Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Shy People Flirt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Shy People Flirt (43311 Views)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? / Should Married People Flirt ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
1. Silent Witness
Shy people will gladly take part in a conversation with their crush, but only as far as listening goes! You might notice that a shy person will never ask questions or delve deeper into your personality or interests - they just simply don't have the courage! Shy people will instead satisfy their curiosity by asking other people about you, or by checking out your social media pages for more information.

2. Cell Phone Flirting
You probably realize by now that shy people aren't too great with the whole "flirting face-to-face thing". Another trick shy people use to flirt with is their cell phone or computer. They will find it extremely easy to be flirtatious over text message or via a chat session, but as soon as you see them in person they act disinterested or pretend they didn't see you just to avoid any awkwardness.

3. Favour Galore
Have you got a shy friend who seems to always go out of their way to help you? Looks like this friend might have a little bit of a crush on you! Shy people will often do favors for the person they like, however they will mask these favors as simply "just trying to help out / be nice". To shy people, this is flirting.

4. The Friends Blanket
Shy people seem so confident and sure of their feelings towards their crush whilst they are with their friends, but then as soon as it's just one-on-one time with their crush, they become all shy again! Shy people will often use their friends as a safety blanket, so if you find they act disinterested or distant while they're alone with you, this just means they find it hard to flirt without the back-up of their friends.

5. Laughing
We've all come across someone like this - the person who laughs at absolutely everything! Often this laughter is a nervous laugh from a shy person, who feels that if they laugh at everything their crush says or does, then it will come across as flirting.

6. Starring
Shy people sometimes even work up the courage to stare at their crush - gasp! The only problem with staring is that it has a 50/50 chance of being successful. Either the person being stared at will think it is a compliment because they find the person staring at them to be quite attractive, or stranger-danger alarm bells will ring in their head and they will find it creepy.

7. Stalking.
While some shy people can only work up the courage to send a friend request on Facebook to their crush, others take it a little step further and may come across as being "stalkerish". This often includes multiple 'likes' of photos, statuses, wall posts, etc. The biggest hint that you've got an avid, but shy, fan on your hands? When they like your photos or statuses from years ago...

77 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Shy People Flirt by drey08(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
True

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Passkall

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Shy People Flirt by naturally: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
Cell phone flirting
Re: How Shy People Flirt by mcdreeezy: 7:54pm On Sep 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by kennynelcon(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09: 1. Silent Witness
Shy people will gladly take part in a conversation with their crush, but only as far as listening goes! You might notice that a shy person will never ask questions or delve deeper into your personality or interests - they just simply don't have the courage! Shy people will instead satisfy their curiosity by asking other people about you, or by checking out your social media pages for more information.

2. Cell Phone Flirting
You probably realize by now that shy people aren't too great with the whole "flirting face-to-face thing". Another trick shy people use to flirt with is their cell phone or computer. They will find it extremely easy to be flirtatious over text message or via a chat session, but as soon as you see them in person they act disinterested or pretend they didn't see you just to avoid any awkwardness.

3. Favour Galore
Have you got a shy friend who seems to always go out of their way to help you? Looks like this friend might have a little bit of a crush on you! Shy people will often do favors for the person they like, however they will mask these favors as simply "just trying to help out / be nice". To shy people, this is flirting.

4. The Friends Blanket
Shy people seem so confident and sure of their feelings towards their crush whilst they are with their friends, but then as soon as it's just one-on-one time with their crush, they become all shy again! Shy people will often use their friends as a safety blanket, so if you find they act disinterested or distant while they're alone with you, this just means they find it hard to flirt without the back-up of their friends.

5. Laughing
We've all come across someone like this - the person who laughs at absolutely everything! Often this laughter is a nervous laugh from a shy person, who feels that if they laugh at everything their crush says or does, then it will come across as flirting.

6. Starring
Shy people sometimes even work up the courage to stare at their crush - gasp! The only problem with staring is that it has a 50/50 chance of being successful. Either the person being stared at will think it is a compliment because they find the person staring at them to be quite attractive, or stranger-danger alarm bells will ring in their head and they will find it creepy.

7. Stalking.
While some shy people can only work up the courage to send a friend request on Facebook to their crush, others take it a little step further and may come across as being "stalkerish". This often includes multiple 'likes' of photos, statuses, wall posts, etc. The biggest hint that you've got an avid, but shy, fan on your hands? When they like your photos or statuses from years ago...
Cool, it's bad been shy. I think you should use timid. Dislike shy peeps
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
Nice post OP
Re: How Shy People Flirt by drey08(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva: Nice post OP
bae,i like your eyes smiley
Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva: Nice post OP
Dygeasy, how come you didn't include her for the wooing challenge?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by SMALLPENIS(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ewwooo! shocked
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09:
Lol..not interested tho. Hehehe
Re: How Shy People Flirt by dechandel(f): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
This shouldnt be about flirting only lipsrsealed

The e-wrestlers we have on nl are very shy offline

Some are even#introvertsturnedextrovertsonline

11 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Arva:
Lol..not interested tho. Hehehe
Why? Don't tell me you're shy

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
krall: Passkall

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What?!
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09:
Why? Don't tell me you're shy
I'm not shy....why should I be ?
Re: How Shy People Flirt by bakandow11: 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
wats ur point, i believe everybdy shuld av his/her strategy...dis as bin wrkin fr some pple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Dygeasy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09:
Ihaven't come across her.

I'm not the one determining the ladies to be wooed. I merely suggested. I'll include her nonetheless.

Do I see you wooing someone? wink
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
drey08: bae,i like your eyes smiley
Thanks.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by pasqal09: 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dygeasy: Ihaven't come across her.

I'm not the one determining the ladies to be wooed. I merely suggested. I'll include her nonetheless.

Do I see you wooing someone? wink
Nah, e-dating isn't my thing
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Dygeasy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09:
Nah, e-dating isn't my thing
hmmm cool
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Tymax(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na dem dey flirt pass online. Bunch of e-woman wrappers.

8 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
hmmm...you just reminded of my elder bro ex long-time ago. This babe would gist you about heaven/earth on bbm...she was kinda far.
...So we decided to import her to our hood for hols, she came around, for 5days, this babe dey inside room...she wasn't talking to us much, just taking selfies and changing her dp. I dey for sitting room dey see her updates...nna ehn, I come dey ask my bro if he is sure it's the same person. I just tire for her.
I don't flow well with shy people, they make me talk too much in a bid to entertain both of us and end up looking like a talkative angry

45 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
pasqal09:

What?!
nothing sir!
Good write-ups.

And why did you hide my previous post? undecided angry
Did it break any rule? angry
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
noted.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by iceberylin(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
sad

2 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by philantoxx(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
take it to the head
Re: How Shy People Flirt by Incredyable(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
favour galore
dat defines me.
Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
dechandel:
This shouldnt be about flirting only lipsrsealed

The e-wrestlers we have on nl are very shy offline

Some are even#introvertsturnedextrovertsonline
its not subjected to e-warriors alone, most of the jovial and friendly people here are usually d shy and quiet ones

8 Likes

Re: How Shy People Flirt by mekuzee1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hmmmm....@op u must b a SHY FLIRT cus if not,hw cum u knw dis things??

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by AfricanApple(f): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don't even know what's with this flirting of a thing, all my life, I've never gone outta my way to flirt with someone. it just doesn't ever occur to me to do dat

1 Like

Re: How Shy People Flirt by corlin2(m): 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
1 describes me alot
am a shy guy #notproudof:it:thou

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love / Secondary School Students Buying Valentine Gifts At A Shop (Photo) / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.