Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? (72092 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (2) (3) (4)

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by dechandel(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
They are just average
With the money for great skin care and everyother ish
I expecting nothing less!!!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Franchise21(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
freshness2020:
both are prettier! Lol!
English too hard
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by rayopt(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by holatin(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
dey re pretty but weird mc is prettier than them
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by chi4ik(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bella Adenuga all d way

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why i never married all these while is because i was patiently waiting for Adenuga's daughter. Abeg who fit link me with her?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by watchindelta(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
both of dem are ug....
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by samuelmag: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Those are my ex-girlfriends!been there done that... tongue

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
.... And u call this battle
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Ayobami97(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
bella.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by mrking3(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
I love simple ladies
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by sulmeza(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
Both r cute...bella's gt it mre sa
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by freshness2020: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Franchise21:
English too hard
Lol! I did that on purpose!
Since ♈όϋ guys are looking for the prettiest!
.. I gave τ̲̅ђe 2 ladies!
So ignore dat!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by onadana: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
coolTHIS NEW YEAR MAY YOUR PERSEVERANCE BRING SUCESS LIKE BANANAS IN BUNCHES.YOU WILL NEVER BE CUT SHORT BEFORE YOUR TIME.GOODNESS,MERCY FAVOR,PEACE,LOVE SHALL FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES.....MAY THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART BE GRANTED BUT DON’T BE LAZY,WORK HARD AND PLAN FOR IT...BE POSITIVE ALL THE WAY.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by fadjnr(m): 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
They are both ok
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by sulmeza(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Both are comely in their own way,meanwhile having gr8t fun,it my birthday,go shawty!!
hapi b'day..wull&p....na God save u o..had ur birth bin 24hrs later ni,u'ld av bin a yr younga...lol

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why is Dele Momodu blushing for taking a picture with Dangote's daughter? Inferiority complex no good o. I attended school with that girl and I saw myself as more of an elite because she wasn't even at me level academic wise.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by dansokoto1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
mtchwwwwww.....nonsence thread
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Wow...at last i made front page....iru eleyi ni ao ma ri oo
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by kindnyce(m): 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Senseless post,berra get up/get out and get something.......
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Both are comely in their own way,meanwhile having gr8t fun,it my birthday,go shawty!!
its ur birthday,
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
Shout out 2 all ma critics critisizin dhis thread....well, all of una make dis reach FP...whayasay
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
kindnyce:
Senseless post,berra get up/get out and get something.......

no lele..we gonna do bera nxt tym...satisfied?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by illicit(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
This kinda thread be pitting families against each other
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Pearlyakin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Happy birthday,wishing yu long life like dat of metuselah and prosperity like king solomon

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by fullblast(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Laughter, pleasure and gaiety all around;
Family, friends and companions abound.
Memories to cherish and plenty of reminiscing;Even though its nearly belated,
May you have a birthday that is God's blessing! Happy nu year.

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ugly faces! angry
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by RFella(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:

Birthday mate....nice
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Franchise21(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
freshness2020:

Lol! I did that on purpose!
Since ♈όϋ guys are looking for the prettiest!
.. I gave τ̲̅ђe 2 ladies!
So ignore dat!
Yes boss... I concur!!!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by freshness2020: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Franchise21:
Yes boss... I concur!!!
you are mouthed! I sight ♈όϋ !

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos)