Buhari should show Nigerians what certificate he presented to the Nigerian army in 1962. angry angry angry angry

The fraud in this country is about to be blown wide open.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Adminisher: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
gbengress1:
Are Jonathan's supporters afraid of election?

The word is DREAD. Since this Buhari entered the equation, fear, panic and all sorts of childish insinuations are just cropping up. We may soon hear Buhari was caught copying while in secondary school. Everything to avoid the thought of the impending DEFEAT of GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN in February, 2015.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Pataki: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hope for Nigeria is a facebook media tool operated by Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin and sons ltd.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by atlwireles: 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adminisher:

The word is DREAD. Since this Buhari entered the equation, fear, panic and all sorts of childish insinuations are just cropping up. We may soon hear Buhari was caught copying while in secondary school. Everything to avoid the thought of the impending DEFEAT of GOOD LUCK EBELE JONATHAN in February, 2015.

You people should stop smoking whatever you folks get high on. Buhari is a lightweight, only the almajiris and their pretending social media crew, expect Buhari to get 35% of the votes in this country. Nigerians in real life don't take him serious. Your Buhari is slowly falling apart.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by mrrock: 12:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Adminisher:

Anybody putting his future in the hands of weak, confused Jonathan is more clueless than him.

If you call PDP clueless and APC the saviour party that will only mean you have no idea who make up membership of APC!. Read below.

Below is list of APC's Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections.

1] SOKOTO: Aminu WazirI Tambuwal (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).

Where is the CHANGE?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by zilon12(m): 12:55am On Dec 31, 2014
What did he use in 2011?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin PDP has not even started and the APC haramites are already foaming in the mouth. They can't stand the heat but ready to be in the kitchen. Our demand is easy,ur voodoo economist should at least release his first school leaving certificate,is this too much to ask?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! INEC May Not Accept Buhari's Affidavit Declaration. by jamace(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chai, Buhari sabi lie o. Imagine him swearing that all his documents are with the secretary military board. Why are his documents there? Is he looking for a job there?
Democracy has exposed Buhari's hypocrisy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels Discontinue live Broadcast Of Amaechi's Birthday Lecture / PHOTO: No Light,no Good Roads In My Area In Obawole,lagos / US Report On Igbos!!! Not Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.