Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? (72091 Views)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
SirHouloo:
Them try, though I no envy their private life always being pokenosed into.
The pretty queens, the naturals are in the streets. You see them early in the morning when they just wake to fetch water yet you see icons of beauty. Many of them don't even use make up because they can't afford to buy one yet you see symbols of beauty. Imagine, this poor girls walk kms looking so dirty yet there is shadow of beauty. I konw some who don't even cream their bodies but their skins are like that of a new born baby. I wonder how much can these streets girls afford to do their hair, i still wonder how could these poor girls remain beautiful with their loose hair. well, i concluded it seems there is glory in poverty. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE THE UNKNOWN
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by sambona(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Can u marry this?

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by KLand(m): 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bella, any link with BellaNaija?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Khd95(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bella z pretty,bt beauty z naht in d face.i ges u no dat be4 nw.................ehm hw can i get her sef grin

I wan wife her
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by edo3(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
None..six feet thing!!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by newacca: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bella truly means beauty in Italiano. smiley ciao Bella!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dangote's daughter's dressing is not doing justice to her, though I believe shes more beautiful than what we see in the pic.

I prefer Adenuga's daughterof the tWo.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Ladybluecash(f): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nawa oo upon all d money dem stil b lik wetin sun hit... God of d poor i tank u for soo mich beauty u gav us witout avin a dine
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by saaedlee: 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's already 2015 in new zealand,Australia.still 2014 in nigeria... Goodluck Jonathan has failed us again*ROTFL*
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
i dont care....
telling hu looks prettier
hu will that improve me life
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Mcponpin(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Heeyh.... Do they have hope compared to my babe..... #Nah!!!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
mynairatime:
The pretty queens, the naturals are in the streets. You see them early in the morning when they just wake to fetch water yet you see icons of beauty. Many of them don't even use make up because they can't afford to buy one yet you see symbols of beauty. Imagine, this poor girls walk kms looking so dirty yet there is shadow of beauty. I konw some who don't even cream their bodies but their skins are like that of a new born baby. I wonder how much can these streets girls afford to do their hair, i still wonder how could these poor girls remain beautiful with their loose hair. well, i concluded it seems there is glory in poverty. THE BEAUTIFUL ONES ARE THE UNKNOWN

u've said it all...2ru talk ma bro

1 Like

Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mcponpin:
Heeyh.... Do they have hope compared to my babe..... #Nah!!!

we can neva knw except u show ur ur babe
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
saaedlee:
It's already 2015 in new zealand,Australia.still 2014 in nigeria... Goodluck Jonathan has failed us again*ROTFL*

so u re indirectly accusing God of nt doin his work properly abi?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

hmmm...u pple sha
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Khd95:
Bella z pretty,bt beauty z naht in d face.i ges u no dat be4 nw.................ehm hw can i get her sef grin

I wan wife her

she's nt pretty nd u wnt her as ur wife? U are a GOLD DIGGER
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Gboskee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
2undexy:

if u can go 2 space nd come bck
grin
2undexy:

if u can go 2 space nd come bck
hahhahaah
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Emperortj93(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
abeg make person dash me 1 like for no reason so dat me like go complete 270 b4 next year reach abeg
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Mcponpin(m): 11:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
2undexy:

we can neva knw except u show ur ur babe

Beauty is in the eyes of it beholder
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
undecided
Slonge2:
give me any of them, i will accept her wholeheartedly..
Ashawo Oshi!!
Slonge2:
Ashawo Oshi!!
Slonge2:
Ashawo Oshi!!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 12:04am On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:

Really?? That's no one's business. Beauty plus the wealth is as enticing as ****
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2015
joeblac07:

Really?? That's no one's business. Beauty plus the wealth is as enticing as ****
NO! It is not enticing, it is enthiving. Riches destroys inner beauty & recreates the outer beauty which is atificial your brain is very poor
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2015
Halima Dangote looks reserved!
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:
NO! It is not enticing, it is enthiving. Riches destroys inner beauty & recreates the outer beauty which is atificial your brain is very poor

buh nt all wealth destroy d inner beauty
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 01, 2015
2undexy:

buh nt all wealth destroy d inner beauty
So which one doesn't destroy inner beauty? The one you gather by expoiting masses? The one you gather by stealing from common man? The one you gather by converting public property into your private uses? The one that makes you see hungry man & drive off as if you don't see? Tell me maybe there are richies that fall from heaven tell me please.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Even A blind man will know that bella Adenuga is prettier
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by retepmurt(m): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Is Bella the first daughter?
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by PrinxPeera(m): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2015
No 1 fine no not 1 but Isabella try sha,
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by priscillawill(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2015
SirHouloo:
Them try, though I no envy their private life always being pokenosed into.
which life? Life without money na life.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by joeblac07(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2015
mynairatime:

Riches destroy inner beauty?? How can that be?? OMG!.. Well, I guess people will hate on the things they have not.. smh for your broke ass.
Re: Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? by mummyson26(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2015
2undexy:
Her name is Bella Adenuga, the first daughter of Mike Adenuga. She is one of the executive directors in her father's company,Globacom.

Isn't she gorgeous?
Oyin is the first daughter not bella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Valentine In A Bra / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.