Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site (38813 Views)

US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Famous U.S. Army War College Alumni (BUHARI) / Nigeria Ranked Among World’s Poorest Competitive Countries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2014
ATTENTION CLASS! The following student(s) should park well 4 hurricane Gmb or be sub-merged...1.Ayav no-shuz otuoke 2.corrupt zhuologist 3.clueless hatboy 4.STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by musaibnabdul(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by cluksy(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
PassingShot:

This is what we need to drum to the ears of those fear-fear antagonists.

You the supporters of the rodents in broom party are the ones afraid of whatever would happen if ur semi literate cattle herdsman fail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eye4eye: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Rexsoko:
I sometimes quote this GMB wrong,he is an educated,well trained army,why do he fold his hands and watch our people die for nothing under insurgency......it means that he politicalise the lives of our people,he wants to b at the top before he do something,lets take Alhaji Dangote as an example during d flood disaster,we all know how available he made himself to show that the victims are his brothers and sisters.............Jonathan is a civilian who has few knowledge of war set and terrorism,thats why we ar still here buh the greatest thing given to nigeria is a civillian president,d millitary elders ought to render their knowledge for the gud of our country[no politics yet]

Do you expect Buhari to start controlling the Nigerian army? Buhari is now a bloody civilian with absolutely no say. Do you really expect Jonathan and his team to listen to Buhari's advice? By the way, Buhari has offered his advice but he has been rebuffed and abused several times.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by edo3(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
gunuvi:

Hehehe So it means you are likely to insult in the afternoon or evening Just joking.
am sOrry bro..gud a.m
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eaglechild: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:
The average 'black man' is indeed a poor scholar!..

How many of you bothered to click on that link?? There is a notice there which says..

"..This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list didn't necessarily earn a degree from U.S. Army War College."

cc: eleojo23 tit anonimi eaglechild
That is exactly why I said that the list has no meaning or credibility.

Anyone can create a rank list.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by bullabong(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
abdulwastecx:

when I look at jonathan supporters I see bigotry, prejudice, ethno-religious sentiments. only an animal will support clueless jana
Bros don't mind them ,we will get there.Only dull brains support GEJ. And even if u check well u notice GEJ supporters are the worst hit financially and beg to survive,yet it baffles me why they don't want to be liberated by GMB.

Sai Buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Burger01(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
psucc:

Harvard Business School Cert would have made a whole lot of difference

Oh! what difference has madam Okonja Iweala ever made with that qualification?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Miscellaneous(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Rubbish!

back to the thread before we derail it. Are you happy Buhari ranked 6th as one of the best during his War College days?

I have seen the way you throw insults like one who lacks training. But you know what? I have got good news for you- jonathan will win. Buhari knows jonathan has won already don't fight for him, also tell others who are like you(those wanting buhari to win). Don't take it personal…… I am from the south & I am pretty sure u are a yoruba & a muslim(eye4eye). I don't want jonathan to win but if it's buhari apc wanna bring, then am afraid- we av no choice than to feed jonathan in. If u wanna throw insults bring it on……… I'm ready to give u back in full dose.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by anonimi: 6:39am On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by PassingShot(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2014
cluksy:

You the supporters of the rodents in broom party are the ones afraid of whatever would happen if ur semi literate cattle herdsman fail.

You call Buhari a semi literate but he is surely better educated than you and maybe all your family members put together.

check this https://www.nairaland.com/2069153/buhari-ranked-among-famous-u.s

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Bertogreg(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni?, and INEC says he shld present Academic qualifications knowing fully he attended NDA. Nawao

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by gratiaeo(m): 6:40am On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:

How many of you bothered to click on that link?? There is a notice there which says..

"..This directory is not just composed of graduates of this school, as some of the famous people on this list didn't necessarily earn a degree from U.S. Army War College."

APC supporters should not celebrate yet because the way i see the list........

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eye4eye: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2014
anonimi:

Because he is an ARMY of just one SOLDIER that is why he has folded his hands till now shocked

The same Buhari that you yeebos and some idi.ots have accused to be behind Boko haram is now the person you have expected all along to help? Yeebos are nonentities who only act on emotion.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by cole265(m): 6:41am On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.
his problem is to produce any educational qualifications he may have.
Platoon leaders course is not an educational qualification.

Exactly what we've been saying. ...for those saying he will impose OIC on Nigerians. GMB has grown above them since 2000AD. Sai Buhar/Osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Rexsoko(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

Do you expect Buhari to start controlling the Nigerian army? Buhari is now a bloody civilian with absolutely no say. Do you really expect Jonathan and his team to listen to Buhari's advice? By the way, Buhari has offered his advice but he has been rebuffed and abused several times.
i strongly doubt he rendered any help since he made this comment after Jonathan was decleared d president "i will make the country ungovernable for Jonathan" check it out
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by anonimi: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eye4eye: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Miscellaneous:

[s]I have seen the way you throw insults like one who lacks training. But you know what? I have got good news for you- jonathan will win. Buhari knows jonathan has won already don't fight for him, also tell others who are like you(those wanting buhari to win). Don't take it personal…… I am from the south & I am pretty sure u are a yoruba & a muslim(eye4eye). I don't want jonathan to win but if it's buhari apc wanna bring, then am afraid- we av no choice than to feed jonathan in. If u wanna throw insults bring it on……… I'm ready to give u back in full dose. [/s]

Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by dyce101(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
Becos of dat make I come go ride dat horse wey dey union bank logo
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Natty14(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
i am now starting to make sence from the assertion than Buhari's popularity in the social media was bought. all these while, i have not heard of anything like alumni ranking, why will it start now? Not that i am suporting GEJ or something, but there is something fishy with buhari. . . btw ogbeni present your certificate jor. . . alumni ko, alumni ni?
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Miscellaneous(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
bullabong:
Bros don't mind them ,we will get there.Only dull brains support GEJ. And even if u check well u notice GEJ supporters are the worst hit financially and beg to survive,yet it baffles me why they don't want to be liberated by GMB.

Sai Buhari 2015

u are spewing trash! You think buhari is better? I laugh at those who undermine the power of incumbency. If u like let buhari get all votes of nigerians, inec will still announce gej as winner. Guy na naija we dey o
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Validated: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
[size=18pt]LOL grin grin grin RANKER dédé Pa Buhari. Please, WE need the certificate or GRADUANTS' LIST, Not a certain Ranker internet list)[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
How easy will this be for the PDP camp to swallow? Oya Bastard Doyin Okupe, Reuben Abati, Reno Omokiri, Femi Fani-Kayode, Femi Aribisala, etc, tell us this is a lie.
Sai Buhari.
No mind dem hw d go fit talk wen be say all of dem na longer troght. all wetin d do chop don hook dem 4 troght so d no go fit talk. awon agba iya omo oje, oni ifun gungun.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by PassingShot(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Miscellaneous:

I have seen the way you throw insults like one who lacks training. But you know what? I have got good news for you- jonathan will win. Buhari knows jonathan has won already don't fight for him, also tell others who are like you(those wanting buhari to win). Don't take it personal…… I am from the south & I am pretty sure u are a yoruba & a muslim(eye4eye). I don't want jonathan to win but if it's buhari apc wanna bring, then am afraid- we av no choice than to feed jonathan in. If u wanna throw insults bring it on……… I'm ready to give u back in full dose.

I laugh at the bolded. If you and your likes succeed to 'feed Jonathan in", you must have no choice than to surfer and languish in unprecedented backwardness for another four years.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by mamajohn(f): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2014
Sai Buhari till Patience Jonathan speaks good and coherent english

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by abdulwastecx(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:

"That your average black man is a poor scolar" is a prejudice we must all fight. Poor nation with slave mentality elite class.

what do you make of a zoologist that cannot rule a countrt has diverse and rich as Nigeria.
look at his foreign policies
look at his economic policies
loom at his grasps of basic concept of governers. someone who believes that stealing shouldn't be equated to corruption.

Jonathan is everything a president shouldn't be

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by anonimi: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by eye4eye: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
Rexsoko:
i strongly doubt he rendered any help since he made this comment after Jonathan was decleared d president "i will make the country ungovernable for Jonathan" check it out

You lack reading skills. Show me anywhere where Buhari promised to make the country "ungovernable" and I am ready to give you my salary.

It was Adamu Ciroma and Lawal keita of which both are PDO chieftains who promised to make the country ungovernable if Jonathan is chosen as PDP Candidate in 2011.

Stop the lies.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by amaechionuh(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2014
eye4eye:

When I thought it couldn't get worse for you but it got worse. Your case is more than a lunatic who needs lagatin injection. Your case is now a case where you need to be euthanized like a dog.
When I think Nigeria is getting better, this one is here displaying high level of illiteracy. Anyways, it started from your generation and I pity for you children. Be ready to be abused the way you open that your filty mouth and rotten fingers to say and type rubbish, someone only asked a question and you could do is result to insult. God punish you.
Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
gratiaeo:

That is the only thing Buhari animal supporters can offer, insult/violence, but i promise you that the violence you and your co donkeys will instigate after 2015 election will consume you and your entire never do well backward family
Who is going to vote for your clueless president? Only south south and south and east? The man is already in Otuoke

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by bullabong(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
cluksy:

That semi literate cattle herdsman is far more knowledgeable than your biological father u know grin .Poor man like youundecided

Sai Buhari 2015

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site by citizenY(m): 6:45am On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
where is his "school certificate" or any academic award given to Buhari by the US War College?
Nobody is doubting that buhari saw the walls of US war college, Mons and many other martial institutions.
his problem is to produce any educational qualifications he may have.
Platoon leaders course is not an educational qualification.

Please replace,dat chinko phone from your orifice and insert a vibrator!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Wike Lost Out At Governorship Tribunal / Isa Misau: Nigerians Can't Afford To Risk Tinubu As President / My Discussion With A Government Contractor Who Wants GEJ Out - Agabai23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.