Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,968 members, 7,841,711 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Propose To Her In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Propose To Her In Public (682 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / How to get Your dream man and Make Him Propose To You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propose To Her In Public by Abbey2878(m): 2:38am On Jan 06, 2015
there is lady am trying propose to, though she didn't ascept me fully but last night wen we are talking on phone, i told dat i really want 2 marry her for real she now told me to propose to her in which i dont no wat she mean. i now told dat wen we see each other she should tell me every thing she want from me. pleas wat does she mean by this in coat propose to her in public?
Re: Propose To Her In Public by zeezahbee(f): 2:47am On Jan 06, 2015
Abbey2878:
there is lady am trying propose to, though she didn't ascept me fully but last night wen we are talking on phone, i told dat i really want 2 marry her for real she now told me to propose to her in which i dont no wat she mean. i now told dat wen we see each other she should tell me every thing she want from me. pleas wat does she mean by this in coat propose to her in public?
She wants ring, kneel down and say will you marry me ? She has been seeing pictures of guys kneeling. This babe doesn't dig you, all she wants is one minute fame. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Propose To Her In Public by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Oga Guard Your Ring Like Frodo Oooh,,from your statement you havent even dated her yet and u talkin about marriage...*re u in ur fadas age??....Ask her out,take her on a date,tell her u want her to be your Girlfriend,watch her for like 3 months,if shes ok,den give her d'ring,,,dont do mugu for any lady oooh,she go carry ur head mop ground

1 Like

Re: Propose To Her In Public by lirusehn(m): 3:00am On Jan 06, 2015

Ladies ar desperate undecided

Re: Propose To Her In Public by walearoy(m): 5:51am On Jan 06, 2015
As in, really desperate!
Re: Propose To Her In Public by justmag(m): 5:52am On Jan 06, 2015
zeezahbee:
She wants ring, kneel down and say will you marry me ? She has been seeing pictures of guys kneeling. This babe doesn't dig you, all she wants is one minute fame. Be careful

Well said! This is the kinda of girl I like! She is smart and can tell stupid girls from smart one.
Re: Propose To Her In Public by sneak3(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
She want Use take raise her profile . Be careful bro she fit fall ur hand in public.

You guys aint dating and she told u that? Take that with a pinch of salt

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Beautiful / Have You Ever Cheated? / Isn't This The Loveliest And Sweetest Birthday Card Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.