Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. (2727 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / How I Fell In Love With My Househelp / I Fell In Love With A Married Woman (a Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
I just got her pm. I was like is this male or female ? Oh! Like I just wished. It was a she. I was like let me see what's up in my mail.

I replied ASAP(@ soon as possible). Hello bae.

She went on to drop her digits and asked me to add her on whattsapp. I did and we got talking.

She asked what I did for a living. I told her, I was a contractor( with the local government ). You know, all those kind of occupations you see on facebook.

I asked after her age, she said she was 21. I said ahh! I am above 30. She said no problem that we could still be friends. I asked her what she does too. She said she is still seeking admission. I then told her that I don't run a University, so I can't help her with an admission. She said no, that I am getting her wrong. That she wants something else altogether.

2 days later. She asked where I stay, I told her and it was just 50 km away. She said she would like to come for weekend. I said no problem, that's if my gf won't be around. Nice she isn't your wife, I am game, that's what I heard from her. By this time, my mind has started wandering from Jerusalem to Jericho.

I asked her to upload another profile picture to be sure I am not being scammed. See o! She was even more beautiful than in the previous picture. I don enter..

Weekend was so fast approaching. Monday to Friday was like 3 office hours. Then the chat dropped, " I will be on my way to see you ". I will be waiting, was my reply.

When she arrived, I licked my upper and lower lips with my tongue. It was not a dissapointment. We got home and as things will be. It wasn't long till it was morning. Then she just hinted she will be going that day. I said no, I want some more ( oliver twist )

" More of what " ? Was her response. " More of your time ", was my response. She said okay, that she was going to give me more of her time and nothing else.

I now asked her if she cared to go out that night balling. She agreed, when we got back home, she was tired and slept off. By midnight, she nudged me to wake up.

When I did, she said I didn't look like someone who had a gf. I asked her why, she said my phone has hardly rang in the past two days and that she hasn't seen me talking to a lady.

I told her plainly, that I won't want anything doing with her. That she is not my type. She started crying. As she stared crying, my heart started melting for her. At a point, I felt one tear drop from my left eye. As the tear dropped, another followed. I now cuddled her and we both wept together for 30mins.

Suddenly I just woke up and discovered it was all a dream. Nawa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by cokacoola(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol! grin
Could have been one of the worst kiss and tell stories....

Jus' kidding, your story was entertaining notwithstanding. cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Beesluv: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Why did you wake up na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by spartoo: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
th bst time 2 read any post on NL is wen u r drunk.....

...jst like I am nw

2 Likes

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lolz @ oliver twist

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by motherlode: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin not so fast @op
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Applaner: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
de highest level of malaria

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
00000, Whch kind tin cme wke u up nw? Abeg mke sure say u sleep bck, I wnt c d end of d tori grin
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by wunmi590(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
brito:
Lolz @ oliver twist
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
dry *yawns*
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op be truthful to yourself for once, It wasn't a dream, it's a wish.

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by harbibi: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol! Joseph the dreamer
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Berthezda(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
lol
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by marieolae(f): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lmaaooooo haha

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by menix(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
@OP.. I feel lik slappin u, u jst woke my Ojukwu bomb nd it was really noddin nd u jst woke up..
Beta go bak to sleep nd finish it except u wan mk I use u do pillow 2 9t....

1 Like

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
So entertaining, i like that
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by tpia3396: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
are you people really not dating?

seems you open threads on nairaland instead.

what is preventing you from dating in the real world?
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
i laff grin
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
tpia3396:
are you people really not dating?

seems you open threads on nairaland instead.

what is preventing you from dating in the real world?

Hahaha, 100Cents go and get yourself a gf and stop dreaming .
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by AfricanApple(f): 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
how many maggi you put for this your tori, e be like say salt too much angry
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Monicasque(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol, okay...
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by ifex370(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2014
he he... what I'm I doing here by this time sef
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by tosyne2much(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
OP pls move this thread to FP
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by dmjinc(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2014
Op..Plz Sleep again and tell us the part2..could be more interesting angry angry
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Deshannel(m): 12:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Hilarious thread
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Keep Dreaming!
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 31, 2014
I struck up a conversation with 2 people here and was coming to Nigeria for a proper meeting before all the bombings and Ebola. I even connected 2 people from the correspondence. You never know what can happen. wink
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by olanshi: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2014
You are Drunk! grin

Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Ezibless: 5:29am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol,op sha

See as i rush enter thinking say na better thing i go learn ooo lolgrin
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2014
Bro e like say na same dream we gt o, bt my own still continue, dnt wnt to wake up again
Re: How I Fell In Love With A Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
firstEVA:
Op be truthful to yourself for once, It wasn't a dream, it's a wish.

Anywhere u go, i go dey follow follow u. Lol.
Good morning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your 'supposed' Mr Right Can Be The Wrongest Person / 10 Things Women Develop When They Are Cheating / How Important Is Sex To You?,,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.