Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? (1085 Views)

Love? See What I Did To My Mum Because Of My Gf (I Don't Regret) / I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by mfaith(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2014
I just discovered as the husband who has done every marriage rite and currently sponsoring her in the university in Nigeria and who has been overseas just came back for christmas only to call me claiming she saw her dodging her calls asking what i have to do with his wife who has never worn even a ring on her finger or told me of any other relationship ever.I am so confused because i have introduced her to all my people,friends and fans.i felt ashamed and regrets that i have been in a sex and romantic relationship with someones wife.May God forgive me.Am so confused,what do i do now?
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by iceberylin(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Get married too grin
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by Sunkyphil(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2014
leave her alone and look for ur own wife
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by arsetalks(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
So sorry for you. There is always a way to revenge such stuffs, it may sound foolish to you but it works for me.

BE SUCCESSFUL. That's the only way. I have had a lot of betrayals in my young life but this principle keeps me going.

It works for me and will work for you.

Similar thing happened to me. My first love left me for 2 years ( due to our parents tribal nonsense ). I got into another relationship within that period but it didn't work due to genotype issues. She came back when I was miserable and trying to overcome the shock.

My parents finally accepted her, my aunt initiated marriage plans, only for me to discover she was getting married to another guy.

She came to mine for one week and left December 10 2013, got married same month.

I would never have known if the brother didn't mistakenly leaked it to me.

I got into another relationship with a very good friend but she died too. I thought the world will come to an end but it never did. She was the best I have ever dated and the only one I never had sex with.

7 months later, I am here picking the piece and moving on. Striving to be as successful as I can be. You should always work hard to make people who betray you see the error of their action.

You should do the same mate. What's yours, will always be yours. Women naturally will come to you when/if you are successful.

If you ever need help, we can help each other.

3 Likes

Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by zizazizu: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2014
arsetalks:
So sorry for you. There is always a way to revenge such stuffs, it may sound foolish to you but it works for me.

BE SUCCESSFUL. That's the only way. I have had a lot of betrayals in my young life but this principle keeps me going.

It works for me and will work for you.

Similar thing happened to me. My first love left me for 2 years ( due to our parents tribal nonsense ). I got into another relationship within that period but it didn't work due to genotype issues. She came back when I was miserable and trying to overcome the shock.

My parents finally accepted her, my aunt initiated marriage plans, only for me to discover she was getting married to another guy.

She came to mine for one week and left December 10 2013, got married same month.

I would never have known if the brother didn't mistakenly leaked it to me.

I got into another relationship with a very good friend but she died too. I thought the world will come to an end but it never did. She was the best I have ever dated and the only one I never had sex with.

7 months later, I am here picking the piece and moving on. Striving to be as successful as I can be. You should always work hard to make people who betray you see the error of their action.

You should do the same mate. What's yours, will always be yours. Women naturally will come to you when/if you are successful.

If you ever need help, we can help each other.

This guy's case is different. She's been married for 2 yrs and he didn't know the entire one year he's been sticking it to her. That is just sick!
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 31, 2014
mfaith:
I just discovered as the husband who has done every marriage rite and currently sponsoring her in the university in Nigeria and who has been overseas just came back for christmas only to call me claiming she saw her dodging her calls asking what i have to do with his wife who has never worn even a ring on her finger or told me of any other relationship ever.I am so confused because i have introduced her to all my people,friends and fans.i felt ashamed and regrets that i have been in a sex and romantic relationship with someones wife.May God forgive me.Am so confused,what do i do now?

Your story doesn't add up!
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2014
confuse ga duma
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by arsetalks(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2014
zizazizu:

This guy's case is different. She's been married for 2 yrs and he didn't know the entire one year he's been sticking it to her. That is just sick!
I know. Hence I said similar.

What does he do other than move on?
Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by chigoizie7(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2014
striktlymi:

Your story doesn't add up!

Says who? His story is a. Reality oooh, I ve seen countless babes dating other guys despite dem being married without the guy knowing it, if u marry an Undergraduate,ur own don be,just know it dat u aint the only brother fucking the babe. These our modern day naija gals aint loyal one bit.

1 Like

Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
simple...
just move on hard as it may be. u tot u were in love but u r wiser now...I usually laff at people who say they r in love cos they always end up writing such topics but in ur case I'll make an exception. pick up a goal, something u wanna achieve on d long-run,n work towards it. that will help keep ur mind off love or what u feel is love but in d mean time u can hv an affair or two with ur head this time n not with ur heart. it's working for me. I'm chasing something now n no lady means much to me. I still hv fun. it's a win-win situation.

1 Like

Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
chigoizie7:

Says who? His story is a. Reality oooh, I ve seen countless babes dating other guys despite dem being married without the guy knowing it, if u marry an Undergraduate,ur own don be,just know it dat u aint the only brother fucking the babe. These our modern day naija gals aint loyal one bit.

My OP doesn't mean we do not have married ladies who cheat.

1 Like

Re: My GF I Have Been Dating In School For 1yr Now Was Married 2yrs Ago.wht Do I Do? by mfaith(f): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
thanks for your kind advices

(1) (Reply)

Resolve Trust Issues In Your Relationship - Install Couple Tracker / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / The Ministry Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.