Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding (2921 Views)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago / Viral Picture Of Nigerian Bride Who Didn’t Wear Makeup On Her Wedding / This Bride And Her Groom Will Not "Kuku" Kill Person (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by chiebuka600(m): 9:31am On Oct 15, 2015
What do you think?
See more through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1096704667020970

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by delishpot: 9:34am On Oct 15, 2015
It happens. During mine I was sad at a point cos my dad was not alive to see the day. This photo represents a certain point during the wedding its not a proof that she was this sad all through her wedding. Many brides and grooms cry on their wedding day yet it doesnt mean they were sad to be married.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by midehi2(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
she has her reasons
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 15, 2015
delishpot:
It happens. During mine I was sad at a point cos my dad was not alive to see the day. This
i wanted to comment on the topic but after seeing ur post, i was unable to type.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by delishpot: 9:39am On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
i wanted to comment on the topic but after seeing ur post, i was unable to type.

Oh well, weddings bring mixed feelings 1 moment you are happy, the next you are angry(maybe a best pal messed up during the ceremony) the next you are sad the next you are excited grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2015
delishpot:

Oh well, weddings bring mixed feelings 1 moment you are happy, the next you are angry(maybe a best pal messed up during the ceremony) the next you are sad the next you are excited grin
yeah thats true, i love attending wedding ceremonies excluding traditional marriage, just white wedding, it gives me a sense of joy, i can spend a whole year attending church wedding bt nt a single traditional marriage, pls why is that?
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by delishpot: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
yeah thats true, i love attending wedding ceremonies excluding traditional marriage, just white wedding, it gives me a sense of joy, i can spend a whole year attending church wedding bt nt a single traditional marriage, pls why is that?

Maybe you dont fàncy traditional rites? Or the traditional food served grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Emodeee: 9:49am On Oct 15, 2015
delishpot:
It happens. During mine I was sad at a point cos my dad was not alive to see the day. This photo represents a certain point during the wedding its not a proof that she was this sad all through her wedding. Many brides and grooms cry on their wedding day yet it doesnt mean they were sad to be married.

Let me see the face of the married lady mayb ske looks married.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by ammyluv2002(f): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2015
delishpot:
Very very correct grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2015
delishpot:

Maybe you dont fàncy traditional rites? Or the traditional food served grin grin grin
lol @traditional food. yeah its true the traditional rites are a big turn off 4 me, i hate anything tradition and its not even emotional and romantic but church wedding comes with emotional and romantic moments most especially that moment when the bride walks to the alter with melodius cool song playing. "hmm dats when d tears of joy flows and above all a man of GOD is involve and its even in the church.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by ENIGMA24(m): 9:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Looks like they were praying to me.....
Mc has her eyes closed
Groom has his eyes closed, cap off and head bowed
Wife has her eyes closed too...with the facial expression of "hmmmm finally this Saturday is my own wedding...baba thank you"
#my view sha

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by apholaryn: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
ENIGMA24:
Looks like they were praying to me.....
Mc has her eyes closed
Groom has his eyes closed, cap off and head bowed
Wife has her eyes closed too...
#my view sha
u're very correct.
Mc; any form of side piece ,side chick ,Jump Off( no b Jimmy o) won't share or take over the groom's long fat d1ck that belongs to this beautiful bride alone in Chisos name

Groom; thinkin* wetin dey do dis mc na.who send u all rubbish u dey spew* amen partially

Bride; Amen ,Eleda mummy me o no je.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by goodmorning40: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2015
They fake it
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Its normal, many brides cry during their wedding, the last one I witnessed was touchy.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2015
goodmorning40:
They fake it
How do u mean bruh?
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by ENIGMA24(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2015
apholaryn:
u
Sir?
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by apholaryn: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2015
ENIGMA24:
Sir?
was typing bro.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by delishpot: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
lol @traditional food. yeah its true the traditional rites are a big turn off 4 me, i hate anything tradition and its not even emotional and romantic but church wedding comes with emotional and romantic moments most especially that moment when the bride walks to the alter with melodius cool song playing. "hmm dats when d tears of joy flows and above all a man of GOD is involve and its even in the church.

Hahhaha. To me the church isnt the most impirtant factor. My ancesstors wedded before the white man came to Africa. The church is not our culture just as an Englishman will not take the African traditional wedding rites as the one and only right way to wed. But, that is my own view.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by kayo80(m): 10:26am On Oct 15, 2015
Maybe she is tired of those women that always tax the groom. Men! I just hop I don't have to encounter those women during my own engagement, I might just get angry and slap one of them. Always asking for money, and asking for someone to keep prostrating like you are a kid.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by ENIGMA24(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2015
apholaryn:
u're very correct.
Mc; any form of side piece ,side chick ,Jump Off( no b Jimmy o) won't share or take over the groom's long fat d1ck that belongs to this beautiful bride alone in Chisos name

Groom; thinkin* wetin dey do dis mc na.who send u all rubbish u dey spew* amen partially

Bride; Amen ,Eleda mummy me o no je.
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by JENMAUCY(f): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
fantazia:
Sometimes we made mistake,trying to justify ourselves. Though am sorry to say this because you are entitled to your opinion, I think it's wrong for you to say that tradition is a big turn off for you, your tradition is who you are, you are saying that you prefer another man tradition to your own tradition? Remember that the only thing that distinguished the Israelis in the bible was there tradition of worshipping their God even when they are defeated and taken as slaves. Remember modecai and Esther, Daniel, shed rack,mishak and abednego? Even in the bible the marriage rite is to pay the dowry,which they do and then tie the hands together or is the where the marriage is written that is tied,can't recall anyway but please remember we are Africans and that whatever you type and post online is opened to the whole world. Church wedding is just officially presenting the union to God. Posts like this seems to be due to inferiority complex. My touts anyway
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
Most brides are pissssed off on their weeding day; it's a stressful day undecided
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
She has her reason
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by obontami: 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
may be, her husband to be

Have 2inch dick and he's also a 2minutes man like indomie
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Roh50(f): 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
she was not sad, her eyes and that of her husband was closed for prayers.
Re: Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding by Roh50(f): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
she was not sad, her eyes and that of her husband was closed for prayers. Look at the pic very well again.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Love Circle - Drop Your Whatsapp Number / Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady / After Helping A Girl To Secure A High Paying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.