Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Regen Relationship Clinic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regen Relationship Clinic (665 Views)

Nairaland Love Clinic With Dr. Charles Nneji...(for Guys Only, See You Inside) / REGEN Relationship/marriage Tip / Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regen Relationship Clinic by dcubeismynick(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
SOME PARTICIPANTS' RESPONSES TO OUR LAST REAL LIFE ISSUES

4DETAILS: facebook.com/regenrelationshipclinic
BBM- 759F870C

***MESSAGE SUMMARY***
RELATIONSHIP /MARRIAGE HELP
***Life Issues On Our Desk***

Good day, sir. I'm ********
I was led to a lady in our campus fellowship during NYSC, I tried
my human possibility to propose to her b4 departure, but to no avail. There had been a Bro ahead
of me that had been privileged to
propose to her since around July. As my doctrine applies, you must inform the marriage committee and not you approaching yourselves directly. But painfully, those that ought to make the calls are letting me down over the matter- Its about 4yrs now. I need practical ways to the solution

REGEN ADMIN (10ks Pst Kay)
Is marriage committee the ones that will help him talk a girl?!
The girl in question is not a member of his church. Is she?
Besides, the service year is just 1 year prog. So he must av missed d girl.
Don't ever take closeness for a proposal.
He has to speak out.
Things are changing the world over.
I av a friend who suffered dis feat.
He assumed a lady he would av proposed to wen we were in sch.
As d Lord would av it, they served in the same state- plateau.
My friend, instead of speaking his mind to the sister was trusting his church marriage committee to talk dis lady for him. A dream that never come true.
The day he came around and told me, i counselled him to talk to this lady before its too late. By d time he returned to base he discovered that d lady had answered yes to a proposal which came a month earlier.
The function of marriage committee is not match making but verification and counsel of a proposal.
I will counsel him to speak up if its not too late and invite her to meet committee possibly.
Remember " he that findeth a wife"

PARTICIPANTS
@Linda
my brother walk up to her and tell her your mind. time wait for no one ok.

@ from unilag
He shld continue 2 pray abt it, d sis might still be waitin 4 Gods consent

@ Ayo
Go n meet her directly sir

@ smith
Marriage committee keep posting you for 4yrs,then the next alternative is for you to stand on ground be a man and ask her out,d commitee can not kill you,d feeling for d girl shouldn't fade away,that if you through to propose her.commitee have so many issue on ground to solve,be a man and go ahead and hit the nail on the wall

@ blessing
Gues d marriage comitee is delaying ur request bc of d other bro, was it nt dat same comitee dat went on behalf of d oda bro? Lyk u said she lvs u as much as u love her, so my advice is dat u should bypass d marriage comitee n propose to her wen she accepts d both of u can go to d marriage comitee or wait for them. Delay is dangerous, she might accept d oda bro proposal if u dnt do anytin fast

@ fisayo
Brother i don' t know the doctrine u are talking about, that allows only a marriage committee 2 approach or woo a lady or woman for a man who is in luv and needs a wife. Guy in dis present age if u can't woo a lady and ask her 2 marry u.U 'll hav 2 wait till thy kingdom cum.broda a lion does n't see a prey and wait 4 any animal 2 kill 4 him b4 eating Oooo

@ Chinwe
Hmm mummy, I definitely understand how frustrating the situation can be. That's the main problem with all these protocols in modern day churches, they delayed me like that without me knowing that they wished for someone else to come for me. I'll advice you go through another pastor instead of waiting for the committee, I was with Deeper life & I suspect that's the same church doing this to you

@ moses
You need to be very careful about dis issue,it seems d committee av seen smtins dat can not be reveal to u now,my brother be patient.
Marriage is nt what u can just rush in,4 u nt to regret.......ask married people they will tell u more...u av been patient enough keep it up ad be prayerful.

@Oluwaseunfunmi
What is God saying over the matter? I think that is what you need to know for reassurance. Doctrine is put together of human ideas not something ordanied by God. If you carefully examine the committe member, they may not had gone through all the stress giving to other before the get engaged. Is not bad if they are carried along properly, but while the dealy? Who knows if they have another brother in line for the sister. In my own opinion, go ahead to propose to the sister if she's not even engaged to another man. Afterall, they are not the one who will go with you in the journey but God.

@ Samuel
My brother let me ask u a question? This Committee dey pay your school fee? Dey pay your house rent? Or you collect money from them for feeding? And her dey going to bear the responsibility of the wedding if the lady say YES . if No, you wasted 4year out of the year you should have use to plan your life. Ask and he shall been given plssssss ask the lady first.

My submission on this issue is that, the brother should approach the senior pastor in the local assembly or region for counselling. Marriage committee are set up to scrutinise the procedure but it is a pity that some of their decisions are biased. I heard of such in a church where a member(influencing member of the committee deliberately delayed a sister just cos of personal issue outside marital stuff)

@ Agunsoye
I think u should βε̲̣̣̣ a friend, that can help u to understand her better and see what will come out from it.
About the committee pls are dy the one to be with u when challenges come or help u to talk to her when u have misunderstanding. Pls tell understand this that i man that is playing the ball can tell how difficult it is, not d spectator. God will tell or show u if she is for u. Committee can only comfarm it.
♥ºː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́~thanks~ː̗̀☀̤̣̈̇ː̖́º♥

@SOG
Hmmmmm. Sorry but to speak my mind, dis marriage committee thing is not scriptural oh, I must confess. D Bible said he that "Findeth a wife" not "A committee that findeth a wife.". U can see why d wholething is letting u down, because anytime we don't do things God's way, we create UNECCESSARY hindrance for ourselves. I thought a committee is supoz to check, counsel, approve or disapprove as the case may be, and NOT TO PROPOSE to someone on someone's behalf.
All d same if u must follow dis committe proposing style, then u have to tackle it in more serious way. I advice u write a letter humbly and sincerely to this committee, maybe a letter as sincere and open as dis one you wrote to REGEN RELATIONSHIP. Challenge d Committe to action, 4years is a lot of time, I believe they will fix whatever it is and respond to you

@ Blessing Chinwe:
I think Most people did not understand this brother's plight.The reason he's not allowed to approach@first is because the committee needs to find out from the sister in question if she's in a relationship, if she's engaged or a widow, or formally married n all the necessary information. Their reason is that they don't want to cause confusion especially if she's engaged to someone else already. The reasons the marriage committee gave me are genuine reasons actually buh the truth is some members of the marriage committee use it selfishly n wickedly. The marriage committee then gives you the go-ahead to propose if their findings reveals that the coast is clear, buh in his own case it's obvious that something is definitely wrong cos they ought to have given a feedback as to go ahead n propose or look elsewhere if the lady is kinda engaged or any other reason why he can't go on now. Am talking from experience oooooo

Other comments will be on facebook soon

NOTE: (Every1 is a subject of his/her views. REGEN holds no claim)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Should INEC Fix Election On Valentines Day? / In Laws Visit A Lot / Short Love Stories To Cheer You Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.