Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27790 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by apparentlylaw(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Ma Guy accept d Child .... Be Happi ..tz a good tin to have a child oo ....
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Godmother(f): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Edusouls:
my man i do not beleive your story,you have been dating this girl for up to 3years, and she have introduced you to her family,and they like you so much accepted you,her mother is very kind to you.so why didn't you quit this girl in these whole 3years you found out that she also sleep with her ex and she also confesses to you? Now when she is pregnant, you now remember how she cheats on you with her ex,and now you want to dump her, when also you steadily sleep with this girl for 3years of dating? My man go and marry that girl and take responsibility of your coming baby,and stop these stories and lies, you dump that girl now you have messed her up totally,you now want to use the excuse that she also sleeps with her ex,while you were the person she was with for 3years..you dump her you will suffer it for years...

Thank you jare. So glad someone else is seeing it from this light.

@OP
No offence, but I think you are just looking for any excuse to back out of the relationship. You said she was cheating yet you remained in the relationship; continued sleeping with her and accepting her mother's "niceness". Now that she's pregnant you are screaming fire.

Please be a man and accept your responsibilty. Go for the DNA text ASAP and then take things from there.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by blesie: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
so after getting her pregnant. you sudenly realise that she cheats. why are you so wicked. please go and hurridly do an intro without any further delay. if you could be sleeping with her knowing she was cheating. why are you here now complaining. i believe the child is yours. if she was thinking of marrying you she wouldnt hv had unprotected with another
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
DNA things
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Krisddon: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

Most girls are so irresponsible! Serial cheaters, that's what they are. Some times, I wonder who's responsible for their irresponsibility.
My guy, if you're not responsible for the pregnancy, tell her you ain't interested anymore but before then, try to lure her to confess to you on the pregnancy.

Sorry about your situation bro, but try and be like me. I don't take girls seriously, I only act like I care.
The few girls I went out with, in school all had boyfriends. Wetin be my own? I do my thing clean mouth. A girl is only yours when both of you are together.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by hippyzuki(f): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2014
So yu knew she was sleeping around n u still de skin wiv her? My brother u get sense so?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Adebayofca: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.

This guy is a joke.
You claimed she's sleeping around yet you want to have introduction with a ''cheat'' in the new year.

My questions are:
Why are you planning inttoduction when you're quite sure she's a cheat?

Lets assume she take in after the introduction, would you still go ahead and dump her?

What measures have you put in place to ensure that the girl you've been 'shining' for almost 3 years does not get pregnant?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Slimmos(m): 7:49am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

It is not just giving your life to Christ....you must actively run far far away from opportunities to sin.
bro doc i thought u are an atheist? good morning sir and how is family
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2014
For me here is my own Little advice.
Let Me ask U'are u fed up with her coz she is pregnant'? Or coz she has been cheating on U? Or U really feel things are nt Really working out well for D 2 of U?And again U said she has been good to U financially and otherwise if am nt Mistaken.And U said u were planning for an Introduction come January.For me I think U really need to sit down and think if d reasons u hv for nt loving her are good enough.3 years of dating is nt 3 days.some people can't celebrate 6 months let alone 3 years.Well all I hv to say is Be careful on ur decision.If u can't write 3 pages of reasons for leaving her bro.sit tight and enjoy ur Relationship.D Lord is Ur Strenght.PEACE

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by WINDSOW(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2014
My Conclusion
From the OP's post n observed comments,I see some irregularities.I am able to draw conclusion that the story is fiction.It aint real.
Drawing from the OP's comment,I expect his tone of message to be ravaging like a storm bt it's as calm as still waters.
OP,U dey lie!!!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by oladele97: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
I guess this kind of thing might still happen to me
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by muizzolajide(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2014
her aving sex wit her ex does not mean u aint respionsible for d pregnancy, it myt jaz be a coicidence, since u also had sex wit her at dat period, had it been u abstained from sex wit her at dat period she claimed u slept wit her and impregnated her, it myt b easy 4 u to claim not to b d fada of d foetus. man i can see u re also very confused, u dont knw mayb u re responsible for d pregnancy or not.. here is my advice for u, do not take a step dat will b an obstacle for u to make it in life because situation lyk dis needs a very careful decision, y dont u tell ha to tell her ex dat she is pregnant and he is responsible for d pregnancy nd lets knw wat d ex is gona say...... baba bon boi
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Adrianpastol(m): 7:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Let's get one thing clear, U ve a lot of blame on d subject so U can't possibly leave without a bad name n without hurting others because U knew she was cheatin n did notin. (U r makin ur move rather too late bro)
secondly, for U to b havin did kind of touts den chances are, she ia not d one for U. b clear on d subjct of marriage, if she was not pregnant, wuld U want to marry her?
Do U love her dat much?
(U don't get married simply because U got a grl pregnant, marriage is much more Dan jst havin babies)

My Advice:
She is ur woman, atleast up-till-now, take care of her n her pregnancy but leave d subject of marriage for a while. After she gives birth, go for a paternity test n if the Baby is urs den know dat U have a responsibility to care for dat child. if d Baby I nt urs, den U ve a decision to make.
Make d marriee decisn wen there is lesser tension.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by duni04(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
OP is not really concerned that she's pregnant. The baby may even be for the OP. Its the expectation of the next step - marriage, that is scaring the OP. OP clearly doesn't want to marry his fiancee cos he doesn't trust her. Best thing is to tell her you're not marrying her so she knows what to do with the pregnancy so u two can move along with your separate lives. Take action now before she turns you into a baby daddy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by scedescede(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2014
When last did you had sex last with her and how is the pregnancy, its only from there you will be to ascertain if the pregnancy is not your, according to my fellow NLer why are you in taste what is yours.
I want to ask you is relationship all about sex?
Since you found about her insincerity why did not let her mother know about it so that your backing out will be without hardfeelings
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by RiffRaff: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Guy u have made a very horrible mistake but ur suitation is stil redeemable.
u knew she was cheating on u.. Why did u keep fuc:king her with a condom.
Why didnt u just leave and find another person that would fit what u want?
She was fuc:king the both of u (Ex) & u are the one that she brought the baby to.... Pls allow me to laff in Swahilli (buhahahhamuchehehe)
On a serious note, the child could be urs: u neva know which sperm fertalized the baby.
Maybe she compels her Ex to use condom & u get to do it Raw.
Dont say the baby is not urs if u havent been usin contraceptive.
Dude be a man cuz obviously if u allow this girl have that child ur life will be miserable.
i would neva want a girl i dont like have my child. U shouldnt even fuc:k a girl u cant marry (witout a condom)
That been said: He don happen now, think up solutions.
If i were in ur shoes.. I will call her and have a heart to heart talk.
I will let her know that i know she has been fuc:king her Ex.
Let her know i dont want the baby.
Go for an Abortion Asap. (or if u get mind & u can allow her Ex raise what might be ur child.. Let her go and hook the baby on her Ex neck)
I will let her know we dont have a future together and i wont be contributin a dime if she decides to have the child, neither wil i accept it as mine (empty threat but please be convincin).
Go down the cunny man lane.. Tell her u dont have money to start a family 4 now. U can barely afford to pay rent, eat or takecare of a child.
Use any trick in d devil's playbook to get her to remove that foetus.
Then dump the Bit:ch like a bad habit.
Remember: All is fair in Love & War.

PS: how do Guys Fuc:k a girl that u are not married to (that u know is cheatin) without a Condom.
I dont understand. STD's & she could get preggy 4 u.
Its so sad.. I hope some other people are learning from this story.
Keep ur dick in ur pants if she doesnt want to get laid without a CD. Konji no day kill person.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Onegai(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2014
OP, I'm curious: what made me suspect and ask her if the pregnancy was yours? Because most guys will end a relationship with a girl cheating on them or at least refuse to sleep with them after the fact. Instead, you continued, she informed you she was pregnant, then you asked her to swear if the child was yours and she confessed to cheating.

It sounds like you've been wanting to leave the relationship for a while.

So, here's what to do!

Tell her you're not sure the child is yours. Ask her to wait until after the baby is born, if the paternity test comes out yours, you support the child. If she screams, call her mum (yes, you've been enjoying free egunje from her Momsi, now you can't bite the hand that fed you).

I rather suspect the child is yours and both of you have been having issues (very common, a couple is fighting, a baby comes, most men will feel pressure and run). She, stupidly cheated. But you, well you're the one telling the story, so we have no idea if you too were playing away match while she was misbehaving, so we are all judging her without knowing what you did too. Right now, it will be a mistake to get married until you iron out your issues.

That's the answer you want to hear, we've given it to you.

God help you, however, if you're wrong and putting an innocent child in trouble because you want to run away from responsibilities.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by scedescede(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2014
When last did you had sex last with her and how old is the pregnancy, its only from there you will be to ascertain if the pregnancy is not your, according to my fellow NLer why are you in a worry taste the hot soup when its yours to let it cool off.
I want to ask you is relationship all about sex?
Since you found out about her insincerity why did younot let her mother know about it so that your backing out will be without hardfeelings
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Xtranoble: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
i harldy comment but brother....pause tge marriage, when she gives birth. go for a paternity test. dont kill yourself
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by dominique(f): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Nogen:

You amaze me seriously. You had sex with her without any protection and you except pregnancy shouldn't occur. Now, she's pregnant, you are ranting it's not yours. When you caught her cheating, why didn't you end the relationship? Ojukokoro! You were busy eating from her parents that you forgot your senses and kept having sex with her.

Don't just deny the pregnancy yet because it could be yours.

Couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by arsetalks(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2014
How old is the pregnancy? How long ago did you have sex with her protected or not?

Did she say you are the owner?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by lovespyc007: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Nairalanders instead of advicin d op some of u r talkin trash @op manup I mean be a man confront d gal n tell her nicely dat u r nt interestd also tell ur parents u r nt interestd n tell dem d reason y n ensure u tell ur parents 2 call d attention of d gal's family on d situation den if d family of d gal insist on u marryin d gal then bring in a religious n spiritual figure 2 arrest d situation n make an agreement dat u wld take d child if only d child is urs afta physical n DNA test leave d interrogation 2 d gal's parents so far u knw d baby is nt urs remember this is an issue dat shld nt be taken lightly
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by chrisillicious: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2014
My brother what you did it's so wrong on all levels, but the deed is already done, I'll advice you to speak to your parents and let them know the situation on ground, I'll advice you not to continue with the wedding plans for now, you both need to go for counselling and prayers, she clearly still has strong feelings for her ex boyfriend, for her to continually fall into sexual lust with him, all the best dear
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by omarithmetics: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Be a man and man up to the consequences of your actions, you should hav thought of that before you did the thing, now she has ur kid man up to that and be a good father
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Sunkyphil(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2014
if both of u are sure dat u ain't d owner of the baby then leave her or u want to marry out of pity and raise a bastard
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by dammywapes(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Bro , make sure you your findings very well before any action. You said she has been cheating for sometime now , my question now for you is has the girl mum ever help you financially ? Marriage is not a thing you go into just like that.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2014
Slimmos:
bro doc i thought u are an atheist? good morning sir and how is family

I am fine...and no,I am not an atheist.

Purpose of my original post was to show that being born again is not automatic immunity from sin.
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by cjoy4life: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
My guy let be sincere u never want marry her before hence you knew she was seeing her ex boyfriend and went ahead to fixed a wedding only to seek for advice because she is pregnant in which I am sure you are responsible.please love your woman,marry her since you said she is nice woman and be favoured and be blessed,never think you will get better than her enjoy the fatherhood my guy ;
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by QuiverBox(f): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

So you registered a New Account on Nairaland to tell us this Story?
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by falansa: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
you said she confess cheating on you and you are still with her till she claim you are responsible for d preg her ex gave her?. Bro wise up, do d needful
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by cr7lomo: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
You said u guys don't satay in d same town . I just don't bliv in long distance relationships , it's a killer , even if she's a good girl, as long as u guys don't stay in d same town , she will phuck someone else and u sef will phuck someone else . It's normal human nature
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Slimmos(m): 8:29am On Dec 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I am fine...and no,I am not an atheist.

Purpose of my original post was to show that being born again is not automatic immunity from sin.
serious i do think u are.. cuz d way u dont lyk any thread dat has to do witj God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Keke Driver Advises Women To Stop Turning Them Down / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / 7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.